Anyone else smoke american spirits?

Anyone else smoke american spirits?

Attached: 7E0675FE-C5CD-4B43-A8A6-EBEC577B0F1A.jpg (3264x1836, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRS9Bz0IH54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like them a lot but the draw is ass. The new Nat Sherman's are superior if you like a full flavor cigarette.

Thanks for the suggestion user I will definitely give those a try

only cigarette other than reds that i smoke if i do.

I like Mexican Pall Mall cigs. Not necessarily because they're a great smoke, but because they're $12 for a carton.

Jesus Christ, does everyone on Jow Forums smoke?

Pretty much yeahSame as me theyre very good also pall malls are pretty cheap but good cigarettes for a quick smoke

>three people is "everyone"

Attached: 1228299792908.jpg (800x600, 102K)

theyre cheap, but theyre too strong for me.
I prefer Newport Menthols or Shermans as some other user suggested

I've tried this brand a few times and I always felt a little queasy after I smoked one. I switched back Newport shortly after.

Please die, you fucking obvious reddit scum.

Yeah I used to get the same way but just kept smoking and smoking them then I just got used to it

Only camel non filters.

Americafags smoking injun fags?

Probably my favorite cigarette of all time. If there were still more non filter out there I'd say otherwise though.

it's the first cig my friends got me into and the only ones I can really tolerate

I used to, but I was smoking 30-45 cigs a day and felt like trash.
Now I just vape.

Attached: uwell_caliburn-pod_system-range.png (1500x1500, 230K)

I smoke cock, not cigs

i only smoke on occasion. i smoke weed and drink alcohol with much more frequency. i bet youre from reddit. a lot of us robots need ways to cope and drugs let you play society.

I quit smoking weed because I was spending way too much money on it and I felt like it was just making me depressed. I was only happy if I was stoned.
Now I just drink red wine and vape nicotine. It's a good combo

>Smoking cigarettes makes you a robot
No, it makes you a pleb who does plebdrugs.

smart robot. weed is a tool and can be abused.
i wont tell you to get off my board. its not mine or ours. normalnigger.

Yeah, I'm normal, says the guy who has enough social connections and friends to buy weed. Fuck you, faggot.

i live in a legal state you fucking child. i want to bash your fucking head in so bad you dont even know what rage fills my body when retards like you think they belong here.

As he lights an American spirit
He asks how I can smoke such shit
I say there's nothing like chain smoking
GPC cigarettes
Because any smokes will kill ya
But these will make you feel like it

Awww, baby gonna cry?
>I smoke weed (like every fucking zoomer in existence) and drink alcohol (like every fucking PERSON in existence) ugh I'm such a robot ugh like society ugh

Attached: societa.jpg (170x328, 19K)

Yikes, enjoy your visit, you fucking threat.

Attached: SCREENSHOT_32.png (1920x1024, 131K)

If you have the ability to go outside and buy things, you aren't a robot. If you don't have a home health nurse or parents who wouldn't let you do drugs, you aren't a robot. If you have the money to spend on drugs, you aren't a robot.
If you value your identity by the obscurity of your chemical dependencies, you aren't a robot.

Attached: quince.png (289x156, 38K)

i like marlboro reds and camel blues the best. i wanna try american spirits tho

Yeah I used to smoke camel non filters but they became way too expensive here. Also weed and vapes are for jews

WHAT WHATS GOING ON! WHY IS THERE A THREAT?

I smoke AS and I can vouch for the Nat's; they're a lot easier to draw smoke out of, but they don't last quite as long. Dunno why i'm not buying them right now; just been grabbing AS without thinking.

>tfw smoking a cig every 30 minutes when not at work
>smoke 2-3 cigs in my car on the way to work
>same on the way back home
>like 9 at work, two at any break because work makes me want to fucking die

Attached: 9b989fdb6ee519ba8dc92b5edf9cafd7.png (1059x1400, 599K)

Thats the exact smoking schedule or whatever you want to call it I have

My mother smokes these. I just smoke weed wrapped in Dutchmasters cigarellos.

>he can count
>he must come from Reddit
You have school tomorrow faggot, go brush your teeth and go to bed.

Thess are the try hard hipster smokes. I just smoke juul now, yea idc. Im not some beta male so i look cool smoking juuls

I came to this thread to post this.
youtube.com/watch?v=TRS9Bz0IH54

Every robot should listen

If you're not smoking rollies or imports in 2019 then you're a moron. FSC cigs will fuck you up.

thanks for reminding me of high school much appreciated

Yeah, like 17 years ago.

Whats your favorite AS? I smoke Blacks and Celadons alot.

I love American Spirobts user they sr en good bro

Are Hunters similar to Celadon? I want to try the tan packs too.
Lately I've been smoking CBD cigarettes and some cigars. A nice change of pace and the cbd cigs give me a nice clean buzz.

For me, its marlborogh lights.

Attached: B139DC84-BB16-48AB-91A4-8ECB87F72C8B.png (783x713, 718K)

I had one Celadon left and tried some Hunters today on my way back from work. Thought I smoked two hunters on accident. They could literally be the same cigarette in a different colored box. Or maybe I am a filthy hylic plebian with no taste in tobacco.

I smoked celadons and golds but now I quit after listening to a horror story about pneumonia and now I cannot get images of my lungs being full out of my head

Attached: F8140DF7-56C5-44E1-8494-B4984CF7F00D.png (2518x1024, 318K)