Does anyone here have a curse from god?

Does anyone here have a curse from god?

Does anyone here have a curse? Like the world literally revolves around making their life suck and impossible to escape and every solution you find to make your life good is ripped away

I hate god. Every time. What do I do if I have a curse from god? God literally perfectly articulates and move the entire world around me suffering. God literally designed the last 8000 years of earth just to lead up the event that is my shitty life and then torture me

FUCK GOD

Attached: 01587F78-EC7B-4CB6-83B5-43E7C536F118.png (3496x4024, 1.78M)

me too. Just keep telling god to fucking step up

>GOD MADE DA HOLE PLANET JUS SO DESE RAYCIS WYPIPO COULD PUTS MAH BLACK AZZ ON PROBAYSHUN FOR DRIVIN MAH WHIP WHILE HIGHER DEN A MUHFUGGA! SHIEEEEEEEEEEETTT!!!

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (501x373, 42K)

Every time I find a way out of my shit town a horrible disaster strikes

God is striking me down because I am better than him and he is jealous. I am waging a fucking war with fucking god!!!!! With or without Satan I will fucking destroy the kingdom of heaven and one by one fucking slaughter and kill everything I see. God will fucking pay. I will become more powerful than god and kill everything.

>Does anyone here have a curse from god?
nah

helIo there two dui user

Yeah sometimes I feel that way, like I am playing blackjack all the time and I always bust, but things could be worse for me I guess

Yes unironically, literally every day something really bad happens, today my computer broke

Nah because G*d doesn't exist, my mans

Op here. My laptop broke 3 months after warranty. THANKS GOD

Blaming the world or God for your misfortune is peak normie.

But it literally is. I have a perfect timed disaster and everything around me and perfectly set to torture me

imagine hitting a 16 into a 20 and the dealer shows (3)-7-4-3-4
over and over
then you die

God fucks me all the time too I would elaborate but stuck on a garbage phone

Sometimes I pray Satan would take my soul in exchange for help

pretty sure everyone here has the curse of ugliness and awkwardness

God had nothing to do with your own bad decisions. Take some responsibility.

>bpd
>ptsd
>ocd
>bulmia
>anxiety
>depression
>autism

i bet you're neurotypical OP, you dont know what a fucking curse is

Yes, everytime I find something that makes me happy, it only ends up being ever worse than it was before.

The majority of the world live happy lives and fit in perfectly fine. You are an exception.

It's okay, user... not really but I know that feel. Sometimes, I think of my situation as if I was cursed as well. Somewhere in the bible, it mentions how God loves to destroy as much as 'he' builds you up.

God doesn't exist, you're a moron, get your shit together.

Every time i fix my life. Every time i find a solution. Every time i work hard. It is instantly ripped away and destroyed by bad luck and disasters

It literally is god. I have a bliblical curse.

haha fuck you i have all sorts of shit and you're all faggots deal with it none of you are cursed
imagine thinking that you, the fucking fat retarded ape typing little letters into your little internet box, are disadvantaged in any appreciable way
NOW IMAGINE BEING BORN IN LIBERIA, PRE-EQUIPPED WITH AIDS, A HEROIN ADDICTION, AND FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME, BARELY STAVING OFF STARVATION UNTIL THE RIPE OLD AGE OF 16 WHERE YOU'RE MERCIFULLY GANGRAPED TO DEATH
fucking cunts don't appreciate how good you've got it

Oh no 10% of the population has it worse than me?! Oh well shit i forgive god then

No fuck god. Life in Liberia is better than where i live. The solution is fucking simple for what i ask for. God rips it away. God rips it away and destroys every time i succeed. This is why i fucking hate god.

god doesn't exist you fucking dummy

Every time i find a way to leave my town a disaster strikes down and ruins it. Its god

don't be such a faggot. quit blaming fucking fairy tales for your circumstance. take charge. and if god exists, spit in his face when you meet him, if you're so fucking pissy about it.

Kek i have a similar family thingy. I am always, without fail, at the edge of ruin. just waiting for a push in the wrong direction. Sanitywise, moneywise, you name it.

Attached: 1568581686419.jpg (720x886, 41K)

Nigga I literally have tried everything ten thousand times

As soon as I have a break through something happens that ruins it again and I dont just have unlimited options