Introverts are like pigs

they sit around, do nothing for society, get really fucking fat making posts on how they are a useless miserable shit
and then they die
but unlike pigs, they do not contribute to society
pigs when they die, their meat are sold to stores and people buy them for food, but what does useless introvert do when he is dead? he is still a useless piece of shit, only now he is dead
I hope all introverts get chopped up like pigs and their meat sold onto the markets, then there will finally be a use for their futile and melancholy existence

Attached: 1568601630384.jpg (1280x960, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-19796224
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based pigs

I dont have a lot of meat on me.
So what happens to anorexic introverts?

Introvert means you get tired in social interactions, not that you are withdrawn or cant follow social cues.

Pigs are unironically likely more intelligent than you, OP

you sound like some faggot that probably struggled and STRAINED to be acknowledged, desired, respect with your incessant babbling, you CROONING your neck into every social interaction you can get your wheedling hands on so you can further your position. and then some cool, collected, quiet guy stole the bitch you wanted to fuck. you came home and wrote this post because all the babbling and "networking" and being a high energy faggot didn't get you the results you wanted in life. you exhausted yourself socially just to come up empty handed. so now you come to this board full of fucking losers to try to nurse your ego.

PATHETIC. absolutely. PATHETIC

no, introversion is the sign of a critical flaw in a man
if you were born 1000 years ago you would be killed since humans are a social animal
>my evidence; nothing
useless fucking swine
>cool, collected, quiet guy
kek I cannot think of a single introvert who would fit the definition of cool or collected
most of them are pathetic and insecure little incels who blames all their problems on society and other people when in reality they are some of the most pathetic and useless shits this world has to offer
this isnt even going into how these 'cool, collected, quiet guys' will most often turn into school shooters in a display of autistic rage, further proving my point that you are fucking scum

lol ur a monkey, OP.

lol calm down man, you dont have to be so mad about it

You're a fucking moron, jesus christ

there's plenty of introverted people who have jobs like coders, quants, etc etc. sorry that i don't have the psyche of a toddler faggot who gets "energized" by babbling with normies about game of thrones you fucking loser. its draining to deal with people if you're intellectual the same with its draining to deal with TODDLERS who NEED TO BABBLE CONSTANTLY.

Lets not forget that you babble faggots can't just stop at getting a job and making your money. you have to create, innovate, have faggot meetings about it so you can hear echother BABBLING so you can make redundant technologies and products that nobody fucking needs. then you get your faggot BABBLING marketers to go BABBLE down other peoples throats and assault them with socialization until they surrender and buy your stupid fucking products from BABBLECorp. fucking stupid toddler faggot.

normies aren't moving up in their careers, leaving the jobs introverts should have to be taken by normies. normies are pigs, they can get by on 1 job but there's people working 3. they should lose 2 jobs so there will be an influx of ads on indeed.com

fucking loser babbling normie faggots need 3 jobs so they have 3 pools of co workers to stand around and BABBLE with because they can't be left alone or they get "sad" like fucking toddlers. they have no rich inner psyche that stimulates them in isolation so they have to RUSH down to the bar after work so they can babble with their other faggot coworkers and extroverted people. WOA GEE ANOTHER DAY EXACTLY THE SAME LETS TALK LOUDLY ABOUT IT FOR HOURS LOLOLOLLOLOLL

humans cooperate
introverts create art, they invent things, they do jobs AI does.

>muh useless doesnt contribute to society meme

T. Wagecuck detected

fucking dumb faggot babbling toddler piece of shit. can't shut the fuck up or enjoy solitude Red wall abbey ass niggers

Wait are you that one guy who made an introvert hate thread like a year ago and got BTFO'd when everyone gave you proof that most geniuses who made important breakthroughs were introverts?

go ahead and kill me if youre that bothered.

it's because they are greedy. it's not enough to be fed and sheltered and clothed and whatever, you need more.

>MUH TYPE A bursonaliteee
fucking sit down and read a book you fucking high strung faggots. its like you idolize being bsy like its cool and you're not just deliberately enslaving yourselves.

FUCK YOU OP. GET OFF THIS BOARD. don't you have some fucking faggot to go catch a beer with? but wait! you better not get to drunk cuz you have that redudant faggot meeting to go TALK LOUDLY WITH A PEOPLE ABOUT NOTHING tomorrow right?! the ony where NOTHING OF VALUE IS PRODUCED AT ALL

>hurrhurr you're mad
you are only proving my point you worthless fucking imbeciles
>plenty that have jobs
and plenty more that dont
only thr fucking useless introvert would sit in his took all day pretending he is an intellectual of sorts
>if you're intellectual
you think sitting in your room and walking to anime makes you intellectual? Maybe being a hermit for too long fucked your brain because it is the people you hate so much who are talking about philosophy, history, context tious social issues, etc
but apparently they being an intellectual according to you has a pretty low bar nowadays
>autistic rant about contributing to society
thanks for letting me know you are a parasite you disfigured shitstained worm
so you admit you are inferior to extroverts, because you are too shitty and uncompetitive to get jobs from them?
the world doesn't need you either
imagine being proud of being useless
thank god most of you guys end up dead by your mistakes thirties
here's your typical blithering, parasitic little cunt introvert who has absolutely nothing to offer to anyone
I'd tell you not to reproduce but we all know you are incapable of doing that
why not kill yourself
It's not difficult

>>MUH TYPE A bursonaliteee
not really.. people are living above their needs imo they're hoarding. people are settling for working multiple mediocre jobs instead of utilizing their skills to move up and that chokes off a lot of potential workers that don't have those skills to do other jobs. I think part-time work and work in general isn't compensated for as much as what is socially acceptable by the government. what I mean is the government could tax the rich and give give workers a stipend for working.
>so you admit you are inferior to extroverts, because you are too shitty and uncompetitive to get jobs from them?
>the world doesn't need you either
I'm more of an extrovert than you

who said I made it a contest retard? lmao

honestly id rather work two mindless jobs with little responsibility than working one highly stressful job even if its well compensated. working sucks ass. i don't wanna think hard or talk to people while im doing something i hate

I can already tell you're some useless retail worker

Pigs are pretty based desu.

>but what does useless introvert do when he is dead?
Cost more money to their family for his funeral.

nope, you're wrong~
even if I was I would still be better than a leech like you
no, they're disgusting and filthy animals that will eat anything infront of them, just like a brainless, filth covered shit introvert
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-19796224

socrates, aristotle, plato, descartes and newton were all introverts. the only reason you have society is because of us.

whatever your job is it's quite clearly useless considering your only defining feature is your ability to talk to people.

>source: my ass
for every introvert you find, there will be 1000 extroverts who will be better and more qualified than said introvert into doing something
you can bring up 'muh scientists' but you ignore the fact that these people displayed many qualities of an extrovert, otherwise they wouldnt have become as famous as they did
and lord and behold, even if what you were saying was true, it is one of the best skills you can have in this world
do you ever wonder how people get really powerful and rich and succeed in life?

t. introvert
why two? do you have dependents?

>no u!!!!! ur the introvert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: crying-baby.jpg (865x415, 51K)

>do you ever wonder how people get really powerful and rich and succeed in life?
Only if it's combined with some kind of genius or skill. People who're just social usually end up in leech tier jobs like marketing, utterly useless and devoid of talent, only actually good at kissing ass and manipulating people.

lol no i dont have dependents

wrong
getting into something like politics isnt as difficult as you think it is, same with business
>only good at kissing ass and manipulating people
..as opposed to thinking you are some kind of basement genius as you drink your 5th 2L coke for the day?
>hehe look at me, I dont need those people, I am a genius.. hey mom can you make me some more food? im really fucking fat and i just cant stop eating shit like the fat fuck i am lol, need to browse nuchan some more and let people know how much i FUCKING hate those normal people
normally I would call you clueless on how the world works but then I know, you have never experienced the world and probably never will experience what the world is like

tell me this irl
why would you need two jobs? 1 job can provide enough for a person.

lol you wont even reveal what it is you do because you just know it's some embarrassingly low tier nonjob

and how would you want me to do that? if I saw you in real life and there was nobody else around I would probably kill you
I do not reveal job, because I do not have one
I am a student :D

>waaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaah
Shut the fuck up, bitchboy. Nobody here is impressed by your gay attempts to look tough or whatever, you justcome off as gay and whiny.

>I am a student :D
Literally on par with a neet

look at this seething cute little incel project his subliminal fears onto me
>n-nobody here is impressed dude.... please stop, i am and gay and whiny bitch and i might cry if you keep making fun of my poor lifestyle decisions
except, unlike you, I will be a productive member of society while you continue to leech off of the system and be a repulsive shit pig
you will never contribute anything to society, unless your meat gets sold on store shelves like an actual pig

>n-no u!
lmao, cope harder bitchboy. Tell me more about how totally valuable to society you sre for flipping burgers.

I'm doing a physics masters lol, so congrats you're level with me, probably lower since you're probably a retarded undergrad

but if you were capable of reading, you would know I do not have a job
why is it that every introvert I meet has a two digit IQ? probably something to do with the fact they are an introvert in the first place
>I fell for the stem meme
you will be the one flipping burgers in a few years kek

Ah yes I'm sure your business studies degree will go far

unlike you, I will become a rich accountant who makes six figures by the time I am 30, while you might be a senior staff at Mcdonalds
who would u rather be??????? hahaha

LMAO
>muh society!
>well I don't actually do anythinng for it but I'm still more valuable!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How pathetic
>c-can't you read?
Yeah, sorry kid, but I don't feel like reading your seething braindead posts about how totally important and cool you are despite leeching off your parents still. Have fun being BTFO though.

nigga out of the two of us I'm the one more likely to become an accountant, since I'm the one with actual maths experience while you have toilet paper from doing your babby degree. enjoy your call centre job

>studying
>not doing anything
one day I will be a productive member of society; what will you be? maybe dead? people have to clean up your useless dead remains you know
>leech off parents
but I do not live in my parents house, every single assumption you have made so far has been a failure, sort of like your life
keep telling yourself this, no useless introvert would survive in the business world, especially the soft kind of people who end up taking math

>keep telling yourself this, no useless introvert would survive in the business world, especially the soft kind of people who end up taking math
Oh you poor little boy, you think theyre going to hire you as an accountant just by being talkative.

You have no skills, you're fucked, call centres for you lad.

but most business majors can take math alongside their degree?????
unlike the poor virgin math loser who has never talked to anyone in his life, I will be reeling in the money by the time I am 30
if you ever did get into accounting you would be the person barely making 50,000 a year because you were born as an inferior and shit introvert
worship me loser

You'll be putting those extrovert skills to good use when you're selling life insurance to grannies over the phone I'm sure.

and you will be putting your introvert skills to good use, when you are flipping burgers in mcdonalds doing what you are told :)

>When you want to be like chad, but sound like an incel

I have technical skills, I'll easily pick up an engineering job, possibly get into medical physics if I'm particularly lucky.

Meanwhile you will be on the phones in your miserable 9-5 job.

I'm an introvert. I have a job. I pay my taxes. What now, dumb extrovert?

Attached: ss-ss-some-bods-stomp-me-23466665.png (500x350, 48K)

wasn't trying to be like either of them hun
you keep going on about this like a broken record lol, sounds like a massive cope
just admit that your university degree was worthless and that you will become one with the masses since physics degrees just aren't sought out anymore

Ah yes, accountants, known for being extroverted and rich. I really want to believe this is a troll but there are people this retarded out there, they walk among us

Attached: 1560463356604.jpg (276x280, 42K)

you are still inferior since there is an extrovert that could do your job much better than you ever could

lol every tom dick and harry is doing business, if you think physics isn't desires (despite having plenty of career paths in finance, engineering, medicine etc) you're even MORE fucked, because your education path is one of the most oversaturated out there.

I wish I could be there to see you at your desk, forced to realise your plans were all in your head.

You are reaching and projecting.

You can be if you're particularly skilled at it, but that usually means doing fuck loads of complicated financial maths as well as legal stuff, not just waxing words in the office.

I'd like to follow quantum physics. Then I could shift through dimensions and be god.

higher end accountants make over six figures, and is attainable after a few years of working
that is probably more money than you will ever make in your lifetime
>despite having plenty of career paths in finance engineering medicine etc
please show me these jobs kek, because by my knowledge those jobs are being taken by people who actually study finance, engineering, medicine etc as opposed to someone who learned a bunch of space shit

Not really. My job requires being alone for extended periods of time. Like, entire shifts. Extroverts are wired to need social stimulation as much as possible, so they would actually be inferior at my job.

Keep seething and projecting, dumb extrovert

Attached: 1561920975131.jpg (219x172, 7K)

what is ur job then? sitting infront of a computer all night and making minimum wage like the burger flippers? a fitting job for the bottom of the social hierarchy

You missed the part where user was discussing accountants being extroverted so you can shut fuck up.

>physics is a bunch of space shit
turbo retard, 99% of a physics course has nothing to do with space, most of it is just maths, statistic etc, the kind of stuff that gets applied in finance all the time.

Finance degrees are shit and usually done by people too retarded to do proper maths.

IT, actually. Why are you so angry, your friends had other plans, dumb extrovert?

accountants are extroverted, except for the ones who often end up remaining at the bottom for years at a time because they were born with a defect known as introvert-ism
but employers dont see it that way lol, in reality you are an inferior version of all of those things you mentioned, and employers want people who have a specialized skillset that is critical towards their job, you would be the very last person an employer would take on the list
most physics majors are retards who want to try and get into a job that only needs a few 100 people when there are millions that want the same job
same thing pretty much lol, you may as well just be a burger flipper

Why are you here instead of sucking dicks or whatever introverts do

>most physics majors are retards
Ah yes not like those high IQ business majors lmao

>burger flipper lmao

That the best you got, son?

Attached: 1568320088878.jpg (250x265, 31K)

but by your logic, that I am an introvert and I suck dicks, I am on a board infested by trannies and faggots who want to dominate one another and suck penises
am I not in the right place??? what else do you want me to do?????????? hello???????????????????????????????????????????
yes, because if that person was smart he would be taking business or an other non meme degree that is actually practical and valuable in the real world unlike physics
theres nothing else to really add, you are one among the lowest in the social hierarchy
it is always introverts who are in that position, because they are incapable of making connections and getting higher in life since they were born mentally disabled

Your mother is a pig.

great comeback
have the gold star of failure

Attached: poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg (750x1000, 72K)

This.
Originole.

mate you're doing an oversaturated meme degree. Employers know that the kind of people who do shit like business are retards because it's well known to be a piss easy subject done largely by lazy tards who just go to uni to get drunk.

Introverts do most of the work fucktardo extroverts tend to get ahead by being middlemen and exploiting others labour.

Introversion is typical of men whereas extroversion is feminine

Imagine being this booty blasted over introverts.

unlike you I wont even need to find an employer since I can make connections at university and find a job ezpz
can you say that you can do the same thing? didnt think so lol
actually its the other way around
introversion is feminine because women are not expected to make the first move, men have to be extroverts in order to find a mate and reproduce/succeed in life

I want to fuck that guy's butthole

i wouldnt be so mad if they werent such contemptible and fucking useless people in this world

you're not going to make any connections, you're too retarded

I want to fuck your butthole.

Why are you angry though? Not of inferior intellect are you

Make yourself useful and suck my cock, dumb extrovert

ITT: OP buttblasted he lost his oneitis to an introvert
Real pathetic man.

>ur just a retard!!!!!!
truly a stifling display of insight right here, let us all congratulate the introvert genius for making this groundbreaking observation that broke the gap between who is and who will not be
well your going to have to try harder than that
there was not a single post in this thread that showed I was angry
nice try though subhuman
nah, stupid introvert no like to talk to the extroverts and always call me mean things on obscure imageboards inhabited by school shooters and pedophiles
I think I will pass on your offer
I would never date a girl who has absolutely no worth or nothing going in her life sorry

Nah man it doesn't take a genius to realise you're retarded

the concept of what makes a retard is subjective to each and every person, and is mostly attributed towards a person that said person does not like
in other words, your insult is meaningless

>I would never date a girl
Correct, you will never date a girl you big faggot

you truly saw right through me
honestly I do not know how I am going to recover from that, even though you are right, girls are a waste of money and waste of time

All I'm seeing is you being a seething normie. Funny but sad

>girls are a waste of money and waste of time
Cope

yes you got me, I am furious because there are human trash like you that take take take and never give anything back
I just need to remind you every once in a while that you are human trash
prove me wrong

You do realize you are fucking retarded right. Make yourself useful and suck my cock

give me a detailed analysis as to why you think I am 'fucking retarded'
but you see, you are projecting your faults onto me, hiding your secret faults by instead proclaiming that I am the retard instead
prove it subhuman

anons, why are you falling for this obvious normie bait?