Do you consider yourself to be a hard worker?

Do you consider yourself to be a hard worker?

Attached: lee3.png (752x644, 280K)

not at all. i find ways to skate at every job ive had for the past 3 years

I let my work speak for me.

I dont know at this point. All I do everyday is study, but i feel like Im not doing it properly and Im only fooling myself, I am afraid that all Im doing is using it to distract myself from the fact that I am truly unhappy with my life and myself.

Attached: 1546464914963.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

I'm a very hard worker in literally every discipline except academically. I fucking hate school and all the written assignments and homework that comes with it and I just end up not doing anything because I cant think about shit I dont care about for more than 5 seconds. I probably sound like a flustered 8th grader but oh well. In every other facet of life I'm not lazy at all though, usually because it involves actually doing something that produces tangible results or personally interests me

Lol fuck no. Always try your best to get away with doing as little work as you possibly can.

No cause I don't see the point, people smarter than me will always learn easier so what's the point in trying at all

Nope, not as bad as others ITT, but not as hard as many of the guys in my office. Every work project I'm assigned I spend a good amount of time trying to play with the design to make it easier to implement and test. Luckily, that ends up being a better design than the other garbage I've seen people make. Every personal project is halfway completed and then relentlessly optimized until I get bored and forget about it. There is a lot I could do to make things easier on others, but fuck that. I'm not about to put hours into something and then have some jackass, who my work would help, get defensive about it.

I'm incredibly unmotivated and when left to my own devices I'll sit around waste my life away. However, at every job I've ever worked I've been a hard worker to the point of compulsion. For example I'd stack/fold boxes or wash dishes for hours even when in reality there was no reason to do so and everyone else was just staring at their phones. For some reason once I'm pulled out of my comfort zone I become an intense workaholic and lose my mind when there's nothing to do. I'd be the perfect hive mind worker drone if I wasn't a schizoid retard.
I wish I could be like you, studying too much is a great problem to have. If you're studying at all that's better than doing nothing. Gaining knowledge is a wonderfully gratifying goal. What are you doing on this earth if you're not learning anyway?

quite the opposite, nice trips though

Attached: wagie carriyng pepe.jpg (284x378, 36K)

no if i was hard working i would be rich by now

Not until recently yet nowadays I'm occasionally pushing myself to the point of puking so yeah I guess I'm a hard worker.

I hated school though.

I work hard so I don't have to work hard, if that makes sense.

I don't procrastinate homework for example, I do it as quickly and as soon as possible so I can get back to being /comfy/ doing nothing.

Same at jobs, I just do the bare minimum so that everything runs smooth and at the end of my shift I don't need to stock or clean anything and can just go. Hilariously what to me is the "bare minimum" is still far above what most normies do.

Attached: 1568596398868.jpg (428x750, 53K)

Skating by is more work than being just above adequate. You never look bad, you can ask favors if you need to, life is just comfy.

Thank you for your words. I agree, Its just that I feel like I have no reason to continue going on and I'm only doing it out of fear of what I would find when I'm alone with only my thoughts for a long time.
I can relate your feelings of compulsion. Like you mentioned, you sound like you would do great at work. What makes you say you are a schizoid retard? Can't you apply the same compulsion to your studies?

no. i consider myself the laziest person in existence. its really hard to get lazier than me

compared to long time NEETs, everyone is a hard worker

God no, I do the minimum amount of work possible. Honestly why would you do more work than you're required to do? Most companies won't even reward you for it, they'll just dump loads of extra work onto you for absolutely no extra pay.

When I was in highschool one of the teachers I admired most respected my work ethic. Most other teachers liked me too. They saw something in me. But I was a lazy retard. I didn't finish the final projects in those classes and I disappointed them. I couldn't look at them straight. Rock Lee was always my favorite character. I admire hard workers to this day. I lost motivation and willpower at some point. The only things I put effort into matter only to me.

how do I become a hard worker?

>Hard to get lazier than me

I've literally been lying down all day, watching yt and on my phone

Yes but i wish I could get by in life by doing the bare minimum. Its just not worth being a worker bee.

Nope. Work smarter, not harder.

I work VERY hard to avoid working.

I was but stopped in my very first job
>be working at warehousing job
>have best numbers out of all my employees
>have very few errors as well
>holiday season comes to an end and we are informed hours will be cut back
>at first all hours cut back pretty much equally
>over hear roastie whining to boss about now having enough money because she couldn't keep her legs closed and needed more hours
>new schedule arrives
>every ones hours cut back even more with stupid roastie getting more hours than anyone else now
>stupid roastie was near the bottom of the list for efficiency and had above normal errors
>give me two weeks notice a few days later
>couple of other top guys did the same
>told in my exit interview it was exactly because of that shit
>mass exodus of employees caused idiot boss who caved to roastie to be reassigned to a less important position

After that I realized working hard was for the birds and just bull shitting my way through things and out right lying and cheating was the real path to success. I still do a decent job but I don't bother with 100% anymore.

I work extremely hard when motivated to do so. The best way to motivate me to work hard is for there to be a clear goal that my work contributes toward achieving. The best kind of goal that motivates me to work hardest is one that makes further hard work unnecessary after achieving it, because I'm extremely lazy and hate working hard.

In a word, I love efficiency. I work really hard now, for a predetermined length of time, to avoid unspecified amounts of toil in the future. This is the main reason I was able to finish college. Work hard in college and get a degree so I won't have to work minimum wage to slowly crawl my way up the experience ladder to a good job over a period of several years. And that paid off, I got a decent job that pays well above minimum wage with lots of career potential.

Now I'm busting my ass at that job for the sake of retiring as soon as possible. And I've further broken it down into phases of my employment, I eventually want to reach a cushy high level position where there's not much actual work involved and what I do is largely cerebral.

My fellow employees* don't want to imply they worked for me.

Yes I am a good little wagie. Please give me more money, Mr. Shekelstein!

Attached: tenor.gif (498x432, 1.72M)

And by that you mean getting a job where you can just sit around in an air conditioned room in front of a desk doing nothing and getting paid for it?

Pretty much, yeah. A job that I actually enjoy would be even better. Maybe after a while setting up some passive income streams, and hiring someone to manage them so that I hardly have to work at all. I'll tell you one thing that I've learned. Manual labor is for suckers. You work hard, and your body falls apart, and you're fucked. I've seen it happen to a lot of people.