USA VS BRAZIL

Will the American bring the belt to Trump as promised?

The fight is going down tonight.

Attached: 2018-06-09 16.34.47.png (1037x1417, 931K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/revealed-the-man-who-really-invented-the-aeroplane-421147.html
twitter.com/ColbyCovMMA/status/1005285186588823558
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please tell me thats a real tweet

its real

Jow Forums is winning

Attached: 1501477225933.png (477x539, 12K)

How is he gonna hit through that coconut head? It looks like it can take a sledgehammer to the head

even joe got his nipples hard

What are their levels in BJJ?
I'll always cheer on the higher level BJJ fellow.

he's a big guy

UUUU

This fucking insecure loon is the most cringy fighter in UFC today.
>Im so cool you guys
>onions boy virgin lol lol virgin
>I FUCKED A MODEL I SWEAR WHY WONT ANYONE BELIEVE ME

Him associating with Trump is only feeding the "retarded right winger" stereotype.

Also he ain't winning shit

The other guy, RDA, is a BJJ black belt

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

I get to watch Indycar and Covington on the same night? fuck yeah

Attached: 000117.webm (1280x720, 1.79M)

oh shit brownzilian boi gonna be btfo

This.

Jow Forums should be trying to distance themselves from that retard. He's undermining everything Jow Forums says they're about by being a colossal retarded faggot.

Spotted the onions boy.

Quick, everyone point and laugh.

Attached: 1527985039335.jpg (680x543, 39K)

Theyre both tough, the brazillian has the black belt in Jiu JItsu

the American is more of a traditional wrestler

this is the record of the brazilian in the past 7-8 years

Attached: rafael dos anjos record.png (767x635, 55K)

and the american's record

Attached: colby covington.png (738x370, 41K)

What a nice bait.

UMA

DELICIA

This little faggot is just trying to make himself the new McGregor except without any of the talent. He's a fucking faggot. When he started this shit everyone called him out instantly.

>hey how come you're being suchan edgelord faggot? Seems like youre just copying Conor.
>nuh uh. I'm always talking shit. I like to really talk the shit and shit. I've been pretending to not talk the shit for my entire career but really I'm all about talking the shit.
>uhhhhhhh

He's a faggot and i hope he gets injured.

Why is Covington considered favorite? His record is less impressive.

Nice.

If he made it 5 rounds with Maia he's probably going to be ok on the ground against RDA.

I've never seen him fight though, havn't watched much MMA in a few years.

RDA is a champion level fighter. Colby is not.

Attached: 476ef7b140d038ea6996fae62a2b0ed3.jpg (620x348, 47K)

Nevada mma odds makers are notorious retards on the subject of mma

Trudeau will cheer for Colby. They have the same boxing style.

Attached: imagerf.jpg (960x720, 312K)

Would still be cool if he wins and goes to the white house though.

Oh look a meme flag. How did you type all that with two black dicks in your hands and one in your mouth?

I kinda want him to win just to see what happens next. Him winning is a long shot but, anything can happen.

FUCK YOU, AMERICA

YOU ARE 400 POUNDS. 65% OF YOUR COUNTRY WILL HAVE DIABETES IN 10 YEARS.

You're so cucked you can get accused of rape for looking at girl

Brazil has good natural dangers. People here fear what they have always feared: murder, rape, zica, dengue, malaria and hunger

In america anyone can get accused of being a white male, which is professional and personal homicide.

>b-but brazil is more dangerous than syria, muh murder rates, muh liveleak

Cherrypicked footage from specific murder districts in Brazil is no proof of anything and has to stop. You can be safe in Brazil than anywhere else in the world. All you have to do is to avoid: beaches, favelas, city cneters, crowded tourist sights, public parks, empty streets, jammed traffic, tunnels, bus stops, public squares and specific murder areas that are known by everyone.

based

Attached: 1501439292242.jpg (225x400, 28K)

Americans wouldn't last a day in Brazil. That faggot fighter can't handle the bantz. He needs personal security in his hotel.

Don't make me laugh.

Look at this fucking train in >pic related

This is how brazilians go to work. As the train descends upon the rails, every monkey in the favela raises his gun to fire at the glasses.

We can't let pregnant women out because a tiny fly will bite them and their children will be born retarded.

We need to put two layers of steel on our windows because crackheads have already found out how to break through one.

OP is a faggot and so is his fighter. I'm glad he's never coming back to Brazil. He can't handle us

We are the PVP area of the world.

Attached: 1506563419822.jpg (1955x3000, 602K)

Why not spend time on the mats instead of watching manlets try to outnigger each other for 'hype' if you love martial arts so much

>your country sucks but it's also my flag
>Brazil is great, we are afraid of all the diseases we have and rape. But oh ya, my flag days I left there and live in America..
Being this retarded.

BRAZIL INVENTED THE AIRPLANE.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/revealed-the-man-who-really-invented-the-aeroplane-421147.html

What has America invented?

>third wave feminism
>transgender
>transphobia
>LGBT movement
>black civil rights
>central banking
>hollywood
>aids
>furry movement

AMERICA is the factory of global wide degenearrycy. Brazil is but a victim.

We were doing well as a country until you imposed a dictator here that was worse than the commies.

Attached: 1509319182011.png (1084x393, 89K)

Name the technology you used to post this message and who invented it

>Will the American bring the belt to Trump as promised?
only if kek wills it, giving energy for kek now to make it happen!

Attached: 1528475320191.jpg (450x445, 143K)

That's what made Connor McGregor a once in a century fighter.

He combined otherworldly charisma/mic skills with an incredible knack for beating iconic fighters with ease. Any other fighter trying this will fail. Hard.

Attached: IMG_1718.jpg (1242x2208, 455K)

Nice american flag. Are you really this dumb shill? Keep typing on computer or phone with internet while you ask what we invented. Is everyone posting on this thread a down syndrome shill?

"Brazil, you are low IQ."

>said the burguer
>little did he know his stomach would hurt like never before
>all sugar and fluoride in his american tap water led him to the loo
>het shat a brick in his comfortable 12-security personnel resident while jamal banged his wife in his bathroom
>done, the burguer rose off to his chair to play videogames and watch movies about how his country belongs to third worlders and women, which include brazilians
>he then goes to manage his portfolio and realizes everyone buying and selling his shit are jews with allegiance towards israel
>he tries to voice his opinions but all his magazines are either owned by israelites or mexican magnates
>still, in his vain glory, the burguer pays his taxes to finance the glory of Saudi Arabia and Israel like the pointless improductive mercenary capital that his nation has become
>still, he remembers fondly about what he said about brazilians
>even when he answers rape allegations because he kissed a girl 10 years ago
>even when he's dying of diabetes
>even when he's son is 21, bald and a woman thanks to the shit in his water
>even when it's infamous for his president to say the interests of his country should come first than foreign nations

Still, we are the low IQ population

But the Day of the Diet is coming.

You forgot the meme flag kkkkk

Yikes what a shithole

Mutt vs Mutt

>Him winning is a long shot
its not a long shot you terd, he wouldnt be at that level if it was a long shot, this is a title match not his first time in the ring.

i got covington winning desu

I love when Jow Forums memes go mainstream, people started using cuck all around the world because of Jow Forums

Which one is the American?

lefty does look alot bigger though at least muscle mass wise, I guess that is the brazillian?

Man this is good bantz tho, did the other guy fire back? This is some old school shit right here!

sopa de hambúrguer uma delícia

And its beautiful!

he only got this shot with his "filthy animals" line

hes big wins are the most boreing fights ive ever seen. Dong Hyun Kim and a 40 year old past his prime Mia. Not impressive at all. RDA is another level.

twitter.com/ColbyCovMMA/status/1005285186588823558

It's real, soi boy has finally spread beyond Jow Forums, your filters are useless mods.

That made me giggle m8 8/8

>joe rogan in the background

Attached: 1408582134331.jpg (720x404, 227K)

He's a low IQ manlet with no manners, hope the brazilian wins just so that faggot doesn't set a bad example.

for a non wrestler that brazillian got 2 submissions not bad.

American looks to have far less matches, so perhaps experience is a factor in this case giving the brazillian the edge?

We will see. The main event is going to be amazing. I got whittt

Attached: -whittaker-romero_6hriyumvpoya1pqx23x3ntjyg.jpg (960x540, 54K)

Wait who is the American? Both look like mulattos

Lol you really are retarded. I said your dumb, not Brazil. (YOU) are low IQ.

Go ahead, say some more dumb shit retard.

see
thoughts?

> (((Joe "You know who you don't see out 'Squatchin? Black people" Rogan)))

he's gonna get btfo and it will be portrayed as another victory against the nazi drumpf

That's the thing, even non-white fans liked McGregor. Everyone likes McGregor because he has a real personality. This other fag is a biter/poser.

RDA is not known for submissions. Hes a top game smasher and striker.

Colby is a wrestler whos faced lesser competition in the division.

Colby doesn't have as many tools to win.

There's nothing original about Conor. Shitting on Brazil was done first by Chael. Conor pretty much stole his entire gimmick from Ric Flair and the whole predicting fights thing was done by Ali fuckin years ago. Hell he even stole his walk from Vince McMahon. Conor is a guy who started to believe his own gimmick and is now a Mark for himself. How is it possible to copy from someone who copied everthing they do from other people?

Attached: gspimp.gif (327x251, 1.82M)

it's jiu jitsu that get's the submissions done, wrestling just gets mandem to the ground

>Everyone likes McGregor

Yeah, you're fucking retarded.

Is this supposed to prove Colby wrong or are you admitting you are a bunch troglodytes ?

Remember who the final boss is.

Attached: south brazil.webm (368x640, 1.85M)

>Norwegian commenting on MMA

whew

Oh man that was great

Today, I shall remind them.

Nah, you're retarded. Everyone that ever talked about the fight liked the Mic in MMA and found his shitalk entertaining. But not everyone thought he could beat pic related.

fuck forgot pic

Attached: 1502814937907.jpg (750x370, 123K)

What do mexicans think about brazilians?

Attached: hue.png (467x431, 292K)

OMG noob crashed the $120k ZR1 Vette

lmfao

It's not a long shot at all, Covington is favorited to win the fight by the Vegas odds at -115.

>But muh anecdotes.

Everyone that you ever talked to =/= everyone in that watches MMA. Kill yourself, retard.

>murder districts
lmao

RDA is going to paste Colby I think. He's taken out Diaz, Lawler, Pettis, Cerrone. Colby might be able to pull it off but I doubt it.

>This little faggot is just trying to make himself the new McGregor

agreed

Saw some black guy on the latest TUF trying to do the same thing. Talking shit, showing off cars, shoes, Rolex watch, telling everyone he is "entertainment" and he can take the UFC to new levels. lmfao He got fucking wrecked in his first fight so lol tryhard

>even non-white fans liked McGregor.
Because he acts like a nigger

Wow, you really don't know shit about shit. You probably don't even post on /sp/.

wrestling. a based wrestler like Covington can smother a good opponent. See GSP

>vegas mma odds makers

Attached: lolololol.jpg (782x564, 61K)

How is the new season of TUF? Any good?

All after they're washed up. So what? Cowboy chokes every big fight, Lawler just got KO'd by Woodley, arguably lost to Cowboy, Pettis has lost like 5 fights since, Diaz constantly loses fights, he's never been great.

agree but it's a non title fight.

>FUCK YOU, AMERICA

American flag

lmfao

you must go back

Colby can't box, drops his fists before throwing every time, biggest telegraph usually fixed early in a boxers career.
Chicago hates him and is backing RDA, Covington is a literal Untermensch
Right cross counter RDA wins in the second

Still a more impressive record than Colby's. Colby beat a past his prime BJJ guy. He might prove me completely wrong tonight but just looking at it objectively, I'd say RDA takes it.

in awe of this lad

You do realize this isn't boxing right?

Conor has God like mic skills and his stand up is super scary. Wish like hell he didn't flip out and attack that bus or fight Floyd.

"Who the fuck is that guy"

sick burn

lol

That's fair, on paper. I could picture Colby doing what Khabib did to RDA. Not comparing Khabib to Colby, but RDA has struggled with wrestlers in the past.

It's everything. weaknesses in UFC are exposed fairly quickly by good fighters.
Like Colbys boxing

I was confused by the weigh in. Yoel weighed in at 185.2 but he missed weight.

I've been watching UFC forever. If it's 185 the give you a pound so 186 would have been fine.

If you watch the other fighters weighing in many of them were over the base weight limit but within the 1 pound over rule and were not disqualified

It's a championship fight you have to make exact weight. Non championship fights there's a 1 pound leniency.

For championship fights you have weigh in at the exact weight, you're allowed to weigh in a few pounds below I think but not above.