Can someone please talk to me personally I feel like I'm going fucking insane from being isolated for too long I'm on...

can someone please talk to me personally I feel like I'm going fucking insane from being isolated for too long I'm on the verge of a breakdown

Attached: 1504384766663s.jpg (250x221, 10K)

I'm here op, always will.

no you aren't you're just gonna make me feel like shit about myself like everyone else

Want to go to discord? I'm no fag, I'll play some vidya with you if you want. I could use some freinds.
If you're not a weirdo you should be fine

>please help me
>*offers help*
>FUCK OFF I DONT WANT YOUR HELP

youre a discord fag, its almost just as bad as to tell user hes a failure and a faggot.

What's on your mind, slugger?

Have any other way of contacting someone? I dont really want to share my shit on Jow Forums

How long OP? I haven't talked to anyone outside my family in 4 months. Haven't had any friends for 6 years now. I got used to being alone desu.

yeah I want help but I'm not dumb enough to fall for something like that. I've had enough experience trying to talk to people to know how that would've turned out
honestly not much anymore. I spend most of my free time unable to get out of bed, my memory is all fogged up, I mostly just think about how much I wish I was dead these days

What exactly is a breakdown?

do you talk to yourself out loud? that can help me think when my head is really foggy
what keeps you in bed? body,.mind and/or environment fucked the most?

Do you want help or do you just want people to feel sorry for you. I've offered you my discord, others have asked you what's up. You call us faggots.
Tell us, how else are you supposed to ask what someone needs

Ok nigger, what the fuck do you want and make it snappy because a thread died for this.

y'know, losing it. today I was just pacing around my room trying to keep myself from just punching myself/the wall/my desk because my anxiety was being fucking unbearable
>do you talk to yourself out loud? that can help me think when my head is really foggy
no I have a roommate and I don't want to be heard talking to myself, that'd be fucking embarrassing
>what keeps you in bed? body,.mind and/or environment fucked the most?
100% mind.
I don't know, forget I asked I guess. talking to people just causes me so much stress so I don't know why I asked for someone to talk to me. I just can't stand being alone anymore I guess. I just wish I had some form of support like other people have
>Ok nigger, what the fuck do you want and make it snappy because a thread died for this.
who gives a shit this is Jow Forums, I probably killed some tranny/fembot bait thread

you got a discord buddy we can talk over here also whats up friend?

more embarrassing than spending all your time in bed?
do you ever write stuff down?
you're not going to get better until you figure out what's wrong

yeah but my roommate can't hear or see me spending all day in my bed
>do you ever write stuff down?
yeah I keep a journal, it's the only thing that makes my days notable in any way
>you're not going to get better until you figure out what's wrong
I know exactly what's wrong though, I'm a sad sack of shit who doesn't even want to be happy because I don't think I'm supposed to be. every fucking time I have a chance to change things I fuck it up and self-sabotage myself. taking up the offers from the kind anons in this thread to talk to me would just put another load of stress on my mind no matter how judgement-free they promised to be, so I ignore them/turn them down, which in turn just reminds me it's all my fault why my life is shit and makes me hate myself even more
so basically suicide is the only way out that I can see, unfortunately I don't know if I'll ever have the guts to kms

It sounds to me, and I may be off base, that your problem is that you wallow around in your own bullshit all the time.
I agree that you could use people to talk to. It doesn't sound like you really want them.

What are some examples of your fuckups?

I know a lot of the feels you've described ITT
>tfw can't even offer solidarity

Not OP but how do you stop doing that? Pls no vague stuff

nah you're probably right. I'm not unique or hard to figure out or anything, my problems are pretty fucking standard lonely person shit
>I agree that you could use people to talk to. It doesn't sound like you really want them.
I mean I do, but I want to get out of talking to people what other people get out of it. I hate talking to people because it stresses me out so much but obviously that's not how it is for everyone
plus the majority of offers of people to talk to are in threads like this where I'm being a whiny bitch and that's no way to start a friendship
>someone agrees to talk to me
>have a nice conversation or two, sometimes they even compliment me and stuff
>eventually, have to think of a way to start another conversation with them
>don't know how
>start to get stressed out that they're waiting for me to talk to them
>stress makes it even harder to think of something to say
>at this point, even if they try to talk to me again first I have to come up with an excuse for why I've been ignoring them
>can't do it
>don't know how to to explain that I want to talk to them but am too much of an emotional wreck to do it
>eventually it's too late
I feel genuinely bad for everyone I've tried to make friends with since they probably all think of me as a cunt (rightfully so probably) for ignoring them