You are all so USELESS

4.6 billion years ago gravity pulled the gases of a giant molecular cloud to form the sun. The remaining materials formed what is called a protoplanetery disk. Our Earth was formed. Later came the first proteins, RNA, DNA, life.

It is thought there are one billion trillion stars in the observable universe. Life was statistically likely to occur. Overtime the atoms and molecules that make up each and every one of us rearranged themselves. Overtime they have strived to become more complex.

Only for your stupid ass to appear you fucking troglodyte.

Attached: 1568659905155.png (697x768, 177K)

And what's so bad about me? Elaborate.

Maybe the ball of gas is a bigger loser seeing as how it's apparently bitter that I floated away from it using magic (gravity).

You could have made a thread about anything yet you chose to be an anti me

an attempt was made, i'll give you that much i suppose

Attached: 1557538390173.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Wherever there is life there is waste produced. Shit happens OP

You are not as smart as you think you are for regurgitating pseudo-science buzzwords.

WEll its a better story than some god making it all up in a week

Call to actions are illegal I think

You all don't get it

Even if you manage to free yourself from dark thoughts, the excess baggage of your life, what do you have then? Your shit hobbies? A couple of ill-defined goals and aspirations? Your nice mornings? No, you end up with nothing and are left to wander a desert.

Attached: 1568659870023.jpg (185x273, 10K)

and what happened right at the beginning? a big bang - outta nowhere? accept that the current theory is just as believable as God creating the universe.

I had a giggle in the end. thnx :)

>Only for your stupid ass to appear you fucking troglodyte.
That implies that there is a purpose or a conscience behind it. Nothing change whether or not we conquer the stars or go extinct, we would still be a particular arrangement of the same matter

commennt

Attached: and.jpg (720x720, 95K)

Its obvious religion and the big bang are both created my humans. Humans are falliable. Therefore anything goes in the way of believing how things went down.

nobody said it's out of nowhere

>4.6 billion years ago gravity pulled the gases of a giant molecular cloud to form the sun. The remaining materials formed what is called a protoplanetery disk. Our Earth was formed. Later came the first proteins, RNA, DNA, life.
>It is thought there are one billion trillion stars in the observable universe. Life was statistically likely to occur. Overtime the atoms and molecules that make up each and every one of us rearranged themselves. Overtime they have strived to become more complex.

Is this the Big Bang Theory intro?

then what was before the big bang?

We have several hypotheses but we don't know.

LMAO
Orororor

blah blah blah sorry pal cant hear ya over all the COOM