Hey anons, today I can't stop crying myself to sleep, but I want to think about something else, I want to feel good

>Hey anons, today I can't stop crying myself to sleep, but I want to think about something else, I want to feel good

If you want to let's share some cute stories or encourage each other

Attached: 20190917_035244.jpg (366x452, 81K)

There is an user somewhere that wants you to smile, he/she believes in you.
Im that user that wants you to smile again.

lad, mario is eating watermelon

Attached: EChoZZfU8AA9WWE.jpg (1024x1024, 130K)

Thank you user! You made me cry of happiness. You sound like the father figure that I want, thank you

Adorable, amazing, Mario always makes me rember good times, thank you user!

good luck OP

oregeni

Attached: 56937266-C7B4-4456-B4A8-CDEB3758BE60.jpg (500x280, 34K)

I really hope you respond OP. I'm so fucking alone, every single moment I'm not entertaining myself all I can think about is throwing myself in front of the train down the road from my house. I haven't had a meaningful conversation with anyone in so goddamn and I wonder what I did to deserve it. I know you wanted encouragement but I don't really have any to give aside from maybe giving you some company? i don't know OP, you dont have to respond if you dont want to but just calling me a nigger or something would probably give me the motivation to wake up tomorrow

Avatar is my favorite series and uncle iroh is my rol model, thank you so much user!

And that comment made shed a tear.
Its not bad to feel sad sometimes, what matters is that you will feel good more often.

I'm here!! Let's have a meaningful conversation!! Let's fucking forget this sadness and have fun the two of us!! Do you have any email I can contact you with??

What about an n-word pass mate?

I think I do, but I to know that there is someone like you that will put time on just a random person that feels sad really makes me feel happy and hopeful, thank you!!! You're full of kindness!!

maybe someday, when you feel a bit, you can be that user that believes in others.
May happiness be with you.

Sorry, user. I think it would be best to just keep it in this thread for now. You should keep making positive threads like these but I know how hard it is to tend to them. Thank you for your reply, though. I know its weird but can you do something for me? Can you tell me that you want to be my friend and that everything is going to be okay? I know its pathetic, no one knows better on how pathetic I am than me.

You are far from perfect but that fine, I don't expect you to be perfect, all I care is that you find your own happiness and learn to enjoy life to it fullest, no matter how hard life is, the fact you still here is a sign of how strong you are, I am proud of you user.

Attached: Kintsugi.jpg (640x640, 59K)

Top Lad Move my guy.

I can tell you that I want to be your friend, but I also really want to be your friend, and I can tell you that everything is going to be fine, but I can also assure you that it will be. I really wish a could be there and hug you and tell you to not worry about anything, fithing is hard and you do deserve love, all kinds of love!

That is so meaningful, sometimes I feel like I have fucked up too much, but I can be better and things can be repaired, thank you user for reminding me that and putting such a beautiful example, I want to be whorty of all your encouragement!

Fuck me, user. That one kinda stuff for some reason and left me a little teary eyed. Thank you, have a wonderful evening

Have a wonderful life too!! I know you said you wanted to keep things like this, but if you ever need some to talk to you can contact me ([email protected])
Good luck!!

I don't really like Mario

I don't want to be here though. I don't remember what it feels like to be happy.
I hate my face
I hate my body
I hate my life
I hate myself
I'm a stupid dumbb virgin I will be until I die