Not a single fucking one of you is a nice person. you're all fucking cunts...

Not a single fucking one of you is a nice person. you're all fucking cunts. this is by far the meanest board on Jow Forums

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpe.jpg (1024x576, 202K)

You're just a thin skinned pussy faggot

What happened user? Did you vent about something here?

Attached: 1558897157546.jpg (2697x2107, 301K)

based post, op should kill himself asap

wow thats pretty mean of you user, I've been told I'm a pretty nice person

nah, on other boards I can actually enjoy engaging in banter. but people here are just pure evil. nothing fun about that

>Not a single fucking one of you is a nice person. you're all fucking cunts.
The real redpill is that this doesn't just apply to Jow Forums, nor does it just apply to Jow Forums, nor does it just apply to the internet, it applies to all of society. There is no such thing as a truly nice or selfless human being.

Attached: 1563119156584.png (196x275, 111K)

Dark Souls 2 is such an underrated game

it's the worst in the series

correct but it's still a good game

Only normalfags think that.

Because you're a faggot. That's all there is to it.

It's more original than Dark Souls 3

this, only redditors like dark souls 3

I seriously fucking doubt it. cool it with the egotism

i watched my father become a corpse in 2 months, damn cancer. you think i give 2 shits about your fucking feelings motherfucker all you do is cry about tfwnogf pussybitch

Attached: 53452780_2405783359439914_210045641898852352_n.jpg (720x267, 19K)

I really like majula, especially the music. I'm not a meanie, sorry you think that

Why would you doubt it you don't even know me :( sorry for seeming egotistic I've been called a lot of other negative things but I like to focus on the positive things

Attached: 1504951939228.jpg (498x383, 50K)

true, recently replayed all 3 and 2 is just shit. bosses are boring as fuck and only worth while npc is lucatiel rest all boring cunts.

I'm not a cunt op, you're welcome.

Dude, have you even been on Jow Forums or /b/?

I exist and i am truly nice. I want nothing more to for everyone to become one with God or create God and then we can all transcend emotion and time

>i watched my father become a corpse in 2 months
bahahaha good fucking riddance

I'm incurably nice in person and I seem like an asshole online but IRL I'd sooner crumble into pixie dust than confront you. I don't think I'm the norm tho

Attached: 1568356283301.jpg (1059x349, 241K)

I also don't believe in insulting people which ironically pisses them off even more. Go figure, they want me to fight back for some reason.

because that's just how these things go. you wouldn't be nice to me so I'm not gonna even delude myself into thinking I should be nice to you first
maybe not but you orbit a tranny avatarfag so that's kinda worse I guess
haven't been on /b/ since I was in high school, haven't been on Jow Forums since the last election
but people being mean on those boards feels a little less "real" I suppose

I'm an incredible person and I'm not being modest in any way. If you knew me personally, you'd be amazed.

But on here, I lie and make fun of people because that's what this is for, just to bullshit around.

>I'm an incredible person and I'm not being modest in any way. If you knew me personally, you'd be amazed.
amazed at how far you managed to shove your head up your own ass? yeah I'm sure I would be

No, I'm very humble IRL despite the stuff I do.

But my point was that the anonymous nature of the board gives people opportunity to explore boundaries and play around.

>Not a single fucking one of you is a nice person
I think I'm nice.

Attached: 1567479297464.jpg (467x531, 48K)

imagine thinking whatever a robot user says has respecting anime avatars on twitter.

>bragging about being humble
ironic
what, do you want a fucking medal or something?
I actually can't understand you

Wouldn't say it's bragging. Just trying to make OP feel better. That's the kind of guy I am. When others hurt, I feel their pain.

I don't think you made OP feel any better, it really did just seem like bragging source: I'm OP

Or even fucking /his/
Sure, you won't get as many personal attacks there, as the discussion aren't about you or the people involved in them, but in my opinion, it still seems more hostile and confrontational.

I'm a nice person in real life. This board just brings something out of me.

Jow Forums is the true face of the world. Imagine everyone was drunk off their ass and only spoke truth, that would be like r9k. But even with all the anonymity, people here don't say anything meaningful, they just insult each other. It's like living in a dystopian fantasy world. But it's real. Everyone hates eachother secretly.

Well, in that case, just rest assured that there are some pretty solid people on here for sure

>complains about people not being nice
>acts like the biggest asshole and makes a clown of himself

Attached: 1c8.jpg (640x645, 61K)

I'm nice. But i usually just lurk.

>There is no such thing as a truly nice or selfless human being.
That's what you think because that's how you are. It's not objective fact.

I'm acting like an asshole because I'm fed up with people and see no reason to be nice to them anymore. I'm sick of being a fucking doormat to everyone. I've bent over backwards to be nice to people my whole life and it's gotten me fucking nowhere. yes I know being a cunt won't make people stop being mean, but it's not like they were gonna be nice to me anyways
all of my experience points to the opposite
you just haven't had enough chance to expose your assholery yet
nah I think he was on to something there

You can't define niceness, it's always circumstantial and relative to your knowledge of someone. All personality traits are essentially value statements based on the memories you feed yourself. They don't actually exist. One person's confident is another person's cowardice. Qualia based on personal experience is the only thing that ties you to specific characteristics of human beings. Look at any commentary on YouTube about someone's state of mind. You'll see every response possible, because... it's just value statements.

>what, do you want a fucking medal or something?
W-Why are you so mean?

Attached: 1567611898054.gif (498x444, 533K)

I don't know jackass, why are you?
protip: accompanying your posts with cute anime girls and overly stuffing your posts with emotional language doesn't make you nice

Stop bulli pls. M-Meanie.

Attached: 1565550655502.jpg (1280x720, 287K)

This board and pol yeah

>taking Jow Forums shitposts seriously
I manned up to this shit in two days when I was a newfag. Maybe reddit is more to your liking

you'd do the same if roles were reversed so I'm just doing it preemptively for my own good!
I'm not going to use reddit you stupid normalfag

I used to be nice. Too nice, as it turns out. Life in this world is not made for nice people. Corruption is inevitable when evil is the only thing that wins.

>he's never asked a question on Jow Forums or really said anything at all on Jow Forums

>board with no topic except failure has anonymous posts that are less than polite
hmmm

Attached: 1563920575170.jpg (224x225, 6K)

do you want to be my dark souls 2 gf?

Attached: zM6HHAV ds2 estus.png (600x800, 498K)

>Not a single fucking one of you is a nice person. you're all fucking cunts. this is by far the meanest board on Jow Forums

There are plenty of nice people on this board, but if you automatically assume that all encouragement and advice is meant to be cruel or teasing, then yeah, I can see how you would think it's the meanest board.

>encouragement and advice
>on Jow Forums

Attached: 9572138.jpg (500x495, 60K)

>itt anons acting ruder than usual because they're edgy
>itt OP calling every nice poster in the thread cunts while being a straight cunt

no I just have spent enough time here to know there's no such thing as a "nice poster"

well why don't you be that nice poster?
why do you instead make this thread to repeatedly shit on anyone who is trying to prove otherwise?

That's because the standards people set for "nice person" have become ridiculous. In order to be nice you have to constantly do things for other people with no expectation of anything good happening to you in return. Anyone who gets constantly beaten down and trodden on by others exploiting him for his niceness is going to become mean someday.

If you want nice people to respond to tou nicely,go to s4s.

Attached: d43.png (745x635, 288K)

Go back

Normalfags are shitty but 4cucks are FAR worse. I only come here because i cant deal with having username and people being able to track my post history on other websites

Not to gainsay you, but I make a conscious effort to be nice, polite, helpful, etc.

I was a cruel fuck for years and realized that it wasn't making me feel any better, so I started a game with myself where I tried to see how many posts I could go in a row before
>kys you fat faggot
popped out.

Ten was hard at first, but then I was at a hundred. Now, I don't even click 'reply' if I can't think of anything nice or at least constructive.

I suggest you try this as well. You'll feel much better in the long run.

I used to be. I guess I'm pretty similar to this user
I've just gotten so depressed and isolated to the point where I can't stand seeing other people happy anymore (can hardly watch any tv shows or anything anymore because they're always fucking full of happy people). so I hope to drag other people down here with me

have you considered a job in the movie business?
I think you'd make a great projector.

everyone in this thread is gay and now has AIDS

You dont have to be nice, just dont go out of your way to be a cunt

This. s4s has some of the comfiest shotposters ever

>do you want to be my dark souls 2 gf?
pls

>mfw we live in a (((society)))
your comment was on original

Attached: c0d95ff51dcb8319e7e02c34d8cae5ac.jpg (560x577, 39K)

>R9k is full of dickheads
I couldn't agree more.

Found the hypocrite.

butbutbut. This is only my second time on this board.

And false.

I spend my time on 3dcg. THAT is the meanest board

>I'm an internet badman
I'm Btfo immediately.

I don't care about how mean people are, I'm just tired of the same, repeated low quality arguments that get swept up into the hivemind and the boards that they are on are so big that it affects other boards as well.

Attached: commission__2b_yorha_vertical_wallpaper_by_necdaz91_ddfjm2c-fullview.jpg (1600x2845, 452K)

>And false.
wow gee faggot, you sure convinced me with that astounding argument

I quite enjoy it here. Usually I steer a wide, clear circle around red boards and tend to stick to Jow Forums, /sci/ and /o/, but I find Jow Forums to be oddly comfy.

The fact that there's a significant subset of people who say that Dark Souls 2 is the best in the series bothers me. It's bad. Majula is nice, though. Music's not bad either.

Attached: 1563274519666.png (1200x1188, 1.67M)

>The fact that there's a significant subset of people who say that Dark Souls 2 is the best in the series bothers me
nah no one says this, it's the worst in the series
>It's bad
nah, it's a great game and I replay it all the time
>Majula is nice, though. Music's not bad either.
I'd say majula at least is the best hub in the series. nothing like a comfy little seaside village

This is very true.
But I want to be nice PLEASE SHOW ME THE WAY

Calling r9k a hivemind is actually a part of the hivemind's behavioral code

trust me user, you don't want to be nice. you'll just come out of the attempt more hateful than ever before. never try to be nice to anyone ever, you're just giving them a chance to fuck with you

This is another issue, people unable to read posts or engage with substantive points. I said "the boards that they are on" and even if I was speaking of Jow Forums specifically, this post is still worthless.

This is just bait... don't fall for it fellow bots

>oh no, can't let people find out how much of a fucking cunt I am!
coward.