And on the lighter side of news

Kid goes to school every day wearing the same clothes and gets bullied for it. Negroes see this and decide to buy him some new stuff to wear.

Attached: $.jpg (896x504, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=480&v=1MwuJy07lQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please be real. cus thats so sweet

That is a very nice act of kindness

This is the media's agenda to make negros look like the best men out there and the constant feminization of whitenmen

Sad that even this shilling gets posted on r9k of all places

Attached: 1568493064985.jpg (500x348, 44K)

Yeah because you see this every day, right?

Plus, who knows? They may just be trying to avert a school shooting.

how are you gonna make this political? kindness is race blind

Based alliance between normie niggers and robots

Its just shilling its been posted on every news outlet you can take everything at face value you brainlet.

You really think these peiple aren't playing 5D chess wheter theyre trying to control the boiling pot or not they're actively participating in psyops

youre part of the problem. let it be for what it is

You people really are schizos.

Shut the fuck up. If there were some mysterious organization playing 5-dimensional chess, you wouldn't be aware of it occurring. You can't even spell people and we're suppose to take what you're saying seriously? Leave your phone at home and go outside. Stop taking life to seriously goddamn.

but is this kindness though, same concept as giving a homeless man money on camera, is that kindness or spreading ur 1-minute virtues up in the camera lens

its not the kids posing for a picture. only a real soulless asshole would make this part of a political agenda.

My man, what are you talking about? Everything is political. Literally everything. Only reality denying cuckservatives believe otherwise.

I love this story, it's a great act of kindness. But we also have to ask ourselves why society is set up such that some people are so poor that they can't afford more than one outfit for their kids? Was it an abuse tactic? Why were the other kids bullying him, how can we prevent that? How come he couldn't get free clothes from a church or charity or such? There are questions that we have to ask so that we can start to prevent this kind of thing from needing to happen at all. It's not soulless, it's caring.

>everything is political

said the politician. you want politics, fine.

MAGA 2020

>Negroes see this and decide to steal him some new stuff to wear.
fxd

Why isn't every good deed reported then
Theres billions of dollars at play you really think you dont have social engineers behind the scenes?
>hehehe you did a typo
>go outside loser

Not an argument you fucking sheep

Bullshit the very best case senecio is the niggers stole the clothes and is trying to get the poor white kid into their gang so when they rob somewhere they can shift all the blame on the white kid. Niggers never do anything kind

t. democ rat party

I hate shit Libs and conservtards they both need the gas chamber

No they bully him for being white thats it, that kid could dress up all swagger and shiet and still get bullied.

confirmed democ rat
t. democ rat

you are just low iq please stop polluting other people's ideas

>niggers see lonely white kid being sad
>try to act friendly so he doesn't shoot up school
based niggers

You guys are such nutbags. Nothing short of seeing nothing but beautiful White men in the news saving the world every day wearing capes and having Chinese girls crawling around naked on leashes attached to White man's belts will appease you.

Anything less and you're lighting torches and screaming at jews about white genocide.

A nice thing happened and it gets published in the news to make people feel good and give them some hope for the world and that's it.

Attached: 1547571737996.jpg (1600x900, 283K)

lmao! based imagination

Do idiots like you really exist? Do you really think muh left are the real racists? I am neither left or right wing I am a fucking nat soc you idiot.

>im neither right or left
>nat soc
t. democ rat shill

Please, be real. Were witnessing evolution of a species.

Im actually a communist you dumbass liberal

Attached: b912dc3d4b0b813d8ecaf4d252d4a8d956baa3cd_00-1.jpg (512x512, 47K)

Your boomer takes are going to get you a pillow old man

Attached: 4052DC0B-30BB-4FC6-9708-5BA709E6D1E0.jpg (840x1175, 322K)

>boomer
democ rat confirmed

What have conservatives conserved faggot?

you just keep exposing yourself, again and again. democ rats always play this game

one of the bigger mistakes when dealing with democ rats is giving them any credibility

Honestly before we hang kikes nogs traitors shit skins and other undersirables I hope we start with the namefags.

Why must jews make their presence so obvious? You are such disgusting lifeforms on this website.

>we
t. democ rats

It's just racial bias user, everyone has it. It's the same thing when black people see a cop something nice and immediately suspect it's a PR offensive/ruse.

Still rape about 40000 white woman a year, but since this media propaganda piece exists I guess we need to embrace whites becoming a minority.

KILL YOURSELF OP

Attached: 1512755638427.png (882x709, 73K)

t. democ rat co intel

>guess we need to embrace whites becoming a minority.
If you truly had a problem with this, you wouldn't be celebrating your existence as a proud incel. You'd be out there multiplying the White race with your anime-shriveled pecker.

I'm a homosexual. I want to join the infamous tranny sexcult discord, please send me womanising hormones

Guys I think we're onto something here....

Storm niggers on suicide watch

democ rats gonna make everything political. except they have no clue how to run things, they only know how to make promises they'll never deliver on

>mfw when im white and practically grow up with only black friends
They honestly treat me better than other white people. My black gf was cutter and kind than stacies.
Im not a racist but i kinda dont like white people.

Attached: 1558465311776.png (369x526, 179K)

>im white
L O L no

>doesn't even deny it
Kek, nametags are sissy bottoms

deny what? that would presume you have anything credible to share in the first place.

It isn't its niggers trying to get clout

I'm white and had a similar experience. I grew up with both white and black people. Whites would torture me but blacks were nice, or at worst apathetic toward me. I don't dislike white people but I feel no loyalty to white people.

t. democ rats liars

idk why this is a thing

Them niggas stole dem clothes doe

While I am with you that media constantly seeks to emasculate white males, you should not hold this act of kindness by these niggers against them

>Phew, almost had to deal with cognitive dissonance there. Good thing I can come up with my narrative so my world view remains unchallenged!

this wouldn't happen to 99.9% of loners

They were literally bullying him before they bought him the shittiest shoes they could find.

You faggots are unbelievable

Attached: cc6f6cd553e1a49d0be56b6c02b28980.jpg (736x1036, 255K)

What racists need to realize is that poor people suck, not darkies.

>Everybody else besides me are all the same
>I am special
>what I read from my prefered news organization is always true, and those with opposite views are always wrong

Attached: 1563513565189s.jpg (125x78, 2K)

this is kind

but not only 1 namefag but two namefags in this thread

I mean, I wore the same clothes everyday but no one bothered me. Probably because it smells but still better than being punched.

you can't observe the game but sometimes you can see a piece move

they were strips not spikes. spikes would probably shatter or get stuck in their armor or flesh before he could attack again.

"Ay yo cuz, here's sum threads my nigga"
-The black kids probably

they are trying to steal our white women, damn them primates, i am so much better in every way!

Why did it get publicized?

the box is empty, they already stole the clothes

Do people really still make fun of others based on their looks? I swear, just a couple of years ago, everyone in my high school minded their own business and never outwardly stated their negative thoughts about other people. In a social circle, sure, but never towards the bullied. Nobody was really ostracized unless they made an ass out of themselves. Then again, I attended to a high school consisting of ~500 students.
I would hate to be in that kid's place. I absolutely hate others taking pity on me, especially if it were made public on the news. Those guys are probably doing it for publicity, but that's nice I guess.

Attached: 1563712727262.jpg (722x720, 77K)

You people are rotten to the core, you guys can twist anything into politics.
God bless all of them and I hope they all do good in life

He's getting blacked. Spit roast time

Attached: 1568570965046.jpg (1545x869, 92K)

cuck beta

Am black, can confirm I do nothing but steal and look for ways to make other people miserable.

it's not about stealing, i'm also black but my ancestors built this country, it's ours, we just take what is rightfully ours it's not stealing, they have stolen from us

Attached: 1535784226710.gif (478x350, 84K)

This is the only user asking the real questions

>tfw it's yet another rerun of a thinly-veiled racebaiting thread
lmao imagine being this obsessed with black people.
>zoomers complete lack of sound judgment due to parental failure
>camera phones everywhere
>how the fuck did this happen?
t. brainlet

hey dude, make us all a favor and go jump from a bridge ;)

For some reason, every now and then, the news finds some outcast kid to humiliate in the news.

Several years ago Kathy Lee Gifford brought in a jock and a nerd to the Today show so that they could tell the story about how the kid always sat alone at lunch and one day the jock sits nexxt to him. She then proceeded to sing a song TO THE JOCK that she wrote about how he selflessly sat next to a lonely nerd despite the social ramifications. Wild shit. Her stupidity got such negative feedback that the whole story is now buried though.

Man, black people are just handing them white privilege. They already have white privilege, why give more? What are you doing? If a white person doesn't have something, it's because they're lazy. Don't help the lazy. Don't help whites at all.

Found a video of it. The kid cries lol.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=480&v=1MwuJy07lQY

>you dont have social engineers behind the scenes
Wtf does this mean? Why does that follow from billionaires being involved? What proof do you have that it's not businesses chasing clicks any way they can

charity is supposed to be humiliating
it's you not being able to take care of yourself
the feeling of receiving pity is supposed to make you want to do better for yourself instead of being coddled like a child

what sweet negroes. i love seeing black people and white people get along. warms my heart. so cool

nice if true but looks and sounds like click baity fake feel good bs

I can't help but feel like this post in particular is sarcasm.

yeah it was. every interaction between whites and blacks that doesn't involve them killing each other is treated so funnily