Have you considered you might be a sociopath or psychopath?

have you considered you might be a sociopath or psychopath?

Attached: 1568005815954.png (530x600, 320K)

I tend to alternate. One day I don't care about others at all and even have some homicidal thoughts and the next I'll feel so much empathy that it feels like it has a very negative impact on me.

Attached: A252AD17-EF16-42A0-85E9-87D1D0CE4DD0.jpg (840x700, 75K)

No, I don't think so. But I've been told I am very uncaring or manipulative. My mom might be one though.

Attached: 040.png (477x572, 293K)

I wouldn't like to even be friends with a sociopath. You trip over him/her and they will kill you.

I think its highly possible I have undiagnosed BPD

Attached: 1539081237488.gif (467x398, 74K)

I don't consider myself to be a fictional, bastardized psychometric of ASPD. Sociopathy vs psychopathy is like arguing fish vs. fishes. There's no distinction except in popular media, and even then people can't agree which is which. Is the sociopath more methodical? Is the psychopath more impulsive? Or is it the other way around? Spoilers: those terms aren't real.

no but I'm afraid that people think I do. no matter how much I want to, I can never manage to outwardly express any emotions so people probably think I'm a sociopath that's gonna shoot up the school or something
god I fucking hate being autistic

a narcissist maybe, but I flinch watching some gore videos so

autist gang represent mann we takin over

nope
less exotic, sadder problems

Lol man hands tranny glands

-yawn- No. I thought so at first. It was like if I had zombie virus and I couldn't tell anyone. Turned out I'm just yer ol'bpd.

Attached: misery.jpg (1200x828, 200K)

I thought i was for a long time until I saved that lady's baby from fslling over a ledge then I knew I couldn't be one.
Also i tend to get really emotional watching gore videos.

I may have undiagnosed BPD however.

Attached: ryota.jpg (225x350, 40K)

I stopped LARPing as a psycho when I was 14. It's literally le new super edgy super cool mentall illness

what does feeling pretty much nothing from tragic/rekt videos mean? if its gore i dont really feel anything and if its rekt i usually find it funny

You're desensitized. It can happen to anyone.

I'm sure that i'm not, but I have an almost complete lack of empathy because I'm schyzotipal.(i didn't feel sad because of my sister's funeral after her suicide,I even laughed,i have sacrified my chickens for food with my own hands without remorse,I've seen close real murder videos without feeling a thing) I wouldn't harm a person without a reason though, it's not worth it the majority of the time.

Attached: PhotoPictureResizer_190904_020441924_crop_952x789.jpg (952x789, 65K)

you didn't save any babies, superhero
quit your larping

No, I just have legit, actual autism

yeah I feel the same way pretty much. although I kinda want an excuse to hurt someone. I want some junkie to try and mug me so I can fuck him up.

You're right I actually killed the babies because I'm a twisted fucking psychopath

I am probably a schizo. I would like to become a mental rapist and humiliate somebody that really deserved it.

You are absolutely a subhuman vermin psychopath

I don't think so. I feel bad when I see homeless men and people who get bullied.
On the other hand I have homicidal thoughts often. I sometimes get angry to the point of knowing for a fact that I'd feel great killing the person who made me angry. I fantasize about beating people to death. For example during internet arguments I fantasize about being at that person's place and destroying them with my hands.

I don't know if normal people do that.
I also fantasize about going ER and killing women in GTA sometimes.

I fear for my well being, act normal, yet laugh at the demise of others
But what i laugh at most is how humanity will never leave its own trap and escape back to heaven
Heaven is not for humans anymore, we must create a new one, but that will never happen

This is acceptable user. You are alright in my books.

>schyzotipal
Kinda have the same I believe. I can think normally but it's just that some things can't bother me. Like gore vids.

you didn't kill any babies, baron greenback
quit your larping

Not feeling sad (and also laughing) at your sisters funeral who suicided is inexcusable and I would love to end him and anyone who thinks like him. Waste of air.

A staggering number of white people are. It's scary hearing how many of them tortured animals for fun as kids and handwave it as "oh, kids don't have a moral compass."

Attached: 1543230010629.jpg (960x876, 119K)

People often say they act morally to escape hellfire, but the fact is that we are in hell
The devils that torture us is that disease which causes chaos
Now the inhabiters of the disease are possibly the jewish race, but who ever wipes them out will be infected in their stead
They will never eliminate humanity because that will bring peace, and heaven is the light that scares them most
They know that if humanity escapes this hell, they will be stuck back here, eternally enduring torture
Maybe that is why we see "npcs", as their souls have left this world, which happened during the peace of the 1900s
Perhaps we are just the leftovers, if we do not escape soon, we might not ever

Nah that's even too far for me. I didn't cry at my grandpa and grandma's funeral but I def didn't laugh. Altough I didn't really feel that sad. To be fair I only really knew them when they were 70+ so they were really boring.

Considered it yes. But I'm say too sensitive to be either of thise things

No, I'm a sensitive little crybaby and cringe internally when I see people get physically hurt or in a state of emotional distress

>blah blah blah I'm a massive normalfag
if you have a sister I hope someone rapes and murders her, I'll show up to her funeral dressed as a clown and honk in your faggot-ass face

Wow, i would really just like to sit down and conversate with you because this is exactly how i feel about myself

Yeah but I concluded I'm just autistic or coping with trauma or something I don't know.

strange behavior is a symptom of schizotypal pd, he can't help it anymore than someone with BPD can help threatening suicide to avoid abandonment

I sometimes feel am sensitive because I cant get over some people and people generally tell me I have a weak character etc etc but at the same time I like watching shit like facial abuse and wreckt threads on gif. I also tend to lie alot and manipulate information(sales work) for my own personal gain and justify it with the idea that everyone does it so I shouldnt feel guilty for it . I do have this fantasy of one day going postal or traveling to africa and become a warlord even if I die in the process the idea of being someone who has power of death over others turns me on. I cant really hate on serial killers since I kinda understand where they come from.

Ive fully accepted the sociopathy. I dont give a fuck about anyone and dont care either.
You're a retard. That would be a psychopath. Psychopaths feel no morality whatsoever, sociopaths do but tend to ignore it. Since sociopaths can feel some semblance of morality, there's a common trait that sociopaths care only for those close to them and no one else. Psychopaths are the ones that'll fucking kill you no matter how close you are.

Im not openly psycho but just what goes on in my head is socially unacceptable. Like some anons, my days are either up or down. Sometimes i feel great sympathy for others and those who don't have it as good as me. But on other occasions my mindset goes downright disgusting like an incel in /b/. I hate everyone I come across and degrade them because they are not me. If they aren't my race, gender or my economic status then they are viewed as scum and inferior and I just can't stand to look at them. I just think they can't ever amount to anything and like nobody would care if they died. Maybe deep down the little person inside me just wants a genocide on everyone not good enough to be in my shoes.

Dam, im starting to feel somewhat like a narcissist. Embarrassingly this sounds like some Patrick Bateman shit, unintentionally. I've come to believe that the amount of stress I have has evolved into my depression. This has been going on for years now and I don't know how I've managed for so long. The question that I've been asking myself for some while and never seems to slip my mind is, is it better to kill myself to relieve my anger and stress, or kill the ones who have caused me to go this far. I just need something to give me that nudge and I'm concerned that I won't make the right choice.

Don't you anons feel the same? Im not directing this question to some prepubescent fag who wants attention by slitting their fucking wrists. Im asking those anons who can't decide if killing would satisfy them more than taking it out on themselves. Im really anxious to hear other anons come out about their opinion on others.

Attached: 1560140264570.jpg (398x361, 28K)

No you're retarded. Neither are a real thing, they are both just ASPD.

>hurr im smarter than decades of world-class psychologists
Just an-hero and do the world a favor