Welcome to the incel thread. If you're an incel post your bullshit in here...

Welcome to the incel thread. If you're an incel post your bullshit in here. Female incels not allowed because they don't exist.

Attached: 1567569905197.jpg (800x433, 63K)

I don't get it man why don't you just have sex already?

I'm too fucking ugly for her.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-17-00-48-49.png (480x800, 163K)

the jokers really weird. The makeup is inappropiate and it gives 'out of this world' vibes off which elevate the charackter from the normal, into something else. Geez, i hope that the new movie is going to be art

At what point in time do incels stop blaming other people for their lack of sex?

Hello fellow inkels, fuck women right? hahaha. How about we discuss our plans for terrorist attacks on the "normals"? Or should we trade some "rare peepees" first?

Attached: not fbi.png (294x408, 105K)

Incels use the same thought process that anyone else uses when they feel like they are being marginalized and there's nothing they can do about it.
I'm not an incel but I can see why incels act the way they do. Whether you want to accept it or not, there is a subset of men who nobody has empathy for, nobody cares about, nobody reaches out to. Some of these guys shoot up schools, some of them make it out by sheer luck, and the rest kill themselves at age 30-40 after a life of depression and isolation (they make up most of the male suicides). I believe that these men are systematically put down from a young age, and told that they are literally worthless by every woman and adult, either explicitly or implicitly. Notice how incels all seem to have stories of women being unusually cruel towards them, but not towards their more attractive and outgoing friends. They have been treated like subhumans for most of their lives and have nothing but hatred for the world around them.
Also, there are a lot of women out there who absolutely hate men. Like they even talk about assaulting their male family members and whatnot. It's just that men are seen as more violent and capable, while women are weak and passive. So we ignore this growing minority of girls who are mostly the same as incels except they could get sex if they actually had a sex drive

Change da world.
My final message
Goodb ye

Learn to crop you stupid fuck

Attached: 18F0E694-18D4-4AC0-9035-B43D85701897.jpg (909x769, 344K)

Not sure if incel, but I've come to realize that women are nothing like the media shows you, I wanted to be a girl for so long and now I realize it was just a delusion, I'm not a girl, neither I am a boy, I don't belong into either of these.
I'm not a fan of women I guess. And I guess I'm disappointed cause I wanted to be a girl so bad but I'm not even close, I don't have a glimpse of to do with them. Maybe I just really wanted their body and that's it. Maybe I don't like that society still somewhat says that men should be strong and not emotional, so I thought I fit to be a girl more, but that's BS now I see.
Women aren't quirky, they don't really stick to any hobbies, they don't seem that passionate to me, they can be incredibly manipulative, I just don't see anything nice in them or anything to appreciate, I am convinced that people look pass these because they have no other choice.
They have such a feeling of high self-importance, they all feel dishonest to me, fake, it sort of disgusts me.
I guess I may not entirely fit the incel definition, as I don't want to fuck them, I don't want to talk to them, I don't want anything to do with them, they repulse me.

Fuck normalfags, fuck chads, fuck society. I don't even blame girls, besides those that virtue signal about what they want in guys.

Attached: 35DCF6D4-694C-4359-A8C2-8413318A501A.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Based, indeed, fuck society.
Is there any word for people who despise the current state of society and hate most of humanity?

Holy shit I'm literally you. Went through a tranny phase and luckily it ended before I did HRT and messed shit up even more. At this point I just hate gender roles altogether and still occasionally crossdress but I accept and am frankly happy that I'm a man. I wouldn't have this level of self awareness if I was a girl, I'm sure. I would've just been bluepilled and handed free shit.

It was really hard to accept at first, especially when you are surrounded by people who keep pushing you into HRT and "jump" into it, /LGBT/ is especially dangerous with it. I hope this will end soon, encouraging people into such shit, there are a lot of people suffering from the identities and if society will go on the way it is now, it will get worse, it's really hard to find yourself these days. If you know what I mean. It doesn't surprise me so many trannie sare showing up.

Dispite the sterotype we just want our pp wet. I just want to hold onto a girl tightly to know someone is there. I don't wanna fake a whole personality just for someone to like me. Noboby is ever going to love me for who I am and I've just accepted the fact over time. Doesn't change the fact I'm slowly losing my sanity over time due to isolation though. There's only so much isolation a man can take before he cracks.

Attached: HNNNNNNNNg.png (1024x1236, 1.94M)

>be born with peepee
>see that people don't really give a shit about you
>look at girls
>they are pretty and smell nice
>people are nice and and hand them free shit and attention simply for existing
>"man, I bet it would be nice to be a girl"
>people tell you that this means you're actually a female "on the inside" and that if you mutilate your genitals and take hormones you will finally be happy
>end up a man in a dress with with a gaping wound in your taint
>become an hero
Many such cases

Attached: how to stop trolling.jpg (442x429, 59K)

Well it's odd in the same way 2+2=5 will supposedly make you feel better dispite it obviously being false. You are obviously a male but apparently being wrong makes you feel better. You're still wrong at the end of the day and transgenderism is wrong at the end of the day because gender and sex are objective and set.

when will this meme end?
Fuck people for giving these people false hopes and putting them into a far worse position

please continue to post in the incel thread thank you for your time and understanding

entitlement: the thread

the joker has a female interest in the movie fuck off you nigger.

Misanthropes is the term you are looking for.

didn't the script say he imagined it all

wish they didn't put her in the trailer

he's interested on her not the other way around retard. She's his therapist

Hey bros, how are my fellow outcasts and freakshows?