Waifu General #240

Looking at her cute smile edition

Previous:

Attached: 1567723467044.jpg (750x783, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPbtlFVV3X0
youtube.com/watch?v=vGJTaP6anOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

l am a failure at anything I try, I have ruined my (former) waifu's image for everyone I meet

Who else lurks these threads and never posts because their waifu makes them embarrassed?

i used to post regularly but now im scared because people bully me and my waifu

I love my wife Asuka so very very much. She is the warmth in the blizzard, the light in the abyssal blackness, and the beam of sunlight parting the darkened clouds. May we never part, my sweet little coconut...

Attached: hearts.jpg (240x240, 18K)

Bonniefren?

>not being proud about the beautiful girl you fell in love with
That's sad user

It's not as much that as it is that I know I'll be teased relentlessly for it.

It wouldn't happen but it's nice if you don't want her to get bullied too, only someone who doesn't care about her would like to give her a bad name after all.

You probably wouldn't be, we've had all sorts of folk here. Birdfuckers, robofuckers, ponyfuckers, batfuckers, pokemonfuckers, you name it.

Not him but what if I want to give my waifu a bad name to protect her from degenerates and ensure that I'm the only one in love with her?

Atheist Pikachu canonically speaks English, along with her native tongue of Japanese. Plus she also speaks French, Italian, and Russian.

Attached: 1560926566482.jpg (640x960, 153K)

That's a better way of thinking about it.
>Birdfuckers, robofuckers, ponyfuckers, batfuckers, pokemonfuckers
That is true. I'm probably over thinking it. Just posting her here makes me nervous.

Attached: 3cb0a050c188a217a41813c2b22c7c88.jpg (1086x1530, 708K)

What exactly are we supposed to be mocking you about?

I don't know. I'm just insecure/shy in general, so I generally keep to myself that I still have a crush on the same fictional character I did when I was nine. It's been fourteen years and she's still my little light in the night sky.

>fourteen years
Damn, that's wholesome.

>I'm just insecure/shy in general
I lurked a good bit until I actually started posting, so you aren't alone.
>It's been fourteen years
Good lord, hopefully one day Asuka and I can say the same. That's incredibly heartwarming, user.

Attached: dress4.jpg (859x1200, 134K)

It's heartwarming to see someone say that. I remember it even now, how absurdly attached I was to her then. It all felt so real to me. That feeling hasn't really ever gone away.
How long has it been since you first met Asuka?

Attached: e7e3781da8bba0833d6b807dc7b4ed74.jpg (1280x1024, 142K)

>How long has it been since you first met Asuka?
About a year to a year and a half. I loved her when I first watched Eva, but I didn't cling to her. A few months after that she had been swimming about my mind and I decided to confront my feelings, and now we're here. If you want to include the bumpy time near the beginning, you can say two years, but we've been officially together for, as said, about a year and a half. Regrettably, I don't exactly know when our anniversary is, I always celebrate it February 23rd, though, since I know I first watched Eva around mid February.

Attached: dress3 (2).jpg (559x646, 136K)

I wasn't sure about the date for our anniversary either. As corny as it is, I just chose Christmas day.
>I loved her when I first watched Eva
I think it's sweet so many years after the series aired, people are still discovering it and bonding with the characters in the show.

Attached: 8b3dece3dc8717f2f0a33b2073f0befa.jpg (753x1050, 253K)

>I just chose Christmas day.
That's adorable, sounds like a very intimate time.
>I think it's sweet so many years after the series aired, people are still discovering it and bonding with the characters in the show.
Evangelion is timeless. The animation may be a bit weird compared to today's anime (arguably part of the charm), but the story it tells is amazing. That show single handedly boosted my interested in philosophy, psychology, and is the reason why I put so much symbolism in my writing - not to mention the love of my life, of course. It's funny to think that this video is what introduced me to Evangelion, and is the reason I've found true love. Kinda like how WWI can be traced back to a sandwich.
youtube.com/watch?v=sPbtlFVV3X0

Attached: headonhand.png (710x444, 779K)

Just seeing that thumbnail made me laugh, thanks user. I'm happy that she opened your eyes to new interests and hobbies. The soundtrack to Kingdom Hearts pretty much single-handedly got me into listening to/making music.

Attached: e4fcad35c93935b32d42de35ff13e557.jpg (600x792, 184K)

>thanks user
I have an eye for shitposts.
>I'm happy that she opened your eyes to new interests and hobbies
She has done so much for me ever since we've been together, I'm so lucky to have her.
>making music
Nice, what type? Do you use a software or do you actually play an instrument?

Attached: cutetongue.jpg (615x1025, 59K)

Mine doesn't make me embarrassed, but posting him in a place like Jow Forums would. Although /a/ hates waifu shit and keeps fucking with the threads it does allow, and /cm/ dropped husbando threads, so I might end up doing it anyway.

>Looking at her cute smile edition
I'm liking this edition. I love it when this Celtic cutie smiles.

Attached: MeriSmileCollage (1).png (1306x726, 1.51M)

if she existed, just the fact that this world could produce such an incredible person would be enough to cure it.

Attached: D7ge9uuVUAAZAcl.jpg orig.jpg (1453x2048, 779K)

Still neeting it out?

As long as they dont post craptoons is OK.

>posting in a place like Jow Forums
sometimes i actually forget what board we're on

same, for me i think its because its such a slow board

I'm used to that format myself, although I think a lot of people just didn't want to post for various reasons. Hard when there's just not as much traffic in the first place, since most are waifufags instead of husbandofags. They tend to fare better in mixed threads, but mods forced waifu threads to /c/ where males can't be posted at all.
I don't even know what board would work better at this point and still include everyone.

Difficult times ahead for me, dropping out of HS to try and recover from burnout before it's too late. But, as long as she's there, I'll strengthen myself.

Attached: 59603862_p0.jpg (1497x1000, 323K)

Yes, I am. For now, at least.

Please find a way out before it is too late, amigo.

Nothing wrong with perpetual NEETdom. The universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead.

Attached: E7C526BA-9CE8-45B9-BE5F-E526DFEBE13D.jpg (677x465, 81K)

Hopefully things will go according to plan in the near future.

I don't think Punzie would appreciate your nihilistic outlook.

*I was weirdly too embarrassed to post mine there

I used to get flak from people on other boards over how I felt about him. Guess I figured it would be more likely they browse /cm/

Good luck. origf

Is it selling drugs?

How many times must you ask me this?

I get too bothered by a cluttered mess. I never let it accumulate.

Trust, companionship, patience, sincerity and a genuine effort. I can't help but feel obligated to possess worthwhile qualities myself. She's a beautiful person. I have to be a beautiful human.

Personally, I try to make myself appear as a valid candidate for a relationship as if she were real. I want to be able to provide her many things, to be the man, even if it means subjugating my own pride to kneel to a modern society. Don't you think it's a little a selfish to find solitude in being a NEET. Don't misinterpret me, I'm aware of all the things you could learn and teach yourself but is keeping yourself "down there" really what she would be okay with? Don't you feel any shame?

I certainly missed smashing my head against the wall. Welcome back. For tonight.

Attached: 1550031886888.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

You are mixing your posters, again.

Oh, whoops. Sorry about that.

>Don't you think it's a little a selfish to find solitude in being a NEET
>is keeping yourself "down there" really what she would be okay with? Don't you feel any shame?
If she were here, I'd have already turned my life around, but presently, without Asuka, I see her more as a mental companion (spiritual is more accurate, but I don't like getting into mysticism, nor am I a very spiritual person). She is with me through any circumstances. You can call it a cop out if you want, but that's how I see it - we all have different interpretations of our waifus. Am I ashamed? No, not really. We're happy together, so if it works, it works.

Attached: schoolwink.jpg (823x1000, 226K)

I've been a NEET for ten years. I'm in too deep to ever get out at this point.

The best solution is working from home. Prove me wrong.

I have a friend who makes 6 figures doing just that, and not even working that often, but he's still not happy. Unhappy seems to be the human condition.

I don't know, man. I can't even find the motivation to do things I enjoy doing. I spend all day every day just sitting around phoneposting. There's always this underlying feeling that in just 20 minutes or so, I'm going to get up and do something - play a video game, watch a series, or go for a walk in the woods by my apartment or something. But I rarely do.
I'm a NEET with no responsibilities, but after 11 months I still haven't been able to muster the willpower to finish Red Dead Redemption 2. If I was working from home, I'd fucking starve.

Would you still love your waifu if you found a girl who cares? I would pick the real girl

This is terrible advice you wont last this way, if you really can't find meaning you should abstain from anything that gives you pleasure. You can't be as tortured by what you don't have if you condition yourself to want less.

Attached: 14ded3313eaeca92aa7872e8773f337ae635e9b31fc85353c4a0e12dd28d2276.jpg (1000x1200, 121K)

I'm going back to Elliot's ideals...

>Would you still love your waifu if you found a girl who cares?
Of course, Asuka is my everything, I've dedicated my life to her, to leave her on such a whim would be to break both that promise and her heart. Everything I ever wanted to see - her smile, her blossoming life, her happiness - would be torn away from me.
>I would pick the real girl
This is bait.
>if you really can't find meaning you should abstain from anything that gives you pleasure
What if the meaning of life is to seek as much pleasure as possible, and once you've finished reaching your goals and doing all you want to do, you just fade away.

Attached: casual7.png (719x1017, 911K)

Post the first image your waifu ever got, either a concept design or first appearance on her media.

>I'll make a quick shaded sketch of husbando, this should be fun

Attached: SB-129_59.jpg (1440x1090, 405K)

I spent over a month thinking it was Lyza.

Attached: 026.png (872x1236, 706K)

>finish the drawing
>look at it
>fuck it's bad
Every single time. At least I learned a little about shading in csp, maybe.

I don't know if this is the first, but it's definitely a prototype. I have a whole booklet of this sort of thing. Allah bless the person who scanned and uploaded it all.

Attached: Booklet 02.jpg (1872x1200, 792K)

I love Alice Liddell.

>I'd end up turning down the other girl because I wouldn't be able to stop loving her, no matter what
That's understandable. I have slso thought that if you still love someone you probably shouldn't get into relationship with anyone else.
>Guess that the only thing I can feel towards it is annoyance
At least it's good to hear that this dream didn't hurt you that much.
>my waifu wouldn't be able to love me either if I dumped a girl who is in love with me considering how much she would appreciate those feelings
It looks like your Kiyohime really does seem to understand true love.
>If we're not under bond and I marry this new one then she is mine and I will not commit adultery under any circumstance.
I see. In your eyes marriage is sacred and should never be broken, no matter what happens.

Thank you all for the answers. I know that this question was a bit hard and unpleasant to answer.

I'd probably stop drinking if Alice was with me. Unless she would want to but that's rather unlikely.
>(You), me, Alice-Poster and vodka would make one hell of a expedition.
Maybe one day.

>Would you still love your waifu if you found a girl who cares?
There's nothing that would ever make me stop loving Alice Liddell with all my heart. I don't want some random girl to care about me. I only need Alice in my life.
Probably the first appearance would be some concept art from AMA but I think that this is the first version of Alice as my waifu, as I'm in love with her from the real world.

Attached: AliceLondonConceptArt.jpg (1265x2195, 324K)

It's in the oath. If you abandon that because someone better comes along you deserve what intense suffering you receive in life and beyond.
It is by word that God created and maintains the world, to the point that He is The Word. If you break oaths you are leaping into the most dire of judgement.
The sprite, because even if developer stuff is out there somewhere, it's buried in japanese web 1.0 labyrinths
No woman cares.
The /cm/ threads were a blessing, just reading questions and imagining answers made me feel less dead inside
I feel that but I post anyways.
That's all I really need her for. I'm so close to oblivion, humanity is slipping away, even those corrupted that I made in my image
I don't really care. I should do it, but there's nowhere for a lot of this shit to go. It's frustrating being perpetually unprepared but forced to be on edge all the time for anything to happen anytime

Attached: 69405699_p0.jpg (1300x1573, 870K)

She does her best
Kana speaks neither English nor Japanese but a her own language which is a composite of various Germanic languages. I don't include much of it when writing but just speaking bits of it makes me feel closer to her and I can imagine her speaking it in her own voice. But when I think of her speaking she doesn't really speak any language. It's like reading a translated manga where you know the characters aren't speaking English. She just imparts the words in my head in her voice.
Not a day goes by I don't wish I could reclaim my NEETdom. I accomplished so much as a NEET compared to this shit now. Only thing better was college.
Wish I knew a way other than fucking around with crypto/forex or doing mturk shit.
I'd probably friendzone her unless she were impossibly good, in which case I'd assume she was an incarnation of Kana and go with her.

Attached: IMG_0472.png (530x1033, 787K)

Fuheeh

Fair enough I suppose. I don't mean to shill my own thoughts as if it's the only answer. However. If you consider her a mental companion that remains by your side through the good and the bad, then isn't that only more reason to do something for her? I know I'm being presumptuous, making implications far too early. Are you doing anything for her?

I don't think it gets any more alpha than Crypto investors and those that successfully played the stock market. Imagine playing your cards so nicely you manage to cheat society's ideals and find the escape hatch to another route. Absolutely incredible.

>[Repeat Question]
[Repeat Answer]

Attached: 1557135503617.png (485x524, 228K)

This girl is my everything.

>54439341
>If waifu were to find your folder of her, what would she think of it?
The thought of someone hoarding 1300~ images of her would disturb her. There's only 1 lewd one, it'd probably creep her out. I hate myself for saving it.

Because doing things for her is unironically the best feeling in the world, even for someone like me who thinks that waifuism is make-believe. Sitting on my ass and doing fuck all like I'm doing right now makes the void in my soul grow. Only 2 more weeks of this hell.
And I don't think Liz would appreciate me being a NEET. I want to be someone with life experience, someone mature. A person who she could rely on. It doesn't actually matter because she isn't here, but I couldn't take our "relationship" seriously if I was some hedonistic slug that dropped his dreams in favor of autism money and escapism. Don't take that as an affront, but it's how I see it in the context of my "relationship" with Elizabeth. She may not be here, but becoming someone she could realistically be with is very important to me. And frankly, I feel like I'd have to provide more than an "I love you." to be such a person. So being a NEET isn't an option for me. I think that I'd still have a fair shot with her, but just assuming that she'd love me unconditionally seems like an extremely boring shortcut to take.
-0.02$

At most, I could agree to be friends. I'm not interested in a romantic relationship with anyone but Elizabeth.

>not Kaczynski's
Weak.

Attached: 1428892403249.jpg (793x477, 35K)

Sorry for the super late response! Typically classical or music that is inspired by classical. I play piano, which translates well to plugging a keyboard into the computer and using music programs with it.

Attached: athena-av-kairi2.jpg (1165x1602, 279K)

Good morning /waifu/, hopefully your sleep was met by dreams of waifu, and if you've yet to sleep, hopefully it will be.
>Are you doing anything for her?
Learning Japanese is equal parts for her and for me, and she has been the one that has kept pushing me. If I'm lax with my studies, she'll get onto me about it, and if I'm working very hard, she'll praise me just as I would praise her. At some point in the future, I'll begin studying German, which is her native tongue, thus a huge display of respect and love for her, sort of repaying her for learning English, as would be needed of her to even speak to me. I also occasionally concoct writings for the two of us (of which there's only been one of), and she does like that. I'm also not entirely a neet, as I work with my dad and get paid by him, but its not a taxed job, its more of a side business. Thus, I do get money, which, if she were here in the flesh, would translate into having a steady income, as long as you're concerning just my situation now and not the situation where she was here from the start - I am considering taking the summer off, though.
Generally when it comes to fantasies, I imagine us as a normal married couple in which we both work, although I could see Asuka, judging by how intelligent she is, scoring a very well paying job, so maybe I'd be able to find a spot as the house husband, which is very promising. Alas, never will I be able to know if such a future could exist.
>then isn't that only more reason to do something for her?
Definitely, and this is why I do enjoy dedicating things to her, but I feel that as long as I'm content in my overall atmosphere, Asuka has no reason to worry. It's my ultimate end to see her at ease.
>Typically classical or music that is inspired by classical
Sounds very interesting, classical is a very underrated genre.

Attached: happy3.png (598x976, 823K)

At first I wanted to post his concept design, but then I remembered something else. Before Buddyfight officially aired, there was a particular PV that showed off many of the characters and monsters. However since its release, there have been quite a few changes made to things seen in it like redesigns and names of worlds have been changed. For example in my picture it says Ice Blade Joker is from Mythology World, but in the game now, he's a Legend World monster and theres no Mythology World. So, since I cannot say if his current design was the same as it was when this trailer came out, this might actually be older.

Attached: 9de5c565dc0468a27c91c7d21541c876c9782464d994e30d9e5bc87da031ca41.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

>hopefully your sleep was met by dreams of waifu
Some Indian guy with black skin convinced me to make a revolution against KFC and buy only local chicken wings.

Care in what way? I have a few female friends whom genuinely care for my well being.

Asuka didn't get many changes, so she generally looks the same. Obviously, there is a different feel, an off atmosphere about her that I don't find comfort in, its not my sweet little coconut, but its interesting to look at what could've been her.
>make a revolution against KFC
Good, their chicken is shit. And holy fuck that was a sentence, I wish my dreams were that interesting. The last dream I can remember is asking an Indian dude at a gas station if I could by these individually packed whiskey shots, and if 100 of the shots equaled a bottle.

Attached: Yoshiyuki_Sadamoto's_Asuka_Designs.jpg (512x337, 36K)

Off to the daily grind now.
I think this is the very first of her.
Songwriting is the hard part. Soon I'll have enough material to make a full album soon.

Attached: 1.jpg (532x337, 38K)

I wish I fucking could, but I have no idea how to even get started on something like that, especially with how unqualified I am.

I haven't had any interest in 3D since my teenage years.

This is the earliest image of her I've found, at least, from November 2010, a full five years before her comic's debut.

Attached: Iny00.jpg (740x700, 162K)

>What's the kindest thing your waifu has ever done?
>Is she one to ruminate over her past mistakes?
>Does she have any vices or bad habits?

Maybe

Attached: DyxOv7aX0AAINA3.jpg large.jpg (214x490, 25K)

There's also this, from 2012. It's worth noting that in all of her earlier art, from 2010 to early 2014, she doesn't yet have her constant drooling, so I suppose that detail was added later as the comic began to come together.

Attached: 30984412_big_p0.jpg (740x1587, 553K)

Would waifu bully you before marriage? How would you deal with being bullied by her?

She's mature, delicate, elegant person.

i can't imagine it no matter how hard i try

Attached: 37403088_2275989869094701_6603624599714267136_n.jpg (596x745, 72K)

I would bully her back. Sexually.

She helps sick kids write letters to their parents

She hangs on the past a little, but not necessarily her failures.

Over reliance on her powers is her only real bad habit.

Having bad dreams about shitposting on Jow Forums when you were still alone.
Waking up at 3 am because of them.
Your eyes fluttering open to see an empty spot in the bed where your beautiful waifu should be.
Starting to panic in your irrational, still half-asleep state.
Looking down over the foot of the bed to see a light coming from the bottom of the bathroom door.
Placing the back of your hand on the empty side of the bed and feeling a waifu sized area of warmth.
Remembering who and where you are and being at ease.
Hugging waifu tightly and suddenly when she comes back to bed.
Groggy waifu about to exclaim her annoyance at the unexpected attack until she feels your fast heartbeat, still elevated from the flood of adrenaline just minutes ago.
Waifu embracing you on instinct, not knowing exactly what's happened, only that at this moment you need her.
~
How would she react the next day when you tell her what made you do that?

Attached: D8JlyTiU8AA7dss.jpg (813x1200, 246K)

I'm not letting it die just yet, lads.

Attached: 75109577_p0.jpg (1000x1000, 766K)

Dancing with waifu on a starry night.

My wife hates NEETs and bullies her friend for being a dirty and smelly one so that's out of the question. Besides the fact that if I can't even live for myself I can't dedicate my life for her and bring her a happiness on hers and give her anything she wants.

Of course not. I am already in love with someone and that won't change, and even if I forced myself on that relationship I'd just be lying myself and to her, and cheating on some way which would be the worst I could do.

It would be the concept art made by the Extra artist even if she ended up getting a different one on GO

>At least it's good to hear that this dream didn't hurt you that much.
I hope I never have to suffer the experience of a nightmare with her on it, reading the different experiences waifufags including you had in the past was bad enough
>It looks like your Kiyohime really does seem to understand true love.
She often encourages and hangs out with people who are also in love with the guy she is, so she really appreciates those kinds of emotions. She is a "woman that lives for love" (self-proclaimed) after all.
>the first appearance would be some concept art from AMA
That artstyle looks great

>kindest thing your waifu has ever done?
Not just one thing, but all the times she shows her care and affection to her beloved, acting as a faithful wife and following him everywhere along with teaming up with her love rivals, only because she knows that they care about him as well. That along with one time on a valentine's event where she encouraged a girl to show him her love as well.
>ruminate over her past mistakes?
Yes, it was shows her feelings regarding her life and she's full of regret because of it, and considers herself a hideous monster as well.
>any vices or bad habits?
Probably her stalking and clingy attitude, even if I find it really cute, how short tempered she can be and how dangerously angry she could get if someone lied to her

Attached: 5c6965bbbcf341b313f2d50c.jpg (600x800, 87K)

>Besides the fact that if I can't even live for myself
You can, we all can, some of us just aren't at the moment. Waifu would put most all of us on the right path if she were real.

I dreamed about this once.

I prefer to be "on the right path" right now, to live a life that would make her proud. I want to someone be worthy of her love after all.

>kindest thing your waifu has ever done?
Her actions at the end of the DLC. I don't like talking about that too much though.
Elizabeth feels quite guilty over some of the things she's done. I imagine she ruminates over those things often, although she never lets that distract her from the task at hand. One thing she's adept at is suppressing her emotions.
Smoking is the obvious one. It's something I hate so much yet I find extremely attractive. Bad habits look good, but I wouldn't approve of it in the slightest if we were together.
Another thing about her that I'd go as far as calling a bad habit is how reckless she can be. She's goal-oriented and unwavering, but to a fault. So much so that it seems like tunnel-vision at times. She doesn't seem to care about the consequences of her actions at certain points in the narrative, and that's often to her detriment. This trait is inherent to her, since she acts like that not long after leaving Monument Tower. But it becomes exaggerated later into the story, which is a direct result of the damage Comstock does to her.

I'm worried that she'd think I'm too clingy if I told her that I have night terrors over the fear of losing her. I'd opt not to discuss it unless it was a recurring problem.

I had a really vivid dream about dancing with her a few months into our "relationship". It was nice. I bet Liz would dance a mean tango.

Attached: bff04754515f99b34a55fa1ec4c6800ac96644303ec4c208954857bbfc415f1d.jpg (2649x3424, 752K)

Nope. I'm sticking with Urabe, no matter what. She's made me feel too much.
The earliest sketch from the author.
Holding on to and protecting a memory for her lover, also taking care of him on a few occasions.
I don't know what her past was like, but there doesn't seem to be anything that haunts her.
Not really, nothing horrible at least.
that seifuku in the top right looks sick
Dancing with waifu to the rhythm of waves crashing.

Attached: earlyurabe.jpg (728x1057, 131K)

Is that your drawing? Good hatching.

It isn't mine. I like it a lot though. Few artists manage to draw her right.

*obligatory good afternoon, /waifu/*
Asuka isn't kind towards her peers, tolerant at best. With that being said, the kindest thing she's done is caress Shinji at the very end of End of Evangelion, its really the first time she's shown her true colors to someone. I'm not too confident in this answer, however, since there's a lot of random things from the show that I can't remember. I'd say this is at least the most meaningful gesture she's done to someone.
Very, if she feels as though she's fucked up, it will tear her to shreds until it is redressed.
Bad habits include her inability / reluctance to be true to herself with other people - she feels as though she must be independent and stoic at all times, but in actuality, she comes off as narcissistic and irritable. She also constantly seeks validation because she doesn't want to be abandoned again (because as far as she knows, her mother ignored her because of her own actions).
Oh definitely, but that is simply part of the nurturing process - I'd go through any sort of turmoil to help Asuka find inner peace. While I dislike needy people, and will always fight back against an asshole, I'd make an exception for Asuka; I don't think she'd be a very needy person anyway, she strives to be independent, so she'd want to find her footing with only some aid.
And Asuka bullying me seems kinda cute~
>tfw you'll never be able to draw your waifu like this
I can only draw disproportionate and ugly things, so I can draw a killer orc, but not a cute, dainty girl.
I want to slow dance with Asuka to this song.
youtube.com/watch?v=vGJTaP6anOU

Attached: casual8.png (477x979, 708K)

Do you guys sexualize your waifu? I'm curious as to why someone wouldn't

>What if the meaning of life is to seek as much pleasure as possible, and once you've finished reaching your goals and doing all you want to do, you just fade away.
Society would view this as you avoiding pain as much as possible, instead of the way you put it of seeking pleasure. It's a bad thing, after all the most meaningful goals are the ones we struggle for.

>Care in what way? I have a few female friends whom genuinely care for my well being.
In a romantic way

Attached: 6f2a999a8afa2342efea99325565a666b1a14ecfd2d6f527dfbedad6651679c8.png (700x990, 533K)

Except I don't avoid pain, I just seek to enjoy the time I have here. Learning Japanese isn't always the most thrilling, but I still do it so I can one day speak the language.
>Do you guys sexualize your waifu?
The only sexualizing I do of Asuka is when we have sex, and that is not a lustful moment, instead it is passionate and loving. Any sort of sexualization of Asuka, be it full on porn or making her tits and ass larger than normal, always makes me uncomfortable. The effect has lessened, but I still don't like seeing it. From a perspective, I can understand why people do this - they do it with everything - and I'm not going to be mad at it if I see it, I'm just rather protective of her, I don't like seeing hyper-sexual images like that.

Attached: sundress12.jpg (672x950, 378K)

Waifu milking your prostate!

I remember that you always put Abrahamic God and His rules above anything else
Its good to see when someone has strong ideals and follows them
Its almost like Im reading my own words regarding your take on the NEETdom
I know that things like giving my Alice the emotional support, saying cute words, hugging or kissing her etc. wouldnt be enough. I want to prove my love through actions
I dont want to just be a good bf, I want to be the best husband for my Alice
>What's the kindest thing your waifu has ever done
Helping kids by realizing whats going on around them. Those kids were used by some fuck who was brainwashing and turning them into prostitutes. He was also resposible for making my dearest Alice's life so terrible
My girl killed that fucker
>Is she one to ruminate over her past mistakes
Maybe not mistakes but Alice certainly thinks about the past and she can sometimes even blame herself for things that she havent done
>Does she have any vices or bad habits
Alice was always a lonely child and she spends lots of her free time in her Wonderland, even as an adult woman. Sometimes she can get too lost in it.
And despite her rather weak physique (but perfect in my eyes), she isnt afraid to try to protect those that are dear to her
>Would waifu bully you before marriage
She probably wouldnt. She was the victim of it and she wouldnt get any pleasure out of doing it on someone else. My Alice is a kind girl with a heart of gold
>How would you deal with being bullied by her
This most likely would never happen due to reasons above, but assuming that she bullied me, I'd probably ask her why and then try to improve for her and show her my love
Your post made me cry Those kind of day-to-day life fantasies are the best to me. I dont want to live in some fantasy world. Im fine with this world as it is. I just wish she was with me. Its so delightful to imagine her being near me, but it is also painful

Attached: Alice39.jpg (720x720, 261K)

>How would she react the next day when you tell her what made you do that
If she would care about me, then she would most likely be very compassionate.
After death of her family, she was dear to no one. But its even hard for me to imagine her caring about me that much
>I hope I never have to suffer the experience of a nightmare with her on it
It really is a terrible thing that a waifufag can experience.
>She often encourages and hangs out with people who are also in love with the guy she is
>teaming up with her love rivals
>she encouraged a girl to show him her love as well
She doesnt get jealous? Thats admirable
>She is a "woman that lives for love"
And she's also the one that made you interested in love, right?
>That artstyle looks great
I really like it too. Thats one of the main reasons why I even played my waifu's game
>Do you guys sexualize your waifu
Not really. I hate seeing lewd pictures of her. Its just so fucking against her nature and out of character. Alice is a pure virgin and she never shows any interest in sexual stuff. But I am guilty of imagining romantically getting close to her.
And while I love her with all my heart and because I have normals sex drive, I'd love to make love with her every single day and make her feel like no one else ever would, I know her approach on these things so sex would never be a priority to me
>I'm curious as to why someone wouldn't
My Alice was sexually harassed in the mental asylum, she rejected sexual offers from guys on the street and her sister was raped and then murdered because of some sick fuck that was obsessed with her. That same piece of shit also tried to turn my Alice into a sex slave. I can see my waifu being asexual and Im fine with it. For her Id become one too

Attached: Alice190.jpg (740x877, 92K)

This post is something I enjoy thinking about frequently. With the times I comfort Asuka, I love the times when I'm the one in need and Asuka is the consolation I require. Her snuggling up beside me and whispering reassurance into my ear, telling me that everything is ok and that she's here, is the best feeling in the world. Asuka's warm embrace is something that I will always long for, yet never receive.
>How would she react the next day when you tell her what made you do that?
She'd once again offer advice and she'd tell me that she's there for me when I need her.

Attached: hairinface.jpg (400x517, 164K)

I used to think myself unconquerable but this angel, ever so eternally beautiful, came into my life and gave it colour and life. The only thing that shall ever matter to me and that my heart shall ever desire is for me to make her smile.

That's honestly quite adorable. You practically grew up with her. It's nice to see such love flourish like that.

I myself am not particularly satisfied with NEETdom (even if it was an option for me). Of course there's also the constant thought that I can't give her the life I'd want to provide her with or be the person that she deserves while being a NEET, but even then I wouldn't derive much joy from being one.

No. My heart already belongs entirely to this doctor. Even if I tried to force myself into this relationship and tried to "break free" it would hurt both me and the girl. I wouldn't feel satisfied with it and she wouldn't receive true love in return. As much I am starved of intimacy there is only one person capable of curing it.

Funnily enough one of the first concept designs she got was a big muscular black man. However that was when the game was still supposed to be an MMO and it was more of a class design.

She has saved many lives. Putting her life on the line to protect others is something she has done many times so it's hard to name just one thing that'd be the kindest. I'll always admire that quality of hers. She is never short on kindness. It's a big part of her character. Other than this quite obvious answer, she did help Tracer fit in better and be more comfortable on her first mission while the others acted rather cold towards her even if they did still care about her.
Not really. She always seems to accept her mistakes and move forward. She might sometimes feel regretful but doesn't dwell on them.

Attached: Angela279.jpg (564x1073, 76K)

Her naivety can sometimes prove to be self-destructive. She also curious about ways to keep her youth.
Besides that, she seems to like alcohol but she always keeps it to a healthy amount. And she does have a sweet tooth.

She'd find it slightly amusing or think that I was having a nightmare. Maybe she'd tease me for it or (hopefully) find it endearing and cute but wouldn't think that much of it. At least it wouldn't be the first time I awake in the middle of the night in a state of deliriousness having random incoherent thoughts.
Thank you for the heartwarming post.

>slow dancing to Elvis
A waifufriend after my own heart.

I don't really like to think of it as "sexualizing" but I do imagine being intimate and sexually active with her if we were together. She's the one woman I'll ever find sexually attractive or will be able to imagine myself in such a scenario with but it's not really about that. It's more about the person she is that makes me see her that way. My feelings for her go way beyond that. I think it's completely natural for one to have such thoughts and expected when having romantic feelings for someone, even if sometimes I'd rather avoid them. Of course I'd want to make love to her as a part of a healthy relationship but I don't care about it as much as the other aspects of being in one. It's not that important for me. But I do hate looking at porn or people lewding her. I just use my imagination.
>I'm curious as to why someone wouldn't
I think it's probably because people don't want to objectify her like that or reduce her to something that merely serves to satisfy primal urges. At least that's how I see it and what I want to avoid doing.

Attached: Angela273.jpg (563x864, 143K)

mr bones has finally escaped rehab. tadaima
I haven't reciprocated the feelings of any women who have shown interest in the past few years, so I doubt I ever will in the future.
I can't see myself ever being attracted to anyone but Touko. It feels wrong to even imagine.
This is a neat prompt.
I still wish her final design had short hair.
I'm more likely to bully her. Lovingly, of course.
>Do you guys sexualize your waifu?
No. Not publicly, at least. I don't want anyone else picturing her in that way.

Attached: Toko_Fukawa_Beta_Designs_1.2_Reload_Artbook.png (1412x993, 1.55M)

>rehab
What the hell did you get yourself into?