Ask me, a psychologist anything

Ask me, a psychologist anything.

Attached: 4L_71RCQ0o9.jpg (875x583, 19K)

Prove to me that you are a psychologist.

Why do I want to kill myself so bad and why do people scare me so much

How do I stop feeling like I'm not real

You ever seen a titty?

How do I stop crying everytime someone raises their voice at me?

Attached: 1568006487946.png (275x280, 57K)

Not op, try raising your voice back.

I don't know how I can do this without revealing way too much personal information.
You probably feel like you don't have a purpose in society or don't want to fulfill what your purpose may be. Do you resent getting a job and settling down? As for why people scare you, are you frightened by their reactions to what you do in your day to day life?
Not real as in invisible to others or not real as in some Matrix type of shenanigan? If you mean not real as invisible to others, I would say find a job or take on a responsibility to fulfill. This has many benefits mentally including: Good sleep, hydration, sense of purpose, and social interactions.
Hah, yes I have. I'm married.
Sounds like you have an insecurity about how others view you emotionally. Are you seeing a therapist? Ask about assertiveness training if you are.

Ok I'm convinced.
What, in more than one trite fucking sentence, do you think about this story I told?

Story:

Attached: True love.png (923x933, 258K)

I don't resent getting a job or settling down or wage slaving or anything I just really really hate being alive, I'm not frightened by reactions because I don't do much daily, it's a miracle when I can even get out of bed, but when I'm in social situations I try to be the quietest and most invisible because even if I want too I can't talk to anyone because I feel really bad when i do it's like a brick wall stopping me help psych user

psychologists are there to brainwash the redpilled into submission

Attached: 1563592937177s.jpg (250x140, 8K)

It's a very interesting story that perfectly symbolizes the human desire for attention and worth. You wanted to be worth something to that girl even if it meant sacrificing your own income and well-being. The feeling of being wanted, even for something as degrading as just getting pushed around and essentially robbed puts your brain into a mindset that is eager to please. Combine that with the fact the person was of the opposite sex, and now it is a masochism fetish. You said that one moment when she confronted you about your pleasure from the beatings stuck with you. Is it because she noticed your desires and worth/worthlessness?

I don't know if a psychologist is the best for this, but I recently got in a big fight with one of my only friends (not online). I wont say what, but I did something that got him really mad. Like really angry. He wont talk to me anymore, and I can tell that he has no intentions of making up with me.

I feel like a complete sack of shit. What I did wasn't really my fault but I still feel terrible for it. It is completely different than the "sad" or "lonely" mental state. I feel EXTREMELY guilty and I can't shake it off my mind. I really want to get back together, but I don't think it's the best option. What do I do?

Attached: 1563163863190.jpg (1116x1286, 408K)

Okay, do you have a job? Do you have any friends? Hobbies, family? Are you taking medication? Try and join something new, something completely out of your comfort zone. Yoga, I don't care. You'll be uncomfortable and self-aware, but at least that's feeling something, you know? From there you can hopefully move on to other feelings from that one feeling, versus just a perpetual state of emptiness.

Hello psychologist.

How do you know someone has histrionic personality disorder and not bpd? What's the key differences between the two?

Attached: 1539358144246.jpg (675x675, 205K)

Guilt is one of the strongest feelings because in almost all cases what was done can't be fully healed or undone. You said you've done nothing wrong, but does your friend perceive that you're the fault of this issue? Also, take your time. When someone is angry, or in this case, bloody furious, they don't think rationally. If it is clear you've done no wrong, then when they calm down they should hopefully be able to see that. If they don't, they might not have been a friend you were meant to have forever, and that's okay. Life is tough, and nothing lasts forever. Just hope for the best and give him time.

I'm studying right now (med school), I don't have any friends really besides two people I talk too but I get the feeling they hate me, I can hardly keep hobbies, my family and I are really distant and being around people just replaces my emptiness with fear and anxiety

Are you taking any anxiety medication? That should hopefully convert the feelings of anxiety in public with more positive ones. Are you seeing a therapist? I'm only here for so long, and you do seek a conversation with me, so if you're not one already, check that out. School is also tough, man. You just got to push through it. Things get better. I felt empty when I was in school and that's why I first started going on this place. Now I have the job I've always wanted with a wife a love and a baby boy on the way. I believe in you, user.

Why did i accept to be with the girl how have a crush on me?

Why i feel like i would hurt her more than if i tell her didnt want a relationship or i liked someone else?

What i should do now?

Attached: 1562994970555.jpg (750x665, 345K)

People with HPD typically are more sexually provacative and extreme then people with BPD. HPD shows younger than BPD typically, HPD also prioritizes attention, where as BPD prioritizes reaction, typically.

My advice would be to be honest with yourself. Do you like this girl? Do you want to have a future with this girl? If you answered either of the questions with a no, than I would advise to just respectfully split away from her. If you want to be close with her as a friend, hopefully she would understand, else you shouldn't have her as a friend in the first place.

I've looked into therapy but talking 1 on 1 to a person in real life would probably make me break down crying, I can't admit to myself that I have problems because every time I do I want to neck myself, plus therapy sounds really scary. I'm not on meds yet but I was when I was really young (10-11) but my parents took me off them. I'll try my best though user, I think I developed anxiety after depression because I used to be a kind of outgoing person when I was young but I got bullied pretty bad in elementary and I was a recluse in middle school and highschool until now so I think isolation just made me scared of people. Besides therapy and meds, is there anything I can do to motivate myself to get up in the morning and that can keep me going when I want to end it all?

The only way to vent and clear my head is to wander around in the woods with weed energy drinks and a .22. And shoot at shit. Shrinks just wanna give me good goy pills but dont wanna become a castrated zombie. I also love prostitutes and smoke a little crack sometimes but am functioning enough to maintain my wageslave status. What do you think of all that??

Forgot ritual pic

Attached: 20190915_071146.jpg (2560x1440, 1.18M)

Thanks bro. I needed that.

How do I stop being a perfectionist and holding myself to unrealistic standards that I don't hold others to?

1.tell me some psicological tricks to seduce a girl
2.why exactly i want to fuck/rape and impregnate my lesbian friend in secret? i feel a sexual desire to humilliate her and make her feel as a female of course ill never do it, im not a criminal, i just feel like thats what my nature wants me to do, she is a good friend, i dont like homosexuals but she tolerate my ideas, sometimes i think she is only my friend because she wants to feel like my "buddy" i dont have too many friends so basically i dont have a choice but be her friend or else ill end up alone.
3.i started to masturbate when i was 12 years old, and all started when i smelled my younger sister pantys (she was 11 at that time) and now i mostly feel atracted to women that look like her, is that something wrong? it hasnt affected my life at all, i carry a normal life.

Attached: pFDvW2z.jpg (500x500, 86K)

Therapy is supposed to be scary. If you get emotional during therapy, you're doing it right.
>Besides therapy and meds, is there anything I can do to motivate myself to get up in the morning and that can keep me going when I want to end it all?
As soon as you wake up, think of one thing (preferably living) that you'd take a bullet for. Do it for them.

Even though I would argue medication is often times effective, that's alright if you want to avoid them. However, do you realize that smoking crack is your makeshift medication? Crack will ruin you more than any legal medication really could. It's good that you're high functioning, but at least try and quit crack if you can. Seek a therapist, and reject medication if you so desire. Momentary pleasure rarely changes someone for the better.

maybe. In fact I think that very much could be the case. It seems right to me.

What does that mean for me?

Attached: Mushroom stare.png (329x281, 122K)

Why is your thumbnail bright red

Of course user. I truly hope the best comes out of your situation.
I've never been one to see perfectionism as some sort of black-and-white bad thing. Holding yourself to high standards is a good thing, and much more beneficial then holding yourself to low standards. The problem arises when you are too hard on yourself. My advice for now would be to start setting short-term, attainable and realistic goals that you can triumph one at a time. Don't rush to get them all done at once, take it slow. You should see yourself more satisfied then before if you care for your accomplishments.

I read through this thread and I have to say your LARP game really sucks.

I don't think I want to tell you how to seduce a girl because of your second and third bullets, but I can give you some advice on how to hopefully improve your situation. Not to sound like some third-wave feminist, but stop objectifying women. I mean this in the sense of stop seeing women as purely sexual objects versus minded individuals who think, eat, feel, see, and remember experiences just like you. If you look into the female psyche, you can find patterns to hopefully attract a partnet, just make sure they aren't lesbians. Haha.

I made my thumbnail bright red due to it's eye-catching properties. I apologize if it hurt your eyes if you're browsing Jow Forums in the dark, that wasn't my attention. People are going to see the red thumbnail and reply with more impulsive raw unfiltered replies due to how the human brain perceives color.

It doesn't mean much other than you are now more attracted to being unwillingly selfless and degraded. It shouldn't get in the way of your every day life and should just be an experience of your youth that created a sexual kink.

Next time make it chartreuse, periwinkle, or polka dots of both with either one as the foreground or background and then I'll reply to your thread

Well, I appreciate you for reading even if you think I am being deceitful.
Will do haha, red with polka dots it is for next thread.

I lack empathy, and when I try it's very difficult to do and barely ever works. Is there a way to train it to make it stronger or is there any other way I can simulate/subsitute it?
Thank You.

Empathy is hard because it really takes a lot of imagination on your part to place yourself in a situation that you wouldn't be in due to your behavior. I would start out with practicing sympathy, because all you have to do with sympathy is recognize pain in others and try and try to be kind to them. Sympathy is a really good stepping stone for many sociopaths who lack any empathy. If you watch a lot of violent real life content, I would recommend really cutting that completely out. It's a lot easier to dehumanize people when it's pixels on a screen.

Alright, I probably won't be answering any more questions as I have to get busy soon, but I hope I could help some of you guys.If I make more of these threads in the future, does someone want to suggest a tripcode to go by so someone knows its me?

Thank you user, I'm uninformed about tripcodes but threads like these are sacred because of the help you give aswell as the anonyimity provided on the website. Once again thank you and hope to see you around

ill talk to u later, wait for me pls or create another thread if i dont make it

Do you think serial killers are cool?

How do you feel about the age of consent?

How often do children run from sexual abuse in adulthood vs towards more abusive sex during their adulthood? Are childhood horrors more often in reference to sexuality transformed into childhood fantasies or does it actually disturb to the point of not wanting to relieve the abuse?

He used the red square sssshhh shhhh is k.

My friend got ghosted by another friend
It's only been 2 days and I'm still waiting up feeling heartbroken
I want to help him, I don't know what I can do besides "be there for him"

Women don't like me, but I still yearn for romantic female companionship, so I feel lonely a lot. Is there some kind of medication that will kill my desire for romantic relationships?

Why can't I get a girlfriend?
Do you feel inferior to psychiatrists?

I don't seem to enjoy anything, but really take pleasure in memories of those same things, i don't enjoy. Is that normal? What do i do?

>I'm studying right now (med school)
Hey user me too
>I don't have any friends really besides two people I talk too but I get the feeling they hate me
h-haha w-what a coincidence, I too only have two friends
> can hardly keep hobbies, my family and I are really distant
s-stop
> can hardly keep hobbies, my family and I are really distant
Are you literally me?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

why do i compulsively lie to everyone around me?

Are people who are angry or depressed more like to listen to music that is angry or depressing?

Attached: cover.jpg (1200x1199, 284K)

Music is a mood so they would. At the same time depressed people can wear lots of colors and play stuff like Mario to try to ward off the depression. There's angst and then depression. Depressed people don't do much at all until they commit suicide because life thus becomes pointless.

Not OP by the way. Moods are not actual clinical depression. Depressed people would not listen to anything if it stuck on them too long.

I feel Im ugly, useless and unworthy for women, might be related to self esteem issues related to bullying in my teenage years. Despite that I know Im actually not as bad looking, dumb and disgusting as I think I am. How do I change this personal image?

If you know you're not ugly, then what the fuck is the problem, you whiny faggot?

Obviously I can't give a full picture of myself but I heard about Schizoid Personality Disorder and wonder if I have it to some extent.
I
>Only make friends with people I am forced to interact with and mostly forget about them the moment interaction is no longer forced or they are not convenient to approach.
>Never initiate conversation with anyone either online or IRL.
>Happily spend all my free time alone in my room
>Don't contact my parents when I'm at uni until they start to worry about my safety.
>Don't talk to people I know online for anything other than business as I feel that casual conversation with me is likely beneath them.
>Never really had any physical sexual interest in anyone.
>Enjoy very few things and have almost no emotional response to anything.
There's other stuff too but I can't be arsed to type out any more right now.