I'm a single mother and just want to know how come you hate us so much? my son's father was a cheating piece of shit...

i'm a single mother and just want to know how come you hate us so much? my son's father was a cheating piece of shit. what was i supposed to do? let myself be treated like a whore be that selfish loser? men never take responsibility and always just want to blame us for everything. sorry but i am not into games and if you can't handle me at my worse you don't deserve me at my best.

Attached: courtney-love-12.jpg (300x338, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

polygamy is natural

tits or gtfo roastie

why did you have sex with a loser?
why didnt you wait till you got married first?

seems like you made some irresponsible life choices that make you less attractive as a potential life partner. sorry friend, good luck with your life.

Did you burn coal? Is the father a nigger?

>This is bait but it will get lots of replies anyway.
I fucking hate nupol

>having a kid with a cheating piece of shit

You're helping him pass on his genes. Clearly you want more men like him to exist in the world.

this. OP sounds like a mudshark to me

Dont get knocked up by fucking retards. Try that out

Why did you fuck your son’s father in the first place? It’s not like he became a cheating piece of shit out of the blue. It’s what you get for having sex with a douche bag and not a supreme gentleman.

I have no sympathy for you. Whore

Jow Forums has become the new /b/, why?

>what was i supposed to do? let myself be treated like a whore be that selfish loser?
For the sake of your kid's mental health/well-being: yes, that's exactly what you should ave done.
Want independence? Don't have kids.

polygamy is primal. monogamy builds civilizations.

Out kike

Courtney love is so fucking disgusting.

And a fattie with self-diagnosed mental issues per the Marilyn Monroe quote. "Single moms" create their shit world with their poor choices and when it caves it they have questions while the rest of us have to deal with their retarded offspring

Attached: 1528509293471m.jpg (1024x703, 177K)

I'm sorry you got trolled into dying alone by an elitist religion trying to slave humanity.

Now imagine what it feels like to be a man who isn't wealthy and attractive and who doesn't even get to pass his genes on or have any family at all. You'll be one of the women who achieved equality

Maybe you'd enjoy Jow Forums

her baby daddy is probably tyrone though just sayin

I happened on /b/ once on a blue moon and left my computer half way through the main page and came back sometimes latter thinking it was Jow Forums and it didn't occur to me after sometime that it was /b/.

>my son's father was a cheating piece of shit. what was i supposed to do?

Not have a kid with a piece of shit in the first place.

Obviously the damage is already done if you're already a single mother but shaming you will make other women realize to take it very very seriously what man they let fuck them or their life will get fucked forever.

Same same goes for fucking idiot men who will fuck the hottest woman who'll take them without thinking about her character at all and are then surprised when they're fucked by child support payments for the next 18 years.

why do you faggots always fall for this obvious bait? i fucking hate this board so much

Attached: 1518616972257.png (600x600, 20K)

There's a good roastie thread going right now. You should find it

maybe you shouldn't have fucked him in the first place you dumb thot. now show your tits and don't forget the timestamp.

Not all men are bastards, just the ones that knock up and abandon women.

>no fun allowed
you're part of the problem if you didn't sage retard.

m'lady

>if you can't handle me at my worse you don't deserve me at my best.
Blatant larping, but if not, what would you say was him at his worst? The cheating and being a prick? Well, if you can't accept him at his worst, what makes you think you deserve him at his best?

The sexual revolution is the 60's led America to the abortion. Which has ruined America and made any non child bearing female worthless. Women can act like whore bcuz BC and abortion

100% whore, she fucked a beta POS, FUCK HER

You know the rules rostie

Don't blame us that you decided to mate with a degenerate loser and if you're not wealthy there's a good chance your kid will spend most of their life in and out of prison

>Hate

That implies care and it's the wrong word, any eligible young man in his 20s has probably already come across your sort before. a woman with a problem that she needs someone to fix.

Here's the hard truth, we have our own problems we dont want yours and we have many many more options.

We don't hate you for being a single mother, we just judge you for your poor choices.

Now at least have the fucking decency to follow OUR rules, tits or gtfo you larping boomer.

Attached: 1520519226116.jpg (530x500, 153K)

Attached: MMgQpEE.jpg (1200x1200, 351K)

Maybe stop going for Chad Thundercock, knowing he's going to be a lying cheating bastard and maybe go for someone more family oriented but isn't as "hot"?

You know, the guy who you see as "like a brother" or "too good of a friend" who you cry to when Chad Thundercock cheats on you and he's always there for you.

That is okay. God loves you. He wants you to be healed.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo

Attached: Gospel.png (1017x1600, 934K)

Hillarious, but I am too tired to continue this tirade.

Hey Melody
Hey Sandra
How's dick?
He's shallow
He's here?
mmhmm
Bitch
*smokes cigarette*
I can't stand this shithole.
The world's a shithole honey
I saw this piece on toddlers driving tractors
No you didn't
I know
They've got the smallest feet
Little shoes
I wish I could make those shoes
Just marry someone who can
*breathes out smoke, grinds half cigarette out, lights a new one*
The new lifeguard's hot
They're gay
No they're not
You wish
*shows her lifeguard sex pic background on phone with cigarette at the side of her mouth like a skyscraper construction worker on 1/3 autopilot pulling up a bucket*
*woman nods, shrugs*