I have been cute for years and every so often I get the urge to engage in what I call the hobby...

I have been cute for years and every so often I get the urge to engage in what I call the hobby. It usually coincides with when Chad is unavailable and I want attention from orbiters or feel like being a thot. I will start looking to find a man who has low self esteem, is conventionally unattractive, a robot, or all three. If he is unhappy or is a nice guy, that is a plus. Then I will boost his ego and get him worked up sexually over time, until eventually I set up some accidental situation in which he sees me naked, or I will hang out with them until we are alone and the moment is right. Then I tell him I will fuck him, and make sure to leave him obsessed. I will flirt, act like a cute little slut, give him a boner, give him blue balls until he is sore. I make sure to keep them always thinking about sex any time we see each other, anytime we talk. They have to be obsessed. If they have a oneitis, I start playing up how naughty it is that they sneak around to flirt with me, if not I act like I am falling for them. And when they inevitably say some version of I cant believe you like me I turn it around on them to make them think I think IM the lucky one. This usually goes on for a couple of weeks to a month. Then...I ghost them. Dont return their calls or texts. If I run into them I act extremely cold, or disgusted. If they actually have the guts to call me out on any of it (they almost never do), I act like theyre pathetic, psycho, incels, or crazy. I sometimes eventually hear from one of their friends how depressed they are. Its hilarious. Sometimes I've taken my pranks a little further, but in general thats the hobby

Attached: B40306C3-D604-488A-BFFE-5838A83CF5D3.jpg (720x1199, 118K)

Any other fembots originally know this feel?

Remember Bianca? not really smart to do that shit to incel cucks that have nothing to lose.

Also, thats maggie lindemann

You've pretty much described every bpd person in a nutshell

anal sex really fucked people up psychologically

Attached: OPPOSE ANORECTAL INSANITY.gif (1028x2226, 308K)

Weak. You should end it by pink pilling them. Get them wearing panties. Watching sissy hypnos. Get them to suck a dildo and then get your new bf to fuck them. Then leave/ghost. Update when you step up your game.

This post comes to you courtesy of my ex

i know this is pasta but it triggered memories of when i got catfished years ago and made me sad

Attached: 1524932684531.png (1000x1000, 1.2M)

sounds like a lot of time wasted. making all that shit up and posting it I mean, because you are a man and dont do anything like that.

Tell us the story, chaps.

not much to say really. i was drinking heavily at the time and felt really lonely and out of it and met a girl off ig who i thought was super hot. was reallly naive so every time she refused video chat i just said okay and only phoned with her a few times. my dumb ass thought i was in love after a few weeks and found out the truth another few weeks later. after a week or so of a really harsh drinking binge i told myself i needed to clear out my fucking head and body and ot over it and grew up

Did you voice call though? I mean surely you must have had some indication.

Also I have refused video a few times bc I feel ugly or look a mess so I understand.

yeah we voice called a few times and it was def a girls voice. just a different girl from the one i thought i fell in love with lol. i can look back and laugh about it now but felt really shit about it for days when i was younger

yes
I like to do that but not so often

Oh, I see you're doing an experiment to see how robots and anons respond to this thread compared to the other one you made from a chad's point of view. Fuck off.

I bet you condoned that douchebags behavior compared to the female version. Admit it. I dont feel sorry for people who cheat on their partners but he was conning and manipulating single women too.

No, I called him a faggot. People who cheat are fucking pussies that should be flogged in the middle of town.

#
Fair enough then. But there are too many hypocrites on this board who think its fine for men to treat women like shit but get angry when its the other way around. People in general should stop being shitty and deceptive towards each other. Sadly I am not sure that will happen.

Won't happen. The world is a fuck. That's why so many dudes are offing themselves, women probably are too. I'm 2 crises away from necking, personally.

Dont neck yourself user. Be the person you want to see.

Trying, I'm embarking on a journey of massive self improvement. But I just hate this living shit, didn't ask to be born.

this pic honestly makes me want to masturbate to anal videos now. people are absolutely fucking nutty to voluntarily engage in this though