The girl I love (who is Chinese) doesn't want to date me because I'm not Chinese. I even learned some chinese for her...

The girl I love (who is Chinese) doesn't want to date me because I'm not Chinese. I even learned some chinese for her. We're not strangers either, we hang out frequently. What do
>inb4 you already made this thread 3 times
Don't care

Attached: 1567988203176.jpg (1080x1080, 102K)

>doesn't want to date me because I'm not Chinese.
She doesn't want to date you because you are not Chad

Just rap her. Don't be a pussy.

If you can't freestyle then you don't deserve a woman.

You can't. Chinese can care a lot about lineage. It's almost impossible to convince them to elope with you because they are so collectivistic and family above all.
t. Chinese

if china is so great, why dont you all go back?

Move on to a girl who will date you

Based.
Chinese do something right

This thread and that pic are cringe fuel. Seriously consider killing yourselves, you worthless insects.

whites are more insect-like than chinese lol

I want to date a chinese girl

Attached: 1568117515805.png (317x377, 240K)

you too, guido. go back

nobody wants to date somebody that you need to constantly explain things to, and dont know what shes thinkin.

pump and dump

My college is 20% chinese international students. Most of them speak english just fine

Attached: 1558192241364.jpg (1536x2048, 438K)

Does she have parents? If they're still in contact with her and not filthy rich, that could be the reason, even if she were to possibly love you

Attached: 1567865436221.jpg (563x672, 234K)

stop hanging out with her. women want approval not sex and you are giving her approval by hanging out with her and not requiring sex. the solution is simple date another woman withdrawl from her and every once in a while ask her for relationship advice. she will get jelous also lift cut weight and shower and get a job

I'm already doing all that except not hanging out with her. So I'll start doing that by just turning her down for any kind of meeting up. Thanks

Attached: 1560076721406.jpg (1242x1656, 569K)

Just ask her for sex then (as long as you look good enough) then find some other Chinese girl

Youre so autistic lol. Get out of your basement. Theres different social rules for different cultures. All youre doing by asking for sex directly to chinese girls is freaking them out.

T.Insect

She doesn't believe in sex before marriage. She doesn't even let her roommate bring guys back for hook ups because she's uncomfortable with sex in general

I live in hongcouver and I literally see so many WMAF couples I cant even count. Over 50+ everyday. Crowds of them at certain events. Chinese women love getting dicked down by whites guys you dumb bastard.

You are also wrong just because it doesnt work for you Chang. The rules are different for whites. As long as you are not VERY ugly east asian girls love white guys to be forward and direct. (Ive fucked lots of asian girls). Sometimes you literally just have to tell them you want to fuck and that you have a big white dick for them.

>I even learned some chinese for her.
She doesn't want to date you because you're a desperate needy fuck, not because you're not Chinese.

hey asshole. we know, this thread they were just trying to trick the betas back into orbit. thanks for nothin

I said "can", because not everyone is the same. If she doesn't want to date a non-Chinese, then chances are it's because she really abides by her family rules and traditions. You seeing them or even being a part of what you see has nothing to do with what I said.

I agree the girl in OP is a waste of time thats why im trying to tell OP, move on to the next one. In the time he spent on this women he could have fucked like 10 Chinese girls easily if he is: white, not too ugly, lives in an area with a lot of Chinese. Doesnt even need to learn any Chinese either.

sure. she wants to settle down with a nice chiness boi after riding the Vancouver carousel

bro, OP is a ching girl

You're probably right but in an original way

>dating a chingo girl that doesnt put out
why

Keep posting this OP, it has potential to be a pasta

Attached: 1457758412929.jpg (960x960, 116K)

Is she by any chance from Guangzhou (a city in China)?

She's from shenzhen (a city in china)