Incel Hunters

Have you been approached in social media by a qt Incel Hunter user?

Attached: incel hunter.jpg (1206x964, 733K)

>mfw I dont use social media
Damn, my chances have been lost

wtf are we the chads now????

jesus what a timeline

Attached: mayne.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Post the link
Probably fake and gay

>you still gotta be a normal if you want a girl
Nice
Really nice
I wish I was asexual man

what the fuyck is OBAMA Netflix?

Attached: file.png (448x411, 215K)

>Social media

I've been approached IRL

Firstly, nice trips. Second, I am normal, I wouldve just pretended to be incel if it meant a free gf

Washed up roastie who refused to settle down is now 29 and no one wants her

>why yes, im an incel. How did you know?

Attached: af1df8ebb0c61534c839ca0096b1e34f.jpg (451x631, 72K)

>Government mandated girlfriends will become a thing in your lifetime
This is it, lads. The redemption arc.

Attached: 1567677646177.png (916x788, 531K)

>I take it

time to update the incel profile

fuck you Chad. you are not an incel

How is this newsworthy in any way shape or form

id rather have a government mandated sexbot that looks and acts like annie from community

Attached: 441c5906b879cfa2ba8a9da780586d32.jpg (1208x1600, 267K)

He couldn't get laid all WEEKEND.

>get a lot of matches on tinder
>tell them my height
>get unmatched
Nobody is going to date my short 5'1 ass. Years of online dating proove it.

Also I am not becomming a tranny.

Because people click on shit like this

Why am I being hunted by incel hunters , then?

I've tried to hook up with incels and they always find a way to stop it.

>shockingly similar to that of incels
No. Those women refuse to settle with a guy that makes less than they do. So they insist on a 6 figure income guy in his 30's to 40's that also happens to be single and attractive

Dude do people this height exist, are u 13?

>," writes Vyana, 34

Attached: 1554356418042.png (880x515, 915K)

Lose weight then fatass roastie whore, robots don't want to date fat retards when they're skele

Everything has been a fucking clown world happening since 2015. What in the living hell is the 2020s going to have in store for all of us?

>presented by sk-ii

Ha ha, oh wow.

Link to the article, OP? I can't find it on google.

civil wars

27, look 18, get ID'd on strong alcohol if shave that sad excuse of a stubble on my face.

Bonus round:
>generally hear from girls that I am cute
>but I am too much of a sperg to do something
Anons, end me already.

70 percent of whites will fight on the side of non-whites.

Are you Asian? Not even meaning to be a fucking asshole but I've never seen anyone your height. Genetic condition or just terrible luck?

>tfw no qt incel hunter gf
Why even live?

>34
Hard pass amigo

>PRIMARILY IN THEIR 30s

Attached: xd.jpg (256x256, 9K)

Why do women do this? (taking selfies)

*likes post*

Too bad, we're getting government mandated, 30 year old, dried up pussy, makeup cakes.

Central european. Great grandfather was a dwarf incarnate. So, bad luck. At leas I am not hedious and my dick has an ok size.

I'm 5'7" 120 pounds.

Thanks
*likes your post back*

Fuck, you have my condolences. I mean, I'm sure there's a woman out there who's shorter than you honestly. Keep your head up, ignore roasties and stacies and keep trying. Law of averages.

ur cute femanon love me

>I've tried to hook up with incels and they always find a way to stop it
How old are you?

You meant to type 6'1, right?

No man can be fucking 5'1 lmfao

This sounds very cute. What are your thoughts on being strangled during sex?

Thank you, frien. It sometimes helps to vent on here, sorry for all the faggotry. I am thinking about to buy a girl on the black market, so I'll be fine. Good luck to all of you, lads.

>I am thinking about to buy a girl on the black market
Based. Let us know if it works out and how we can get in on it.

I hope this in courage you to kill yourself, only suffering is ahead of you

Anyone got the source for this? I can't find anything.
If it's true though, pic related.

Attached: WdIeKEt (1).jpg (1356x1164, 124K)

5'5. Reporting
Originall

It depends on a lot of stuff, but I'll try. The earliest possible point would be in about 3 years.

btw I'm a boi. gaycels exist because volcel is the only kind of 'cel

Get the fuck off this board. That's why they stop it.

How did you find it? Is it just a think your country or what? Mail-order bride shit?

5 foot 6 reporting for duty

Attached: 95604E62-DB34-4EB1-AB0F-EE6FD0B15572.png (390x469, 293K)

What the fuck makes some whore think she has a right to MY body?

>chads larp as incels to get incel hunter gfs, real incels get deported to forced feminization camps, trump gets dementia and literally shits his pants on stage, yang neetbux hyperinflates prices, rent is paid hourly and landlords hire paramilitary death squads to kill tenants, the price of insulin rises to $150k/vial, diabetics get rope prescriptions. bolsonaro turns the entire brazilian rainforest into a onions farm causing a critical shortage of sopa de macaco
it's gonna be a wild ride bros

Attached: C77F0EF3-8690-4DBA-BDBF-C24A78EED54C.jpg (540x536, 40K)

Shit, that sounds so fucking good. Cannot wait.

Rather shill out $300,000+ for an AI gf.

At least then, when I'm being stepped on, I'd know I have gotten my money's worth.

Attached: 1424894638418.jpg (850x1075, 202K)

I think mail order is a scam. South eastern border of turkey has growing human trafficking market.

>south eastern border of turkey has growing human trafficking market
Hmm... so that's only a thing that turkish dudes can use eh?

This is the anticlimax to the bad end

It's too late.

lets fuck anyways cuteboi user

Catch them all, hahahahaha

Drop a contact if you're in Minnesota. You may need to reboot your router after

volcels and/or normies detected

I hate this squinting asshole so much

How exactly do they plan on finding us? We don't use social media.
At best they will be "hunting" failed normies or discord betas

kek
i love this reply

Attached: funny052.jpg (751x508, 53K)

They go on reddit's Jow Forumsincels or go on here and make meetup or discord threads

>see headline
>think that all those old ass meme pastas about a future where virings are systematically rounded up and sent to concentration / death camps is finally becoming a reality
>it's just cakes looking for easy betas
What I don't get is do these career women expect us to be on the same caliber as them, or would they accept a NEET? This doesn't seem like betabux shit.

>failed normies
incels are failed normalfags, failed normalfag.

>Roasties want to date good guys (albeit ugly) now that they're "ready to settle down"
It checks out

Attached: 185-1857458_sweating-pepe-pepe-the-frog-l.jpg (820x940, 197K)

I think as these current women in their 20s age in the following decade we will see a shift in roles and how unhappy women become.

These "Career" women are in for a rude awakening when Chad doesn't want them anymore and their looks start to fade. Some of the smart women are realizing this sooner hence these articles.

Based sluts fighting the incel menace

This
That's a BIG YIKES from me.

>post christmas cake
>not rotten
Feminists and their mental gymnastics.

Define rotten. Wew.

>29
I'll consider it when I'm 50

>incels
>good guys
U wot m8.

I'm 6 feet tall, but I don't get any matches. What do?

Bu would they take me, is what I'm asking. Getting a cake to take me in and let me NEET it up in exchange for affection seems like a really good deal.

Yes indeed that is the bait part of that joke of an article.

>>they focus on their careers
>>GRRR WHY ARE THEY PICKING 19 YEAR OLDS

Because they have money, why would they aim for older you gold diggers? If the focused on their career, as per the wording of that article, then that makes this also gold digger bait and salty over the actual value of women being youth.

We're neets or you're an invader, so no. Chad generally is the perfect male and has a job. They want sub-Brad types that are left over by the time they've hit (oh no not 30!!) their wall. Back to reality the wall is closer to 20 than 30, they know this hence her posting 19 and '''''rotten'''''.

This has been happening since the dawn of man. Stacie counts her chickens before they hatch and slowly the Chad's lose interest. She then becomes a roastie and slowly lowers her standard over time until she finds one poor bastard to pay for her kids and early retirement.

Some women never lower their standards. They're the cougars trying to sleep with 21yo Chad at the bar. They die alone, just like us.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (904x864, 84K)

I cant fucking wait, this shithole needs to burn

I knew a guy with Crohn's that was short but also youthful. He got laid by a girl his same height. Attraction is mostly facial chemistry. If you are a goblin then you're fucked. Be the hobbit.

Wasnt it deleted?

Depends on how lonely they get, women have never been in this position before so we don't really know how they will react.
Look at how much men have degenerated in just a few decades, for all we know women could cope themselves into falling for NEET betas if the alternative is dying alone.

I CAN'T EVEN GET A CHRISTMAS CAKE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Stop being ugly? Go to the gym

The next logical step. The philosopher Jean Baudrillard wrote an essay in the 80s called Simulacra and Simulation. To condense his astute but dense observation: reality has a nonobjective, noncorporeal dimension to it called the simulacra. Imagine eating a box of tendies from McDonalds. You like it so much you order another box. There's a rational part of your brain that knows the second box of tendies you ate isn't objectively the same as the first box. The meat came from different chickens. The flour came from different grains. But that's largely irrelevant to how your subjective reality perceives it. As far as you're concerned, you'v eaten two boxes of tendies because that's how McDonalds packages and sells their products: cohesive units with an established chain of (unreal) causality. In other words, you're not really being sold a physical product (you could make tendies at home, you could eat tendies from a different fast food chain, the true options are endless), you're being sold an experience. The purveyors of entertainment these days are also logistical distributors. Netflix is no longer in the business of selling you just entertainment, they're in the business of selling you The Netflix Experience. They're selling you Obama's curated Netflix queue, which they're betting you're willing to shell out subscription money for. Next year Hulu will sign an exclusive deal with Christopher Nolan and sell the Curated Nolan Hulu Experience. Amazon will flirt with the dark side and sell The Amazon Prime Trump Watchlist and there will be a million clickbait articles on it: "Amazon Prime now has Trump's favorite movies in One List....And It's Everything You Expected It To Be," pushing up their subscription service and netting them a tidy profit as the traffic to these websites drives up demand for their cloud servers. Welcome to cyberpunk hell, chummer. The sun never sets in syberspace.

Attached: 1513065575970.jpg (3936x1616, 1.05M)

Pretty good gig for incels. These lonely 30 year olds will spoil you but also encourage you.

Women win again!

>old used up garbage
no thanks

All of the most wholesome and beautiful shit I've read in my entire life has come from threads in r9k. That being said, the worst I've ever seen or read has also come from Jow Forums. It's a mix.

You forgot
>Islam takes over everything
>neets/incels/etc seen as nothing but sexual degenerates due to tranny discord phenomenon
>they attack for that specific reason
>inkel kill due to not being attractive and successful in the career, the real ones

Alternatively literally Hitler and work shy and gays are still kill. The only hope is a left winger revolution. Without morals, that way incel losers get loli whores and that motivates them to get a job. Hence the age of ewhores on there.

I was contemplating reading all this text and after reading it I have to say that I regret it, it was just about the most retarded pseudointellectual shit I've read in a while
>what are recipes
>what is reputation and reliability
>what are specific terms
high school level kitchen philosophy/10

Succinctly put, user. Have you read Charles Sanders Pierce? I get the feeling you'd enjoy his writings on the topic of the phaneron, qualia, and esthetics.

Not a woman, but have gone for this type just because I'm less likely to catch anything from them.

All the Chads I know are getting married.

Chad can only marry one woman though, he has his fun before that which gives women the wrong idea.

>29 is soon