The last few years i've been experiencing this weird feeling in which i just look around me and everything feels fake...

The last few years i've been experiencing this weird feeling in which i just look around me and everything feels fake. Like im not looking at anything, everything feels ''2D'', just like im looking at a picture. It makes me go crazy sometimes, cause I feel like a spectator of this body going around and I cant understand what im looking at, as if the world had no ''depth''. It feels like watching a movie but not focusing on whats happening. My body acts normal, but the inner me feels like another being stuck inside that corpse's head. Is it me being paranoid or could it be some weird mental condition?

Attached: 7f8.jpg (800x600, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2t8pHCbVFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Mandela effect thread makes it pretty clear that we are living in some sort of inconstant simulation, so your experience may just be accurate perception.

Look up "depersonalization" my nigga. I had it when I was really sick and depressed a few years ago.

You're experiencing depersonalization/derealization. I experienced the same things for a number of years due to the social isolation and heavily prescribed drugs I was on. It felt like I was spectator to my own existence as you describe it. The feeling was comparable to two things depending on how bad it got. One, reality felt "hollowed out" if that makes sense. Second was the feeling of seeing myself in 3rd person constantly. I'm not sure about your specific circumstances user, but what helped me was tapering off my meds and slowly building my social skills up again by interacting with the real world in one way or another little by little. I'll be lurking if you got any questions.

Attached: dream room.jpg (1366x768, 261K)

I love these conspiracy theories but it doesnt help cause it makes me feel even more crazy

Attached: The_light_of_morning_on_the_forest_paths_-_Olympic_National_Park.jpg (1600x1200, 391K)

So what have you been doing with your life? I felt this for a while when I was in highschool and most of college, I just felt super disconnected from the rest of the world. I think part of it was just living a life I didn't like and therefore didn't find much reason to participate in it both physically and spiritually. But what have you been up to lately, maybe some reflection on that might get you on the right direction to realization.

Alright, thanks

Thank you very much for caring user, yeah thats pretty much my lifestyle. I spend most of the time alone and 3/4th of it in my room. The rest of it i just wander around the city at night without any real destination. Thats when it hits. I just walk without even understanding what the fuck is going on. Also, is that movie worth watching? Can't remember the name, its that russian movie isn't it?

Not OP but Isolation really has gotten the best of me. I talk to myself alot and when ever I talk It tends to be to someone else about myself but I talk in third person about myself. Say stuff like "Oh he was a smart kid wasn't he? What a good kid he was, sad to see that happen to him" and normally these self conversations loop the same setences again and again. There are moments too where my mind spaces out and I jump out of my chair and suddenly I'm in another world starting the revolution to hong kong and instructing militants on the bridges to blow and where to set up defences.

Maybe it is borderline scizo but eh, either way it's a thing. Paranoia is also a thing too. I remember being home one week and went to best buy with my dad and he was acting really weird about getting a indoor surveillance camera and lied that it was about "watching the animals in the back yard" and my mind went wild because he hardly ever lies like that. Maybe he's got bodies or he wants to keep an eye on some drugs? Either way I thought it was something he could kill me over and I felt he was going to kill me so I felt I needed to take the dresser and put it infront of the door to keep him from coming in and killing me. Spent about a week naked in the corner with a knife waiting for him to come in kill me. I knew he wasn't going to kill me but something was telling me he was going to kill me and something was telling me I had to put the dresser infront of the door and something was telling me to sit in the corner and be prepared for an attack.

But I don't hear voices and shit like this comes in episodes.

Attached: i mean.png (780x460, 211K)

Wow yeah, that's me. Lately i've been trying to find motivation to live, like trying to create something and put all of myself into it, but depression makes it hard to concentrate and apply myself.
I find it very interesting tho, how humans react in a similar way when exposed to these things like isolation or whatever.

Im in the same boat as you, also i will get my car license in a few weeks and im scared i will get a depersonalization moment in the middle of the highway or something and end up crashing myself.

I spent like 6 years alone in my room being a neet, and nothing feels real anymore,

youtube.com/watch?v=R2t8pHCbVFc

anyone has the cure?

Attached: jgys9z1c1hi31.jpg (585x577, 64K)

I'm OP and what the fuck you guys are perfectly describing me, my lifestyle and the weird ass things I do. Truly scary shit. Hope you're ok friend.

Attached: huggins hybrid baby is fine.jpg (1032x1200, 212K)

Wake up, Neo...

oregano

>im scared i will get a depersonalization moment in the middle of the highway or something and end up crashing myself.
Had this happen a few times but normally I snap back before I crash and have never had an accident or really ever been close because of it. Though idk if the same could be said for others.

you should hurt everyone

I also cant even watch a youtube video more than 3seconds cant focus on anything anymore, my mind goes away. dont know what to do.

Attached: ysjyqvbm48k31.png (960x960, 761K)

Not really, I'm losing my mind and I'm numb. I am invisable to the world no matter what I do and I am just passing time. Time in it of itself seems non-existent and it's me and not time that is moving if that makes sense. Probably doesn't but essentially existence in of itself is all blurry and I can't make anything. My mind is all blurry.

Prob just ADHD, probably why my mind is so blurry but IDK if it has anything to do with memory loss.

I'm a good person user, even if I dislike or sometimes hate people, I just leave them be. It's something that goes against my morals, nature created us and I love nature. That would be disrespectful.

it wouldnt really be you hurting them, because real-you is just spectating virtual-you. in fact, it would be the only way to know for sure whether you are really here or not.

thank you for the reply, atleast i know im not alone, that snap back moment must be scary, sometimes im at work and i snap back into 'reality' like, what im doing here? how long have i been here? and its scary. i dont even know how i typed this post but thank you :)

Attached: cc512eopmmi31.jpg (749x797, 84K)

I mean as I said everything is blurry so the snap back isn't like traveling worlds but it's just back. Not a big deal for me anyway.

I am slowly starting to realize most of my existence is actually in this state of day dreaming and it might be the reason why I can't remember most of my life. Holy fuck I'm having a few revelations myself

Oh and also you'll learn really quickly that being alone in your car will make you much more vocal and you'll be talking the most in your car. When ever you're in your car you'll be spending most of the time talking.