Mandela Effect

Isn't this the best evidence of Mandela Effect?
It's the only one or one of the handful (post others if you know them) where the "change" makes the "new" continuity/material make no sense anymore.
If you watch the video the "old" joke/pun was even repeated in a commercial

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8pa1cC_QM4

Attached: 1468841323849.jpg (1024x768, 198K)

itt retards with bad memory

Another one, even tho more subtle, is the Mona Lisa's smile
"mona lisa smile" is used as an expression and is even a title to songs etc but NOW she is clearly smiling normally, it's not AMBIGUOUS as the references allude to
So it makes no sense ANYMORE

Attached: 1444213933543.jpg (792x558, 96K)

And those weird white chairs in the bathroom, I don't remember seeing any of those growing up but now they're everywhere and replaced the tables in public changing stations.

Attached: 1568665419329.jpg (412x601, 47K)

Miles Mathis is controlled op.

u what?
who?

Everyone keeps saying "oldie but a goodie" instead of "old but gold" and im not sure if theyre retards or im experiencing Mandela

The white chairs with water bowls, and thin small paper towel rolls that hang by them. I noticed they were a thing recently and its freaking me out how nobody is acting like these ceramic invaders are in every home.

Attached: 1566157071697m.jpg (683x1024, 80K)

No the mona lisa is normal. Dude thats the most tight smile possible.

Attached: Before.png (900x477, 118K)

>robot voice
just use text on screen if you're too scared to use your real voice.

mmm what?
it's clearly a smile, a normal one, while it used to be people were even debating IF she was smiling
u a zoomie or?

Attached: Mona_Lisa_(copy,_Hermitage).jpg (1433x1920, 262K)

No one debated that and a normal big smile is not only with a tiny edge of your lips autist. Get off your highhorse nitpicking how a lip corner is a pixel too high.

Not any of you, but it looks like a smile to me. A smug, small one

u clearly have no idea what you're talking about retarded gorilla nigger, as you're either too young or from the "new" dimension
what a massive retard

Its the only ME for me to be 100% real. She had braces, for sure.
I have a memory of me and my grandma laughing at this scene whe I was a kid and she remembers it also.

Wait, WHAT? Her braces disappeared?

I have never believed in the Mandela effect before, but the bitch had braces. The entire plot of the movie depends on that fact, indirectly.

Jaws switches sides and turns against Drax when he realizes that Dolly will be killed because she's not perfect enough to join the new society. But without the braces, THIS GIRL IS FUCKING PERFECT LOOKING.

those sorts of sayings are a diamond dozen

There's no ambiguity in whether or not Mona Lisa is smiling. The ambiguity has always been centered around what she MEANS by her smile.

squatting puts strain on your body
shitting once every day or so adds up over a lifetime
3rd worlders don't get this because they don't live very long yet

>a diamond dozen

>Not sure if illiterate, or a prankster genius trying to launch a new Mandela effect

I thought the espression was "oldie but a goldie"

The one that still fucks with my head is where Japan is located on the map. I swear Japan was South-East of North Korea, not directly next to them.

Attached: 1545711792725.png (504x480, 178K)

>doggy dog world
>for all intensive purposes

Korea used to be further south, not between Japan and China.
Anyone? Probably just my memory.

What do those chairs have to do with squatting/shitting?

how else do you plan to release your bowels efficiently and hygienicly?

That just happens on it's own. Just need to keep my bag with me to have a hygienic change.

Attached: 1557780590593m.jpg (576x1024, 96K)

Mona lisa having a smile came from people who actually saw the painting. If you look at it from a certain angle it looks like she is smiling and from another it looks like she is indifferent.

you're not releasing everything, your body doesn't release everything in one go, do you really want to add to the shit in you?

She looks smug as fuck
Must be all thos anime girls reprogramming how I see things

I don't understand what you mean, does the chair suck more out? You can't walk around with one since they are stuck to the floor, how would I know to go to one?

Idk what any of this is, I just want a fine girl with pigtails to suck me off

the mandela effect is just a symptom of an increasingly individualist, narcissistic society

>woah this wasn't exactly as i remembered, the universe is wrong not me lmao

There just is no conceivable way that so many people remember a movie staring Sinbad called Shazaam.

Attached: sinbad-shazam.png (1060x705, 560K)

>does the chair suck more out
yes, the chair works with the natural angles of your digestive system to release more
>how would I know to go to one
download an app or wait for your stomach to tell you to go to a chair

>stomach tells you
It growls when I'm hungry and that's it. Is your stomach a mandela?

lole who cares all part of the game

>>woah this wasn't exactly as i remembered, the universe is wrong not me lmao

The point of the Mandela effect is that a large number of other people remember the same thing as you. So it's more like "If I have a vivid memory of a given detail, I can chalk that up to my own bad memory...until a million other people online tell me that they have the same vivid memory."

It's almost certainly related to quantum immortality. If the many-worlds theory is correct, and if the variant of that theory holding that all observers are subjectively immortal is correct, occasionally when a given range of time-lines dead-ends and your subjective experience has to jump to another branch in order to be able to continue something big enough to be noticeable will change at the same time.

It has nothing to do with any of that. We are living in a simulation, and rendering errors sometimes can't be patched.

Human memory is notoriously faulty. It has nothing to do with whatever quantum bullshit you come up with.

ah right, a large number of people relative to you 'remember' that berenstean bears was actually berenstein bears so that must mean they entered a parallel universe

literally the most retarded conspiracy theory there is, even worse than flat earth

>says a thing about a cultural touchstone
But I thought it went this way
>everyone throws in their 2 cents and divide down the line, nobody can prove they had the original opinion before it was voiced
Mandela is just a version of badwagoning. Ascribing any of your multerverse theories is just fanciful thinking on your part.

For fucks sake there is an user here who says their universe never had toilets, you really going to sit here and defend that?

>Human memory is notoriously faulty.

Yes, it is. And there are LOTS of things I would readily grant I've forgotten, or don't remember well enough to be certain about. People I went to college with tell stories about events I can't remember. People on Facebook post pictures - that I'M IN - that I can't remember being taken. I read books and only realize halfway through that I read them before. I'm an oldfag - I know all about bad or hazy memory.

This Moonraker bitch isn't that. I'm not missing a memory; I don't have a hazy recollection. I'm absolutely sure. If the girl has the face in OP's pic related, critical scenes in the movie no longer make sense.

It's as if tomorrow all copies of all Star Wars movies have Darth Vader's armor and mask be pink - and when I say I don't remember it that way (and a million other Star Wars nerds from my quantum branch remember the black armor also) you blithely reply that human memory is faulty.

Party rockers in the house is the greatest example

>For fucks sake there is an user here who says their universe never had toilets, you really going to sit here and defend that?

No, because he's clearly being a dick.

>ah right, a large number of people relative to you 'remember' that berenstean bears was actually berenstein bears so that must mean they entered a parallel universe

No, because that one is clearly the result of people remembering a more standard spelling over an idiosyncratic one.

I wasn't lying when I said I thought the Mandela effect claims were silly until this very thread. I had never heard about this example of the effect before. Now that I *have* heard of it, I consider it definitive. There is simply no way that girl didn't have braces. This is a shocking and transformative experience for me.

@54458229
>There is simply no way that girl didn't have braces. This is a shocking and transformative experience for me.
(You).

I still find the whole "Sinbad Shazaam" thing very odd. I don't remember any movie called Shazam but it's creepy hearing so many people claiming it did.