Ciara is filing another case of Michael Sosa

Ciara is filing another case of Michael Sosa

Attached: IMG_20190917_190449.jpg (1152x2048, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lolcow.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and we care about this slut why?

How is our queen doing?

Who is Sosa and
>that many months old an image
>yet the filename and angel suggests it's actually possibly her posting
>yet only a hand
>that many months old

Attached: 1461796252842.jpg (229x238, 6K)

I think its someone pretending to be her, they can't pretend to be someone they know in real life so they pretend to be a internet person they know online

Yes. faceposting was banned so anyone with a hand and prints that out (and writes on it) can get away with camera whoring, yet actual substance soc tier face shots are banned. Jow Forums only got worse since the banning. I was just warned over it even though I'm not a camera whore.

I should pretend to be eggman. I have a hand too and can change filenames to make it look a week old. Maybe I'll get a printer. The only thread I ever had take off on the Jow Forums was my making a thread about eggy and people thought I was him. Of which says alot about the nature of celebrities in relation to the board culture.

Based posts, no shi*t posting, I unironically think Ci*-a-i-r-a spends a lot of time off the screen and its just other people baiting her to make her go online

here proof

Attached: IMG_20190917_202605.jpg (1080x2076, 360K)

Ciara is literally a vampire who drinks blood. She also sells vials of it. I'm not exaggerating. There's tons of pics and vids of her cutting herslef or bleeding. She's developed a sexual fetish for it.

I forgot about all this but then they had that new pic and it's clear Ciara was sharing blood with the person she was screwing.

Ciara has a few screws loose that's for damn sure.

Still not believing it, the amount of posts on here about Ciara span years, it has to be someone else posting her and pretending to be here

>>vampire that sells blood
hnng
Yeah but too bad I don't use shit websites that hide dates in their screenshotts among other gay things like being a phone poster. Ciara tripped here and that's why she was relevant. You're not sticking me in that site.

ciara confirmed for Malkavian ghoul

Why the lawsuit?

Attached: IMG_4417.png (750x1334, 165K)

Ggggggdd

Attached: IMG_4418.png (750x1334, 623K)

Someone made a pic explaining how Ciara, Michael and that other one + Teen girls = infinite drama creation. It's like some enfernal machine that will just go on forever and ever.

These people are all psychopathic drug addicts. Total lack of virtue. They can't help themselves. Just toxic weirdos who flock together and such.

Tfes

Attached: IMG_4419.jpg (750x954, 110K)

Sunny saying weird shit

Attached: IMG_4420.jpg (314x559, 36K)

Is that sunny tits?

Sunny seems like some lonely weirdo kid who got with the wrong crowd.

lolcow.
farm/snow/
res/383200.
html

guys is there a new orbiting board now since
/agatha2/ is gone? i miss Nika the russian girl