I'm turning 30 in a few weeks. I saved up a little money for this occasion. What should I buy for myself under 2000$?

I'm turning 30 in a few weeks. I saved up a little money for this occasion. What should I buy for myself under 2000$?

Attached: 1540732482541.png (486x580, 101K)

Buy a gun! They're a great collector's item that appreciates over time, and they'rs just a great hobby! Get a bolt-action .22LR and plink away.

Congrats on the big 3-0.
Tell us about your life user, how's it been?
I'd recommend firstly, a nice big chocolate cake, you don't have to eat the whole thing but buy it. Then, some pizza, wings, and sides.
I think if you need a new computer, getting one would be nice. Download Team Fortress 2 and get to playing on casuals.

I'm a europoor, lad. Guns are illegal where I live.

What do you like? I'd get a blowjob myself

2 little chipmunks I got yesterday with mine. :)

Attached: chipmunks.jpg (510x906, 109K)

okay then. buy a nice book or something idk. what do you like?

Well I'm just an average guy in middle Europe, living an absolute average, boring life. Virgin, but not kissless. Wagecuck. Living alone with cats.

Fuck rodents. Really, they crawl under my house and eat the insulation.

Take a train to a neighboring country. Go to the craziest club they have. Go nuts (no one knows you), crash in a hotel room. Go home and cherish the memories of your wild night

Buy a high powered air gun, Tons of fun and chances are they are not as regulated as guns. If you can't get a good air rifle then get a get a decent mountain bike for around 1500 and enjoy some mountain biking. You meet many great people doing so and feels great when you descend.

you should get a nice electric bicycle and go out exploring

Attached: freedom_on_wheels.jpg (670x451, 53K)

Happy birthday op. I live like you but I am 22. This post made me realize that I literally will have nothing to spend money on after I buy a new pc. Maybe books but those are cheap. No real desire to travel. Dont give a shit about cars as long as mine runs. Wear the same clothes daily and take care of them. Dont go out. Aside from paying the bills I have no need for more money. Weird to think about. What do you think normies are spending all their money on?

user exactly how I feel I wear ripped tracksuits and saving all my monies while people I know go out and buy gucci there poor ass wage cucks

Seconding this. Biking is based, one of the comfiest hobbies there is imo

Alot of drugs, unironically

Finally lose ur virginity and get a hooker

Get a helium tank, some duck tape, a cpap mask, and some cpap tubing. Combine them all and have fun!

Yes every normie I know complains about being broke and they make more money than I do. They get offended when I say dont spend it constantly. They would rather rack up credit card debt and fuck themselves over than just not buy something. Meanwhile I am already starting a retirement fund because I dont know what else to do with it all. Just need somewhere to put it honestly.

Most based answer in this thread

Buy a used dirtbike or quad. Or a new computer. Maybe some firearms and ammo. New set of tires for your truck. Hmm...a nice german shepard, a cool drone. Maybe a gas powered rc car or boat. Or a rc plane they are cool too. A new couch for your house or pay some landscapers to make your yard look good by planting some things and adding mulch and walkways. Idk it's your birthday, you can cry if you want to.

Yes user I'm proud wearing expensive clothing isn't all its cut out to be