Which one would you rather live in, robots?

Which one would you rather live in, robots?

Attached: choose.png (766x765, 1.52M)

Harry Potter's world of course.

Dragon Ball so i can masturbate to 18.

Doesn't matter I'd still be a loser in all of them.

Attached: 1546871812633.jpg (722x349, 67K)

Hobbiton for me, I have no desire for adventure just a comfy life.

>part of the 99.9% that aren't wizards

dude you can actually do that already (speaking from experience)

>live in dragon ball universe

>some tiny blue guy with the mind of a child can destroy everything in existence on a whim

>study hard in Hogwarts
>ace O.W.L.S. and N.E.W.T.S.
>become a teacher
>invite first and second years in my office to do lewd things for house points
Sounds perfect.

Attached: IotG9dY.png (1470x795, 1.08M)

99.999% percent chance LOTR, HP and SW blow, even if you suck in the grand scale of things dragon ball has cool technology that is very available, and if you die to a villain you will probably be revived

It really depends what circumstances I was born under. If I was born under similar circumstances to how I was born now, maybe star wars.

>implying you're a main character
why would anyone revive you?

>LOTR
>middle age tier
>harry
>end up muggle
>dbz
>probably weak but most positive of the four
>star
>as good as dbz except everyone

I guess DBZ because you can make a wish in that one. Wish to be powerful.

DBZ has everything the other settings have and more.

>everyone
Everyone dies and it's more Buddhism tier rather than DBZ heaven vs hell.

didn't finish it. DBZ is possible justice. Star Wars is too dramatic and cruel.

All of those suck besides dbz?
i choose dbz
what time do i get put in? begining of db? begining of dbz? or present super? and can i wish to be a siayan so i can actually compete? humans need a buff.
if early it would be great because i'm stealing 18

Honestly, probably LOTR and DBZ, leaning on DBZ. DBZ has capsules that can spawn entire houses out of thin air.
I would say Star Wars, but the last thing I want is the safety of the galaxy be in the hands of a woman and her pet nigger.

They usually wish all of the innocents back to life after a major arc, also DBZ has a confirmed afterlife and not vague ghost bs, which is nice

Also because there is no upper bound for power level.
Krillin is weak in comparison of the rest of the cast because he's human, but in the end of the day he is order of magnitude more powerful than the rest of the population. He's more powerful now than Vegeta was when he debuted, and he, with Nappa blew up a planet in that one filler episode.

Dragon ball because I get all the luxuries of the real worls with the adventure of both fantasy and sci fi all rolles up into one. Can watch tv, play video games AND go learn godlike martial arts that shoots lazer beams.

>some little orange guy with the mind of a child can destroy the entire world with a push of a button

Attached: Trump-Nukes.jpg (1600x800, 152K)

trumps 6'2 though

lotr anything else would be gay

lotr is basedboy faggot garbage

I wasn't referring to his height.

okay fag what's your pick then

DragonBall life is pretty good there
if you do die it'll be by a enemy of goku and he always wishes everyone back
plus i can hunt the dragonballs and wish for almost anything

Is there any downside to SW universe if you live in a comfy empire backwater?

Dragon Ball world since it's the only place out of the4 that I know (yes I'm black). And all of the girls there seem like sluts.

Attached: 8C821DD7-8F3E-4797-B79C-929C3F58034D.jpg (700x468, 55K)

im not disagreeing. but im still gonna pick lotr

shut the fuck up reddit queer nigger

harry potter would be the safest to live in
>get slaughtered by orcs
>get eaten by cell
>live in multicultural space wasteland
yeah fuck all that

dragon ball
anything else would be gay and beta male tier

Attached: 1568491306350.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

>fantasizing about living in any fictional universe written by someone else instead of the autistic space opera worldbuilding project you've been creating in your imagination since you were 8
I want to believe the NPC thing is nonsense, but fuck man, people who never developed anything like that scare me

Attached: 1536439170861.jpg (1024x1288, 622K)

believe me i do have one
>living in montana as a governer/home steading husband to a huge family always eating steak and good meats while basically being the oswald mosley of montana

Unless you're part of the main cast all of these suck or are boring.

you just don't have the imagination, user.

isnt the naked girl in the picture like 9? how is this not cp?

The picture may evoke arousal but it was not taken with that purpose in mind.

Attached: 9797F991-7A85-478F-8863-8130C389B57D.jpg (750x354, 115K)

Star wars. Would love to hyperdrive into corusant and kill billions of normies.

The picture is from the Vietnam war if you're interested. I'm pretty sure it was taken at an airfield where they were bombed to shit.

That would be GOT
LOTR is kino tier fag

Warhammer 40k, for the same reason most people dont want to live in that universe

dragon ball because I know that if I decide to put in actual effort, I could at least be yamcha levels of strong
being able to learn to fly alone is what sold me

Can i pick who i am? If i can't Arda, if can probably Arda still.

Dragon Ball for the capsule technology.

Jojo originally

All of those worlds are shit if you are a side character

Attached: Diavolo_jojoeoh.png (300x453, 230K)

none of the db girls are sluts at all

>shut the fuck up reddit queer nigger
lotr is as reddit as it get's

LOTR is just GOT but even worse

LoR has a benevolent supreme deity. Every evil that as happened will pale in comparison with the ultimate good of the project.

>got
>better than lotr
bruhe, go back to le*dit fag

none of those would be that great to live in, but LOTR and star wars would especially suck because how different they are from the real world
who's to say you wouldn't be a side character in jojo? think about it, compared to the 4 universes OP posted, you're WAY less likely to be anyone of any importance in jojo

Star Wars, no contest. The galaxy is of course huge and even the Empire/Republic at their highest could not do shit in regions like the Outer Rim as well as had black markets everywhere, even the core worlds. Plenty of opportunity around which could just be a short trip to the nearest planet. Even becoming a bounty hunter is basically the same as getting a hunting license today, and the amount of Clone and Civil War milsurp that would just be laying around entire swaths of the galaxy would get you well armed from virtually nothing pretty quickly. Star Wars is basically Fallout and Stalker but in a much bigger scale, and personally that is more than fine with me.

harry potter would probably be the best because it's literally our world + magic. plus anyone who read harry potter before they were 11 always had hope in the back of their mind that an owl would show up soon with their hogwarts letter. god I wanna go back

Assuming I'd be a shitter background faggot like irl. I'd go DragonBall.
If you're a shitter in Harry Potter, you're just a normal person so you're basically in the real world but brittish.
If you're a shitter in LOTR you'd just be a dumbass peasant or something extremely insignificant and of course miserable.
If you're in starwars you'd be also a normal person but you'd have higher chances for adventure.

Dragon ball is the best universe out of all of those to be a normal person or a robot. DragonBall has everything the other universes have. It's just all around better.

>Harry Potter
>Get sorted into Slytherin because I'm a shitty person
>Can't take the pressure of competing with my ambitious peers
>Everyone thinks I'm into the dark arts and will blow up the school so they keep their distance
>Meet a qt3.14 ravenclaw bf
>We do riddles and puzzles together
>Sneak out of our dorms at night to hug and kissu
Haven't thought any farther than that but yes this would be nice
Lotr is second best comfy but all that sauron stuff is spooky

>LOTR
Horrible medieval world where I'd die in my thirties. Terrible
>Harry potter
Basically this world but with magic. It's ok
>DBZ
Literally just deserts n shit. So fucking boring. Worse than hell
>Star Wars
Easily accessible space travel with endless new worlds to explore. By far the only good one. Would totally wanna live

Attached: image.jpg (452x480, 66K)

>dragonball
>not pic related

Attached: Konoha_236633.jpg (640x480, 52K)

We're taking a break from fantasizing about our own world building projects and instead fantasizing about those of others, retard.

If you're anything less than a side character in JoJo than you're just in the normal world lmao?

Which world do you think has better sex?
harry potter or star wars?

dragon ball is 100% the best
in all the others you have a 99% chance of just being a normal person, or a slave, or dying in some war. It would suck unless you were insanely lucky enough to be the protagonist.
In dragon ball however, the world is basically the same, other than the fact that the afterlife is confirmed and if you train hard enough you can fly and shoot lasers from your hands.

Dragon Ball would be amazing to live in as an NPC. Earth in Dragonball is basically a complete Utopia, aside from the few villains that show up.

>Literally just deserts n shit. So fucking boring. Worse than hell
>Ignoring the retro-futuristic aesthetic of the huge, bustling cities
>Ignoring the existence of items you can fit in the palm of your hand that can instantly transform into anything from vehicles to ready-made food
>Ignoring the existence of a set of balls that can give you pretty much LITERALLY ANYTHING YOU WANT
I can forgive you for forgetting the first two, but Jesus fucking Christ, it's literally in the name

>get abducted by Orochimaru probably
>turn into weird sage monster
>die

no thanks user

Duh HP not even close.

confirmed never reading or watching Dragonball

yeah but who cares when I can use shadow clones + transformation techniques to have sex with what appears to be a pretty girl

Best possible roll for each setting.

>LotR
You're a hobbit living in the Shire and its the movie version where there's no scouring of the Shire. You live in idyllic Hobbiton doing quaint hobbit things like eating 7 meals a day and going drinking every night and having 11 kids with your short stack wife. Nothing bad ever happens to you. Comfiest outcome.

>Harry Potter
You're a wizard with incredible magical talent and attend a prestigious wizarding school where you learn all kinds of amazing uses for your powers. You may or may not have to deal with magical monsters and dark wizards being assholes.

>Dragonball
You are basically Master Roshi. You live on a tiny private island with assorted companions and live a comfy NEET retired marital artist lifestyle and occasionally get to ogle and feel up hot babes who need stuff you have. The drawbacks: the earth is in constant peril from something or another and you're probably not strong enough to matter because your name isn't Son Goku.

>Star Wars
Be born a posh noble on a highly advanced world and live a life of technocratic opulence and luxury the likes of which we can scarcely imagine. It's like Jabba's palace but with less sand. Downside: fucking force users. Fucking Kyber crystal horseshit.

>Choosing HP
>Implying you get magical powers
>Implying you live in UK
>Implying you get accepted into Hogwards
>Implying the hat chooses you

Literally if you don't born with magical powers that world would be like this one (and worse) for normal people

>Implying you live in UK
thank god I can avoid that at least

Yes, the college in murica sounds pretty comfy

roshi fucked this bitch for years
its not fair

Attached: cb7043f49a53c2b28051ac847991307d.png (1000x1471, 416K)

Middle earth so that being a weed smoking hobbit is normal

I'd choose dragon ball so I can finally be with my waifu. I'd kill her turbo-manlet husband and she'd love me for it

Attached: 6d5b025130896bdf98ba2c9860699488.jpg (564x797, 80K)

In the DBZ world most people don't even know the Z fighters exist, everyone thinks Hercule is the strongest dude in the universe. Unless you're already an elite athlete and training all the time, youd be a random scrub who isn't even aware of all the apocalypse level shit that's happening around you

>HOWEVER
woah...this gives a whole new meaning to this line...

Attached: 167954-1541183533.jpg (640x360, 34K)

LOTR has a confirmed afterlife, so I'd choose that.

I would kill to live a comfy life in the Shire.
Or be a NEET elf in Valinor

wanna be in vento aureo so bruno can breed me

Middle Earth, assuming Sauron's army was truly defeated in the end, then middle Earth would be a peaceful world with magic in it

all those worlds are almost equally fucking awful.

None of those, because I'm not a fucking nerd

>be in harry potter world
>be muggle in bongland
>raped to death by sand niggers
Ill take literally any of the other three

>my epic dwarves and elves

DBZ
LoTR is a close second but fuck normies and their shilled-out media

By like 4 years old Chichi was all over Goku's dick do you even anime and why respond to a niggers bait also?

only bulma kinda but that's it faggot
and even then not really since it was just yamcha and vegeta

DBZ is the most normie anime. Sorry to break it to you, but you're a fucking normie.

>liking a single person makes you a slut
retard

>normie
fucking kill yourself redditor

>anyone from the real world
>being able to kill Krillin
yeah I bet