Why are you all so goddamn racist?

Why are you all so goddamn racist?

Attached: 1528800259677.png (300x250, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Tension-over-Maties-initiation-20100119
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go back to sheddit

>Why are you all so goddamn racist?
It's funny.

its a meme
everything is a meme

For good reasons nigger

Because black and queers are trying( and succeeding) in taking away our traditions and cultures.

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Tension-over-Maties-initiation-20100119

because there are no consequences here
and its funny desu

I live in the south, I know what a society with large amounts of them will do.

clearly missed the part where it isnt a joke and when the joke stops being funny when someone dies

A black Jewish boy runs home from school one day and asks his father, 'Daddy, am I more Jewish or more black?' The dad replies, 'Why do you want to know' 'Because a kid at school is selling a bike for 50 and I want to know if I should talk him down to 40 or just steal it'

"Queer" isn't a race.

who told you anything about race?
sub 80

I'm not even racist. Sometimes in race bait threads I'll pick a side just to get some (You)s. I'm that desperate for interaction.

Because wh*te """people""" are evil.

I had some really awful experiences with white people growing up. They made my life hell just because I was black. Then I made some black friends who were kinda scary looking and all of a sudden, the abuse stopped. They'd gang up on me and call me a nigger when I was alone but even if I had one Tyrone with me and we were outnumbered by whites, they still wouldn't try that shit. So I lost what little respect I ever had for white people.

Attached: F923483F-0279-4857-80D1-E826690062E6.jpg (800x596, 157K)

You will always be a nigger tho.

Apparently that's only true when I'm alone. When I'm with friends, I become dude and everything that happened before was just a joke.

A joke to us is doing literally anything we want to make people mad
No one is getting killed because of our actions, it is always either the government or someone whos mentally unstable and would already do something
The only people who romanticize this stuff is the media, who grants infamy to shooters and people who do edgy shit
They fed the troll and now they pay the toll
Welcome to Jow Forums, your former view of the world ceases here

there's no reason to be racist. the posters of Jow Forums are dumb as fuck though, so what do you expect

I'm not racist. I used to fall for Jow Forums propaganda before I realized white people are equally as deserving of death as any other race. the human race is a blight on the universe and should be ended with the utmost cruelty

nobody has ever died from a racist joke

>shitposters doing it for the lulz
>boomer electionfags joining because you can say nigger here without getting fired
>seething trads becoming robot tier failures *because* they can't contain their racism while progressives keep winning
>robot tier failures becoming racist as a cope, "it's not your fault, user, it's the jews"
>smoothbrains noticing the kernel of truth in racism you're not allowed to acknowledge in polite/pc society, sjws caring more about being good than being right, then concluding that hitler was right about everything

being white is literally all they have

And everyone clapped! They clapped because that so happened to you!

Attached: 559.jpg (488x351, 24K)

Yeah because whites can't be racist, right? Fuck off retard.

>town has almost no crime
>95% wh*te
>city decides to open up ((affordable)) housing
>dad's friend and upstanding father of 5 gets gunned down by a bl**k man over an insignificant parking dispute
I don't believe everyone is created equal, and although I hide my powerlevel in public I'm always wary around minorities. Or I guess majorities, as you could say these days.

Attached: swooce.gif (500x277, 1006K)

being a black supremacist isn't racist

I'm not because I undestand what its like being a nigger since im a manlet

manlets are modern day niggers.

>wary of minorities
>it's cuz of niggers i am """"wary"""" of asians and indians btfo'ing me in math and life achievement
kys unironically retard

Attached: 1561779911353.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

>whites are willing to ignore their children being raped by muzzies and blacks else they'll be called racist.
>blacks openly admit they use racism as a way of manipulating whites to do their bidding.
>somehow people still think white people are as racist as any other group.

Shit that that poster write doesn't happen. If it was in reverse, I'd probably believe it but otherwise, no.

Attached: images (34).jpg (243x208, 5K)

I'm from the South user. It's a different world than what your sheltered ass is used to.

Attached: 3626A845-2A62-42CC-9D36-DBFD7D34791F.jpg (750x806, 537K)

Thank you for asking the good questions

i can see that nigga ass crack bruh

Spledid to see another attention whore, it's okay user we just wanna feel seen

bahahaha niggers are so fucking stupid I love it when their stupid nigger shit gets ruined

No but like genuinely why would one skin color be better than the other?

Yeah, and Im glad I dodge that part every time

It isn't just skin color though, albino africans/Asians look different to Caucasians.

Exactly, some races are better than the others. We are not equal and people should stop saying otherwise.

From the south too so I know you're mega bullshitting my man. People always talk a big deal about how racist the south is but its all a meme black people use to, once again, manipulate the white mans kindness to take advantage of them.

The only actual negative experiences I've had with white people are fags online talking shit, but they're cowards who wouldn't do anything in real life, so I really don't care. When I go to sportsman's warehouse to buy camping stuff people look st me weird and sometimes glare at me, but it just makes me laugh on the inside. I get that some white people are racist or whatever, but it's really not as bad as people make it sound. Hell, most of my friends are white.
>black
>also 5'5"
>don't go around feeling sorry for myself because I'm not a fag
Hmmmm.