Which is most likely?

Which of these beings or creatures do you anons believe in? Which do you think is the most likely to actually exist?

1) Bigfoot as a natural hominid decended from apes (not some metaphysical alien type creature)
2) Intelligent ETs who have visited Earth
3) Ghosts as in spirits of dead people
4) Skinwalkers or other innawoods creatures, often with roots in native stories

I'm kinda on the fence with all of them. Bigfoot as a natural ape seems less likely as time goes by. UFOs and ETs, I have no clue but humans haven't had electricity and computers for very long and it's amazing to think what we could do in another 1000 years if we don't destroy ourselves. Ghosts and spirits, I don't want to admit they are probably real but people are getting a lot of tangible evidence that can't be explained by what we currently know. And the skinwalkers and goatmen type creatures, I have no idea but there have been some wild stories.

Attached: 1469323910031.jpg (1936x1936, 530K)

For me, it's Bigfoot.

Aliens visiting earth is the most likely since the universe is so damn huge, the others are just part of mythologies.

For me it's the grey aliens.

Attached: 1564685801628.png (2359x1749, 1.27M)

Skinwalkers and spirits seem equally likely to me

1. Bigfoot was confirmed to be a guy in a suit.

2. While it's highly likely intelligent life exists somewhere in the universe, but for them to go undetected for so long and the only proof we have are blurry photos and inconsistent witness accounts its probably not likely that they have visited our planet.

3. Same as above

4. Skinwalkers or windigos are just made up folklore by drunk native Americans to keep kids from wandering around the wilderness

Ghost because I used to see a shadow person as a kid, and had a succubus gf as an adult. Ive also talked to death before when I used to pray to her

Attached: fb909fbc9a49bbaf34fa457c5600944e.jpg (480x600, 61K)

bigfoot is obviously most likely, but it's either furry RP innawoods, "big monkey" or a bear.

Just sounds to me like you have scgizphrenia

Bigfoot ia 100% fake dude.

It's some really tall guy in a gorilla costume while being filmed by his friend.

nah m8 it's literally just a bear

No bear looks or moves like that.

Feigning stupidity like this isnt really a good way of generating discussion little guy.

bigfoot/sasquatch predates the 1970s footage by centuries dumb streetshitter

Attached: 1496419310732.png (550x404, 16K)

>shadow person disappears after I get a blessing from a priest (never see him again)
>death tells me to pick up a fish from a river then lectures me about power. Wake up to see fish dead in the aquarium
>succubus rapes my ass and my ass actually hurts and it feels wet down there

Yea no ghost are real

Attached: 8e3b658ef217ab3d5d8b3e9752df4575.jpg (949x949, 154K)

When i was 8 years old i saw a saucer. After that I thought it was common knowledge that they existed until i went to live in a bigger city and the people put them in the same pot with demons and ghosts. But im not suprised considering what kind of whacos are on tv and talk about UFOs. I dont even belive in grays and that aliens talk to people. One thing i remember about the encounter is that electric system like our outside lamp started working for no reason. It was rural place and we didnt have yet smart phones and stuff. Hell even my computer didnt even have mouse back then. That fucked me up tho and only now i can look back how fucked it was.

skinwalker is real, i am one, user.

*smuckles*
Everything you listed in your OP has no scientific, peer reviewed, backing whatsoever OP.
You are perpetuating ignorance and superstition.

Attached: DkoWlH4U8AAh4mp.jpg (600x800, 50K)

there's ayys that can camouflage and the other ayys don't know about them

you're so gay lol homo

sadly none this reality were living in is cold and has only bitter disappointment
if only ghost were real that means life continue's

Attached: 1559933549273.jpg (599x585, 42K)

Easily ghosts. I believe that the only time we see something that resembles a ghost is when God allows souls of the purgatory to ask for blessing in a mass. Despite that no order evidence so far for the other three.

Aliens, ghosts (like imprints in spacetime instead of living things), Bigfoot, and Nessie or something like it in the deepest parts of the ocean. I think we still have literal fucking dinosaurs underwater. I don't believe aliens have necessarily visited us either. Bigfoot is just a giant fucking monkey. So these all seem realistic to me.

Attached: 1568365193748.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

Fuck I read this in his voice goddammit user

2. ETs. UFOs are now a much more seriously taken phenomenon to the point of the US catching up with other countries in trying to remove stigma over reporting them. There have been a number of extremely well recorded events that involved genuine crafts with anomalous propulsion and behavior recorded on radar by militaries and seen by pilots. The shit is real and it's not just weird weather or lights. People are seeing actual crafts and governments openly acknowledge as much. This is entirely unlike any of the other creatures and phenomena you asked about. Very cool. Very spooky.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 123K)

I believe in aliums, gosts and skinwalkers/fleshgaits

>Bigfoot/Yeti is possible, but not too likely as humans encroach further and further into wildlands and uninhabited areas of the earth. If it exist it's probably a variant of the presumed extinct ape creature Gigantopithecus, which was basically a bigass gorilla that walked on two legs.

>ET's and UFO's likely visited Earth. It is very likely that intelligent spacefaring societies exist out there, we just haven't found them yet. Area 51 probably has alien shit in it right now but the public can't know. Some UFO sightings are fake too, but some are real. I also don't think anybody has had personal contact with them or been abducted.

>Ghosts are real, manifestations of the dead or demons. That's why exorcisms are a thing and people have been possessed and haunted. Most of it is fake and only a very small percentage is real.

>"Innawoods creatures" probably don't exist. There is never enough evidence for them and little investigation also. Things like Nessie, Mokele-Mbembe, werewolf, Flatwoods monster, jersey devil, vampires, are all fake. Mothman could be a time-traveler though. Some lake monsters are real, but probably just very large creatures that we know exist (like a really long and big lungfish)

Which of those is most likely real? In the sense that you're describing, none of them. There could be other life out there, but I doubt that any of them have paid us a visit. Bigfoot-like hominids have existed in the past, but have been long extinct. Ghosts and demons are literally just superstitious nonsense, same with skinwalkers and what not. I'm sure there are things out there beyond current human understanding, but these ain't it, senpai. They're basically just really old stories/memes.

Attached: Studio-Ghibli-Totoro-Evil.jpg (650x488, 77K)