/25+/

I am 28 kv
I just thought of something for the first time while thinking about my life
It seems i dont like/want to be alone and yet i dont do anything about it.
It seems that people like me simply like the IDEA of having a gf and being normal but at the same time feel that it would be far from what we daydream about and simply never try to get a gf
Also how do I get rid of that feel to stop thinking how there could be a better one for me so instead of choosing one you choose to not to choose anything.

Anyone can correlate?
How are you holding up oldfags?

Attached: 25+.png (445x293, 58K)

31 here.

Life is hell and it only gets worse.

You can tell how people like you less each passing day and life becomes less and less meaningful and suicide seems more attractive.

at least you are not kv

27 here

I'm sort of in the same boat. I thought that maybe trying to attempt to function in society might do me some good, after all they say that isolation will give you really bad health problems.

However, being around people and society in general just makes me more depressed. I think I also like the idea of a gf and a real life but I simply don't have the courage to make it happen.

29 here and I don't know what to do with my life.

>Also how do I get rid of that feel to stop thinking how there could be a better one for me so instead of choosing one you choose to not to choose anything.

what

for me its not about courage
funny enough i can easily talk to women and strangers and have plenty of friends to hang out with
its just that by kind a feeling that all is fake and never can be what i dream of, like women being feminine and romantic, makes me just not trying bothering with people who will backstab me

it does not mean anything. Having had a couple of kisses or blowjobs 10 years ago is pointless. Right now I am very lonely and empty. And I will be for the rest of my life

its like this
i cant decide to be with one girl because i fall in love with almost every cutesy girl that i see on the street and i imagine if my life would be better with that one instead of this one
its retarded i know but it kills me that its impossible to ever be with the right one for you so i just never decide
i choose to not play kind of

25 year old med student, reporting in.
tfw no gf

Attached: file.png (960x986, 1.28M)

dont think that i dont get you but i dont think you realize the impact of being kv this much old
i mean my fucking nephew that is like 10 years old have had kissed girls
that kind a thing

I don't suffer from this problem because I've been alone for so long that anyone who can rescue me from this hell would be the most beautiful person whom I'd never exchange for anything.

I used to be able to talk to people easily like you, but I've given up because it seems that 90% of your interactions with them will be fake. As soon as you meet someone they're forming an opinion about you whether you like it or not. At least that's what I've gathered but I'm horrible at picking up social cues.

>As soon as you meet someone they're forming an opinion about you whether you like it or not.
we all do this on subconscious levels even
its natural, at least it was...
in the age of instagram and photoshop i dont even know whats what

Good point, but everything feels super synthetic is the problem and I think it's as you said, it has to do with the proliferation of social media.

>26 years old
>was always an excellent student and everything at school came easy to me
>develop severe anxiety, mostly social, in high school
>grades fall
>spend junior and senior year just trying to be "okay" rather than preparing for my future
>enrolled in community college after high school with no real idea of wtf I was doing
>dropped out due to crippling fear of public speaking
>been working dead end manual labor job for the last 7 years
>can feel my body aging by the day
>recently learn about beta blockers being used to mitigate physical manifestations of anxiety
>going to the doctor this week to ask about getting prescribed beta blockers
>assuming I get the rx I want to re-enroll in college but not sure wtf to go for
>cant work this job for much longer

Any advice? I've always felt like most of my interests are not really applicable to a "career" so I'm really lost on the whole prospect of what to do. Thanks guys.

Attached: 1562570896212.jpg (184x184, 8K)

we are all wondering the same thing bro
at least i would always advice to never take any medical shit or go to doctors
i go riding bicycle, working out in nature (never gym) and generally going to the woods and outside into nature, i already live in a small town so its easy to do it
of course i do it all alone

Believe me dude, if I felt there was another way to deal with my social anxiety I would. I've been to multiple therapists, was on basically every anti depressant known to man for various periods of time. Dropped all that shit cause it wasn't working for me and the side effects were gnarly. If I have to take a blood pressure pill as needed to stop myself from shaking like I have parkinsons when I'm giving a speech or something then so be it.

I'm Everyone in my class is six years younger than me, except for a couple who are only three years younger than me. No one gives a shit. I was in your position a few years ago and I decided to go back and I don't regret it one bit. When you're 90, are you really going to care whether you went to uni at 18 or 26? Probably not, you're just gonna care that you went.

You will regret it if you don't. Even if you drop out along the way, you'll at least know you took the opportunity come what may. If you want to succeed be prepared to work hard; go to every lecture, study every day, see a therapist to get over what issues may develop. It's easier than manual labour, I'll tell you that much.

1 month until wizardry. I am in a weird place where I still get pangs of loneliness, but I could never really imagine myself being in a relationship with someone. A long time ago I felt very much in love with someone and that memory is still there. Just once I would like to feel that way again and have someone truly reciprocate that feeling, but it will never happen. I don't even feel like a real person. Humanity seems so alien.

Attached: 1557347256351.jpg (554x586, 39K)

>27
>soon will start to save up for a east european black market gf

28. that is all I have to say, and that should speak volumes.

>26
>already saving for the inevitable hair transplant I'll need in my 30s

Attached: 1550776290149.png (609x460, 532K)

Ah, shit mate. I share the same fate. I think my slave won't care if I shave it off.

28 here. we need these threads regularly to counter the zoomer scourge. I'm doing ok.

What do I do with this money? I have no girl to provide for, no kid to send to college, no hobbies to indulge in.

Recently got diagnosed with ADHD. The medication has helped a lot but I'm still a fat loser. I'm losing weight but I wake up really depressed sometimes and can't get out of bed.

Oh boy oh boy.
I am 27 and I'm screwed. At least got bf but he got issues. Got bit debt and some bills that couldn't be paid, because I like to eat something. I hate to say to you but you got it good if you got a job. I sort of used to have one but dropped out due to insanity. Didn't realize the value of it at time when I got it. Now all is sort of, shaky. Well take care guys
t.femanon

29, I'm comfortably numb fampai

I'll look after you femanon. I have a lot of money from my job but nothing to do with it