If nothing is done, janny. I'll make sure that we all suffer

If nothing is done, janny. I'll make sure that we all suffer.

Attached: 017.png (476x535, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NZX7eAoJn-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

licker (You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)

>i want every single user in this thread now and hereafter to imagine: every hair follicle, every groove, every vein of aiste's meaty scrotum laid bare to you for you to lick up, her generously offering these hefty gifts for your benefit. if our testicular goddess allows, you can even have friends to help the licking, if she's okay with it. however, a fair warning - her scrotum will be mine in the end. while we both worship our queen's delicate royal jewels, i will stand out from the rest as her most eager nutsack-licker
> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>
>
>>these pathetic niggers thinks aiste will even notice them when she has no less than ten different
>>anons diligently tonguebathing her imperial scrotum and giving it the attention deserves. there's
>>no more room. the hefty ballsack of our goddess is prodigious, but it is already accounted for. if
>>you want, you can take her attention but you must acknowledge that her meaty scrotum belongs
>>to us anons, and us ALONE
>
(You) (You) (You)nutsack-licker
> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>
>
>these pathetic niggers thinks aiste will even notice them when she has no less than ten different anons diligently tonguebathing her imperial scrotum and giving it the attention deserves. there's no more room. the hefty ballsack of our goddess is prodigious, but it is already accounted for. if you want, you can take her attention but you must acknowledge that her meaty scrotum belongs to us anons, and us ALONE
>

Save in the Name of True Love: Muv Luv.
>

>>I'm torn. I can't decide whether I want her scrotum resting gently on my upper lip or my eyes. And I can't decide whether or not I would ask her to shave just a tiny bit, or not at all. Maybe I could ask her to take a cold shower so they're nice and pruney?
>> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>
>>
>>i want every single user in this thread now and hereafter to imagine: every hair follicle, every groove, every vein of aiste's meaty scrotum laid bare to you for you to lick up, her generously offering these hefty gifts for your benefit. if our testicular goddess allows, you can even have friends to help the licking, if she's okay with it. however, a fair warning - her scrotum will be mine in the end. while we both worship our queen's delicate royal jewels, i will stand out from the rest as her most eager nutsack-licker
>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>
>>
>>>these pathetic niggers thinks aiste will even notice them when she has no less than ten different
>>>anons diligently tonguebathing her imperial scrotum and giving it the attention deserves. there's
>>>no more room. the hefty ballsack of our goddess is prodigious, but it is already accounted for. if
>>>you want, you can take her attention but you must acknowledge that her meaty scrotum belongs
>>>to us anons, and us ALONE
>>
> (You) (You) (You) (You)nutsack-licker

>>these pathetic niggers thinks aiste will even notice them when she has no less than ten different anons diligently tonguebathing her imperial scrotum and giving it the attention deserves. there's no more room. the hefty ballsack of our goddess is prodigious, but it is already accounted for. if you want, you can take her attention but you must acknowledge that her meaty scrotum belongs to us anons, and us ALONE
S12

New thread, wagie! Chop chop! Oh WAIT.

>>I'm torn. I can't decide whether I want her scrotum resting gently on my upper lip or my eyes. And I can't decide whether or not I would ask her to shave just a tiny bit, or not at all. Maybe I could ask her to take a cold shower so they're nice and pruney?
>>
>>
>>i want every single user in this thread now and hereafter to imagine: every hair follicle, every groove, every vein of aiste's meaty scrotum laid bare to you for you to lick up, her generously offering these hefty gifts for your benefit. if our testicular goddess allows, you can even have friends to help the licking, if she's okay with it. however, a fair warning - her scrotum will be mine in the end. while we both worship our queen's delicate royal jewels, i will stand out from the rest as her most eager nutsack-licker
>>
>>
>>>these pathetic niggers thinks aiste will even notice them when she has no less than ten different
>>>anons diligently tonguebathing her imperial scrotum and giving it the attention deserves. there's
>>>no more room. the hefty ballsack of our goddess is prodigious, but it is already accounted for. if
>>>you want, you can take her attention but you must acknowledge that her meaty scrotum belongs
>>
>>
>>
>>these pathetic niggers thinks aiste will even noticS12e them when she has no less than ten different anons diligently tonguebathing her imperial scrotum and giving it the attention deserves. there's no more room. the hefty ballsack of our goddess is prodigious, but it is already accounted for. if you want, you can take

(You) (You)
>lick up, her generously offering these hefty gifts for your benefit. if our testicular goddess allows, you can even have friends to help the licking, if she's okay with it. however, a fair warning - her scrotum will be mine in the end. while we both worship our queen's delicate royal jewels, i will stand out from the rest as her most eager nutsack-licker
> (You) (You) (You)
>
>
>these pathetic niggers thinks aiste will even notice them when she has no less than ten different anons diligently tonguebathing her imperial scrotum and giving it the attention deserves. there's no more room. the hefty ballsack of our goddess is prodigious, but it is already accounted for. if you want, you can take her attention but you must acknowledge that her meaty scrotum belongs to us anons, and us ALONE
>
>
>
>
(You) (You)
i want every single user in this thread now and hereafter to imagine: every hair follicle, every groove, every vein of aiste's meaty scrotum laid bare to you for you to lick up, her generously offering these hefty gifts for your benefit. if our testicular goddess allows, you can even have friends to help the licking, if she's okay with it. however, a fair warning - her scrotum will be mine in the end. while we both worship our queen's delicate royal jewels, i will stand out from the rest as her most eager nutsack-licker (You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP
(You) (You)
2 times 3 times 4... what do you want?

There are waaaaay worse avatarfags than this one.

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP X

Doing God's work. Thank you original user.

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP

Love you too, boyo.

That's the spirit. Every single click to reset their IP, every single new thread, is an admission of defeat in the face of a pathetic need for attention. You the real MVP.

And?

>>>I'm torn. I can't decide whether I want her scrotum resting gently on my upper lip or my eyes. And I can't decide whether or not I would ask her to shave just a tiny bit, or not at all. Maybe I could ask her to take a
>>>>these pathetic niggers thinks aiste will even notice them when she has no less than ten different
>>>>anons diligently tonguebathing her imperial scrotum and
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>these pathetic niggers thinks aiste will even noticS12e them when she has no less than ten different anons diligently tonguebathing her imperial scrotum and giving it the attention deserves. there's no more room. the hefty ballsack of our goddess is prodigious, but it is already accounted for. if you want, you can take

You can't make me suffer more than I already am.

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>these pathetic niggers thinks aiste will even noticS12e them when she has no less than ten different anons diligently tonguebathing her imperial scrotum and giving it the attention deserves. there's no more room. the hefty ballsack of our goddess is X
, but it is already accounted for. if you want, you can take

(You) (You)
>lick up, her generously offering these hefty gifts for your benefit. if our testicular goddess allows, you can even have friends to help the licking, if she's okay with it. however, a fair warning - her scrotum will be mine in the end. while we both worship our queen's delicate royal jewels, i will stand out from the rest as her most eager nutsack-licker
> (You) (You) (You)
>
>
>
>
>
>
(You) (You)
i want every single user in this thread now and hereafter to imagine: every hair follicle, every groove, every vein of aiste's meaty scrotum laid bare to you for you to lick up, her generously offering these hefty gifts for your benefit. if our testicular goddess allows, you can even have friends to help the licking, if she's okay with it. however, a fair warning - her scrotum will be mine in the end. while we both worship our queen's delicate royal jewels, i will stand out from the rest as her most eager nutsack-licker (You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP
(You) (You)
2 times 3 times 4... what do you want?

Bumb fuck jannies do god's work schizo

Just sad that I could not bring justice

Attached: 1567560711319~2.jpg (206x192, 7K)

(You)
(You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You)
>
>
>
>
>
>
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)

You can tell you're really getting to him when there are no less than six concurrent threads of his on the catalog. Big think.

Attached: 1350210173583.jpg (1104x1600, 159K)

(You)
(You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You)
>
>
>
>
>
>
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)

S

Fuck off and die Trannyman jannies might be a bunch of faggots but they're not your personal tranny army go fuck yourself and get the fuck out we won't stop fucking with you until you get the fuck away you autistic retarded tranny insectoid slavshit

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP schlop

(You) (You)
(You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You)
>
>
>
>
>
>
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)

S
I wish instead of directly responding to them and saying "we won't stop" you actually contributed like this based user

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP , HMMMMMMMMM MY TESTICULAR GODDESS

LMAO imagine having your voice drowned in accelerator spam. Who did you pissed off?

Attached: 2AC96EF7-4FB5-4CBD-AA4C-D282957AA115.jpg (800x449, 55K)

way to go, user

(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You)
>
>
>
>
>
>
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)

S
I wish instead of directly responding to them and saying "we won't stop" you actually contributed like this based user

(You) (You)
(You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You)
>
>
>
>
>
>
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)

You can tell you're really getting to him when there are no less than six concurrent threads of his on the catalog. Big think.

what the fuck is this post des~

YOU BETTER START SCHLOPING , SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP , HMMMMMMMMM MY TESTICULAR GODDESS

They finally found a way to turn the jannies inaction against you.

way to go, user

(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You)
>
>
>
>
>
>
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)

S

Holy shit what the hell is going on!?!??!

Attached: 1568361582949.jpg (492x330, 43K)

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP

The tranny is finally getting purged by the based spammer user

Attached: 663.jpg (160x216, 7K)

way to go, user

(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You)
>
>
>
>
>
>
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)

S
I wish instead of directly responding to them and saying "we won't stop" you actually contributed like this based user X

Mummy mummy gimme cummy
Mummy mummy gimme cummy
Mummy mummy gimme cummy

Attached: 1542317957083.jpg (325x325, 10K)

youtu.be/NZX7eAoJn-0

Can't stop won't stop
Can't stop won't stop
Can't stop won't stop
its Tranny KILLA til my casket drop

Attached: 9B0A4FE1-E3F4-4E90-9DC7-2BA400CB4B25.jpg (636x720, 78K)

way to go, user

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You)
>
>
>
>
>
>
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)

S
I wish instead of directly responding to them and saying "we won't stop" you actually contributed like this based user X

All these posts make me actually wanna fuck Aiste. The shilling is too good.

Attached: 11E76DD3-1D62-40C5-BEAA-B6BD74AADD88.jpg (510x418, 54K)

way to go, user

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You)
>
>
>
>
>
>
(You) (You)
i want every single user in this thread now and hereafter to imagine: every hair follicle, every groove, every vein of aiste's meaty scrotum laid bare to you for you to lick up, her generously offering these hefty gifts for your benefit. if our testicular goddess allows, you can even have friends to help the licking, if she's okay with it. however, a fair warning - her scrotum will be mine in the end. while we both worship our ou)
(You) (You)

S
I wish instead of directly responding to them and saying "we won't stop" you actually contributed like this based user X SD
>his own thread being ignored, he enters the cancer thread to partake
come on buddy

>Mummy mummy gimme cummy
Mummy mummy gimme cummy
Mummy mummy gimme cummy

Yummy yummy mummy gimme cummy

Attached: 1532735548042.jpg (293x473, 39K)

queen's delicate royal jewels, i will stand out from the rest as her most eager nutsack-licker (You) (You)
(You) (Y

> (You)
>>Mummy mummy gimme cummy
>Mummy mummy gimme cummy
>Mummy mummy gimme cummy
>Yummy yummy mummy gimme cummy

Attached: 1542270132674.jpg (464x464, 18K)

yeah, let suicidal people have one free bullet. guns can be used over and over. make them clean one, that should cover the cost of one use and then some