Make a slight mistake

>Make a slight mistake
>Instantly die
>Someone else makes a mistake
>Instantly die
How do normalfags drive these all the fucking time?
I can barely manage just going to work.

Attached: shutterstock_373851115.jpg (700x466, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWqT3kF-ihs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hoo hoo! Haa haa!

Attached: B70A4D34-2E5C-4E86-B259-F2D335A8C464.gif (247x247, 839K)

I honestly don't see how there aren't more accidents.

the meaning of life is what meaning you give to it. drive a car, crash and die. don't drive a car and die 30 years later. you're still going to die user. might as well drive a car and not think about it too much.

you could make the same argument for walking across the street or taking the wrong pills or walking outside and a mosquito with horrible disease infects you, humans are fragile meat puppets

Driving is not as hard as retards make it out to be for the most part you go straight and look over your blind spots before merging also please use your fucking blinker I hate when fags dont

Driving is much more risky than those you listed fag.

Walking is a little more natural than riding a thousand pound metal cage

its simple.
drive a bigger car than everyone else so you will get a softer collision

Attached: fd097d17-bmw-e38-7series-review-demuro.jpg (1200x650, 136K)

They value convenience more than their safety. Same with invasive technology that takes away their privacy.

Well, driving is really dangerous, yes.
Driving exposes you to some of the worst people in your area ( the bad drivers who think they own the road)
You will at some point be in an accident that will ruin you financially.
As a result the government makes you buy insurance so that you're less ruined but still pretty much ruined depending on whether or not you're at fault.

You're going to get screwed either way user. Money is meaningless. Cash flow is all that matters, because good luck saving, some idiots going to come by and ruin your life.

To answer your original question. How do normal fags do it?
We're all dead inside and don't know what the future holds for us so we gave up on safety a long time ago and just pray we don't get into any kind of trouble.

Here's the biggest spoiler, we are all robots. Your mom, your dad, even Chad. All of us are suffering and scared. Victims to this concrete monster we created to protect us from the world and help us prosper. Instead it has trapped us and become the cruelist of tormentors.

So you know, for me I just listen to some tunes and have a coffee. Try to keep two car spaces in front of me and try not to drive faster then is safe.

Attached: optic_kawaii_cat_girl_by_ianar_da5o72e-pre.jpg (786x1017, 77K)

This
I'm planning on getting a new Toyota RAV4, lets see how those retarded student driving fuckers in 2000 model camrys stand up against that

>Make a slight mistake

Nah youd have to make a pretty massive mistake to die from driving. Usually people fall asleep or act like retards in which case darwin. If you are not low IQ and have good reflections and stay aware and awake doing traffic and always stay alert of other drivers, you should be good. Unless you live in some shit country like Turkey where they drive like fucking retards.

>Nah youd have to make a pretty massive mistake to die from driving
It's not always collisions that cause accidents user, ever since I've watched the video, I've feared being stuck with a Tesla in traffic and having it explode on me.

>been riding a motorcycle for 10 years
>people tell me how dangerous it is
>feel completely in control on a bike
>never gotten into an accident
>developed a sense for problematic drivers (old people, texting teens, people on the phone)
>only times my bike has fallen over is when i forget to put the kickstand down
not to mention nobody asks to borrow your car, nobody asks for rides to places, but old men and girls will try to talk with you
i highly recommend you all take up riding

Attached: Honda-CB650F-ABS-CityBike-MK12.jpg (1500x1000, 1.28M)

youtube.com/watch?v=dWqT3kF-ihs
this is pretty much what its like
its fun

You constantly have to pay attention to yourself and others. It's a group effort thing.

>Try to keep two car spaces in front of me and try not to drive faster then is safe.
to drive faster than* is safe

you now remember that video of a brick falling off a truck

>old men and girls will try to talk with you
is this a pro or a con

you just get used to it after a while t. 10000 miles driver

Attached: 1564078252425.png (480x270, 203K)

I've been driving for over 15 years and never died

MOMMY NO

that's what I thought the op pic was and was triggered already. jokes on you.

>10000 miles
hows your first year of driving buddy?

>left lane goes 100 mph over speed limit
>right lane goes -10 mph

Attached: 1474406960753.jpg (1552x1152, 140K)

there are tons of risks on the road but the benefits outweigh them in many cases. plus driving can be pretty fun, whether alone or with someone else

there was also that news article about a kid who killed his father dropping bricks off a bridge

I hate trucks, bikers, and people driving NPC cars, they always ride like shit.

>>Instantly die
That's a massive exagarration. I've been in several car accidents and the worst i god was a broken nose and a mild concussion.
Hell, one time a guy on a motorcycle ran into the side of my car at 100+ km/h and the guy still survived after flying off. Even made a full recovery. With broken bones and one hell of a bill waiting for him, but that's his own fault for driving more than 40km/h over the speed limit.

Yuppers
+-+

Attached: 1568361582949.jpg (492x330, 43K)

Don't think about making a mistake, curse every moron you see doing something stupid and, if you fail, enjoy the last seconds of your life

If Terry Davis and Chris Chan can successfully regularly drive around then you must be a special kind of retard to not be able to barring financial issues.

>Make a slight mistake
>Instantly die
>Someone else makes a mistake
>Instantly die

user this is a car not an aircraft

Then don't buy a car that has a reputation of randomly exploding?

ive had a couple of girls ask to go on a ride, ive asked a few girls if they want to go for a ride. ill tell you that its an amazing feeling having her clinging onto you as tightly as humanly possible so she doesnt fall off
touch is a boundary most people have trouble with but bikes smash that
as for old guys its hit and miss, some are cool guys who rode some badass bikes, some are just curious about the size and number of gears, most just like bikes

>I honestly don't see how there aren't more accidents
Every year I see on tv something like
>this year 286 people died in car crashes!
>this is to much how can we prevent this?

Nigga.. only 286?
I don't understand how its not 10 times that every day.

Most car accidents happen because of something easily preventable that the driver did not do, often stuff like driving under the influence or going ridiculously fast. Basically dont be a completely oblivious dumbass and the odds of you getting into a crash or accident are pretty small.

aren't cars way safer than aircrafts?

>die
Sounds comfy tbdesu

Attached: 1565429109797.jpg (720x480, 43K)

Driving is going to be looked back on as a barbaric practice 500 years from now, and they are going to wonder why the average citizen was able to drive these death machines with so little accountability. Everyone stares at me like I have three eyes when I say I try to minimize my necessary driving as much as possible because of how fucking stupid and dangerous it is.

Do you have to walk around your car and checking it carefully for 15 minutes, every single time before you even unlock the doors?
Is it mandatory for you to have a co-driver at all times?
Why do you think all those safety rules exist in commercial flight?
I don't have the link right now but there are studies that show that general aviation is as dangerous as driving, or even more risky
The only reason commercial airliners are so safe is why they put a ridiculous effort to keep them safe

I only worry about pedestrians and stop lights.
People are stupid, and being near a road only seems to exacerbate this, giving them right of way was a mistake.
Stop lights fucking suck because I always seem to have the light turn yellow right as I'm about to turn, and in my state you can get a ticket for that.

Attached: Gday1.jpg (480x360, 24K)

I want to ride a motorcycle real badly now, Im going to get my permit hopefully asap so I can take a MSF course and get a waiver. Any tips and advice you could give me?

It was just a slight jab, I liked your former post.

>based and dougpilled

most people know what they're doing

but there's so much to do i dont wanna die yet

>We're all dead inside and don't know what the future holds for us so we gave up on safety a long time ago and just pray we don't get into any kind of trouble.
This is unironically correct. People are well aware of what would happen were they to steer the wrong way when passing an overpass concrete pillar at even just 80km/h. But eh who cares anymore, gotta keep wageing.

be excessively vigilant
relax and dont tense up
spend a lot of time riding so youre comfortable

You're probably way more likely to die in an aircraft crash than a car crash. But car crashes are like a 1000x time more likely occurance

Cars are more safe than you think. The only time fatal accidents occur is when one is going quite a bit over the speed limit or a transport/dump truck is involved.

I've done lots of stock car racing, no roll cage, all stock. I've been t-boned, t-boned someone else, hit head on, climbed a jersey barrier, had all four wheels a three feet off the ground, flipped upside down etc. I've absolutely destroyed dozens of cars. In my ten years of doing it I got one bruise, only because my knee hit the steering column. Don't be a pussy.

I'm 23 and don't drive. Is this bad/weird? I just have no need to and I agree that is seems scary. I just think I'd crash immediately.

>Turkey
>Drive like retards
They ARE all retards.

Yeah but I'm on track to die due to obesity-related health conditions which is better since I can eat lots of nice food before going. Car crashes are dull.

Instantly dying sounds like the best thing that could ever happen to me. My great fear of being in cars is becoming handicapped.

I know a guy who is 27 and is just like that.
He has a job and a gf too.
I know another one who is also like this but he ia extremely autistic, stays at home playing Poe all day.

i break your head if you keep being mean

Attached: 1543495218324.jpg (1200x801, 285K)