Tricked you user, I'm really a boy haha

>tricked you user, I'm really a boy haha

wat do

Attached: emmaellingsenn1485777545.jpg (1080x1228, 104K)

why are scandis such cucked degenerates? (origianly)

kick him in the balls and leave without paying

he is already balding
there's no coming back

so.. are we gonna have sex or not?

ask it how it's transition is going
I wouldn't mind having a tranny friend

If it were a platonic thing, I'd jokingly laugh along & thank them for trusting me enough to inform me. But I'd also softly warn them that doing such a thing can be dangerous, with it better to be truthful from the beginning with serious partners.

If it were a date or something similar, I'd say I'm not judgmental & even experimental, but harshly go on about being honesty before the date, saying how it's dangerous to pull that on men that ID as straight. Also how they're perpetuating the "trans 'tricking" people" stereotype. Honestly not sure if I would continue the date afterward.

>tfw you'll never snuggle up with emma

>pretending like you'd ever get a date with anyone

Fuck his butt as punishment.

Damn user, yah got me there.

No seriously, I don't see me going on any type of date any time soon.

Yeah I know. Now turn around and lose those clothes.

Unironically cuddle with him in front of the fireplace on a cold winter night.

finish the date, and explain to them how it just not going to work out.

I really want hormones but no local doctors...

Why are there so many fags in here? I mean specifically in this thread who do not want a cute boiwife.

Report his parents for child abuse.

Emma, you know that i am a devout muslim. Me marrying a man would be very wrong, even though you are sweet and kind i have to refuse this entire ordeal. You shall never speak to me again, i see this as an act of trickery thus you have lost my trust entirely. Sincerely, yours truly.

I'm still getting my dick sucked right?

it's sad desu
even trannies are out of my league

I don't mind the dick. This bitch just isn't attractive.

>even trannies are out of my league
me as well user. not sure where the meme came from that getting a tranny gf is the "easy option"

Very thoughtful of you to spare this tranny degenerate the anguish of being burned in Hell alongside you.

i actually enjoy this trap, he started taking hormones in like 8,9 years (how did he convinced his parents about this is mystery) so expect his pee pee he truly is a girl

>even trannies
What's this supposed to mean? Beautiful people are beautiful, regardless of what sex they belong to

I hate this little faggot so much. Was going to work the other day and his tranny face was on some posters in a store window. Made me feel sick that my country who just 30-40 years ago would throw fags like this in the looney bin are now putting their face on billboards and shit. Sad times for Norway. I would of course prefer tons of trannies walking around than muslims tho.

>he lives in Scandinavia
how does it feel to live in the most cucked region on earth user?

pretty bad actually
where do you live?

Go home. What else would I do?

>even trannies are out of my league

just the good looking ones user

Attached: 1568634514445.jpg (825x825, 305K)

You abomination! I will fucking beat you! You make a mockery of both genders you cunt!

start sucking her feminine penis, obviously

faggot, obviously

if there is no witness, then prepare to die

>hate this little faggot so much.

Would you still hate him if he sucked yo pp