Have son in 2019

>have son in 2019
>this ends up being the only male descendant of your bloodline
What a time to be alive.

Attached: A42BC5EE-5210-4894-A1CC-F407440165A3.jpg (427x640, 42K)

give me one (1) reason to give a single shit about my "bloodline"

All your ancestors had children. Every single one of them, just so you could exist as you are now. Are you really that much of a piece of shit that you'd let them down?

yes, existence is awful bullshit and i don't want to bring anyone into the world especially not with my inferior genes

I'm just shitposting bro
Top kek, absolutely delusional traditionalist

This. Average life expectancy on my dad's side of the family is 59.3. Mom's genes is how I came to be a manlet - I've been hitting the gym 3-4 times a week since January. This is my body composition as of last week. I just want us to hit the singularity in my lifetime so I can get a robotic waifu and child.

Attached: 19F8FEEB-16A4-41AB-8AC4-FD9250AC5CB0.jpg (943x1504, 247K)

they might all as well be strangers to me. i didnt ask to be born either and i dont owe any particular ancestor jack shit.

yeh get fucked faggots

170cm and 48 fucking kg's? Holy fuck you're both a manlet *and* a lanklet at once

Who is this?? Asking for a good friend of mine

>Who is this??
your mom lol

get fucked boomer, traditionalism is a mental illness.
absolutely based

Attached: 937E1923-64C2-4E05-AAB5-2E3A425ACCEF.png (860x988, 983K)

Yassss THIS SO MUCH THIS

Attached: 1567913099064.jpg (456x429, 34K)

your fault for raising him wrong faggot

who cares. Chad should be the only ones reproducing screw my bloodline im going to be a twink

fuck bros I used to be completely straight but just imagining a young flawlessly hairless twink in my bed is making me hard af

Attached: 1568606335419.jpg (1080x1440, 839K)

Dont see the appeal to this over a girl desu

Youre looking for the most feminine guy when you can just go for a girl. Is it because you think girls are out of your reach?

not him but I find femboys and twinks to be much more interesting and appealing than regular females. Guess I am gay but i really dont care, also girls dont like skinny manlets like me some femboys like other twinks like me

nah girls are my go-to and never did any gay shit, I just really appreciate femininity in this world, whether it's male or female

It's the novelty factor.

Fucking gay psyoppers and their lies. You've always been gay.

>Is it because you think girls are out of your reach?
they are out of my reach though. I'll never be able to understand their emotions, let alone have regular conversations with one
feminine guys are my only choice

They were retarded faggots that stank like shit and whipped themselves to cure the plague, who the fuck cares what they would think

Attached: 1551296551299.jpg (750x750, 89K)

those retarded faggots ensured you were here to experience more faggotry, have some respect

this is incorrect, dont put pussy on a pedestal. women are people, some are shit some are normies some are really cute and good.

literally billions of people throughout history died without having kids of their own. I won't be the first and I won't be the last. I feel like this argument really just works on really religious people

Ever been on a farm that does everything by hand? They had kids purely for more workers to help them out

>dont put pussy on a pedestal
I'm not, that's just what I've decided based on my life experiences. I've literally never even been friends with a woman before. they prefer to treat me as an invisible person

that poor cat got his face smushed into the cake for pics, cat's don't ever let their wiskers be covered while eating

Really? The more you know, I'll delete it now. Be nice to kots

Attached: 1567756575443.jpg (1001x1024, 91K)

ella hollywood originality

If you care so much about "muh bloodline" you'd hope for girls to be sure that at least the children they'll produce will be theirs.

Also if that's something important for you just have lots of children. You can't have one kid and then get sad if he/she is gay or can't have kids or something. That's just retarded.

cats are based, originally of course

Attached: 1558671169677.jpg (960x960, 46K)

look at those fucking arches

destined to be a girl tbqh

no they aren't they're for faggots. do you have a cat user? if so then I'm gonna punt that little retard off a fucking cliff

i have a dog actually

I hope he gets rabies and then bites your tiny cock off

you have issues also it's a she

>just so you could exist as you are now.
Most of the time it was just rape.

why don't you just kill yourself or something so I don't have to see your stupid posts anymore. you're really pissing me off right now

do you have some kind of anger issues you repressed faggot

no it's completely rational. I just personally can't stand seeing people happy

you have anger issues and it amuses me

I'm not a fucking clown nigger. shut the fuck up right now

you are to me you raging faggot

jesus fucking christ you can't tell me you actually believe that can you? everyone knows you're fucking garbage, that's why you have no friends. if you weren't such a fucking retard I'd have nothing to be mad at you about

keep replying you faggot bitch

>hurr I actually enjoy hearing about how much of a faggot I am
god you just reek of single digit IQ. but hopefully my message will get through to you eventually

you're just empthy and dead inside so you hate because it's all you know, i pitty you

you can't stand happines because you're not happy unless someone else isn't you're like a predictable punchline

Attached: noose.jpg (214x236, 7K)

real talk - femboys embody all the worst aspects of women AND they have higher standards.

It would literally be easier getting an actual girl

pretty spot on. got a problem with that faggot? any other fucking shit you need to spew out of your mouth?

>never interacted with a woman in any meaningful way
>claims to know anything about them

Attached: 13409567038476.jpg (680x680, 69K)

I don't know anything about women, I never said otherwise. I'd like to learn more about women and get to know some women. but that's never gonna happen unfortunately

Not OP, but still:

What could possibly be more important? What inherent purpose could your pathetic life possibly have, besides carrying on your genetic information, ensuring that something of you survives and that your species does likewise?
Sure, you might find some other purpose if you're religious, or something, but most people here probably aren't and most religions are probably very natalist, anyway.

If you're anything like the rest of this board, you have no right to judge your ancestors.

Just a question are you gay?

yeah and I'm gonna fucking coom in your ass if I hear another word out of your mouth

Attached: coomer.jpg (800x450, 31K)

Ya'll niggas are prison gay. You fail with women so you just get into fem men lol. You're not even gay probably.

based
IM COOOOOOOOOMING

No but seriously. The part about cats was based but you sound gay to me

What do you expect, there are so many surplus unneeded males now and women have so much fucking privilege that some men just snap, go insane and try to get some for themselves. It shows how pathetic the world truly is.

no I just hate this fucking shitty rotten world that we live in. if a genie came out of a lamp right now, do you know what I'd wish for? the only thing I'd wish for would be the slow and agonizing death of everything on the planet, especially myself

why wouldn't you instead wish for a quick death of every non-white and jew on the planet? Imagine a future like that

its only ppl on Jow Forums that are into traps and trannis dude. Jow Forums doesnt account for the rest of the world, that are normal ppl

So you are not gay then?

>MUH WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!
No one cares.

>coom
stop user words like that are gonna make me AAAAAAAAA IM GONNA COOM

best post Ive seen today

Attached: F190C232-1C92-4AA7-9BB5-7B8D8DEC70FA.jpg (461x400, 25K)

Oh well, I'm still got a few loads left
>*BOOM*

Attached: 1564250323032s.jpg (250x232, 9K)

you really think there are people that aren't complete garbage because they lack melanin in their skin? trust me, niggers and kikes will get theirs too but if you really believe "muh white race, all white people are perfect" then you have a severe lack of world experience
no I'm not gay

not all white people are perfect true but they are miles above niggers and shitskins, I'd gladly sacrifice the 10% of good niggers for the 90% of nigger niggers

yeah, again, you just sound like a child who has no life experience outside of what Jow Forums tells you. all people are inherently horrible and deserve nothing but suffering
>I'd gladly sacrifice the 10% of good niggers
there are no good niggers just as there are no good white people.