You democrats all forfeited your lives to myself and your properties to the USG and I would advise disrespecting me or...

You democrats all forfeited your lives to myself and your properties to the USG and I would advise disrespecting me or calling me retarded

Attached: Christ.jpg (178x284, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPyq0jFgVjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What I'm going to do is hurt you a lot more and not only strip your lives also end them

As you try running psyops at myself due realize you are only creating a more painful death for yourselves.

You are retarded I was able to draw out the insurgents. Afrocentric insurgents have to get removed through lethal force start preparing to shoot the niggers dead

manga messiah isn't actually that bad of a read. does anybody know where i can find scans of it?

They prey on my words as they try to fan their insurgency in real life as they think they are on top of myself

As they percieve themselves steps ahead of myself they are are several years in the past

A few million years worth of scientific data in the past

As my scientific data is a few million years worth of data forfeiting the entire world economy to myself and my huge white cock

this is a weird phase you're going through, man.

You would ADVISE that we disrespect you or call you retarded?
Happy to oblige! Nobody has respect for you and you are verifiably retarded.
Hope this helps!

You should realize that

Why would I want your respect as you are a worthless lifeform?

You're the one who advised me to disrespect you, user-kun.
And it's not just me. It's everyone who comes in contact with you.

That is cause when I kill your trapped family you will have wished to insulted me further

The truth is your respect doesn't mean much cause you'll all going to die from LeBron James to Andrew Yang and very horrifically

Which meth flavor is your favorite?

Don't have to use it I have more energy in myself then you tranny niggers do.

oof I turned LeBron James into a tranny haha

I'll do good by you Jesus Christ. youtube.com/watch?v=iPyq0jFgVjI

You won't cause you're a liar

All I say is watch this space.

I'll*
Origigaga.

As you sowed the horrifying death of every Afrocentric insurgent

An insurgent had the audacity to scare off from making a threat thus crystallizing every nigger as a worthless tranny