Yandere general

>yandere general
what happened to it?

also, share stories and/or your ideal bf/gf

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

idk what this general is about, but I just want to say that I loved Yuno. Had a crush on her for months after finishing MN

Attached: 94ffba8dc20c00a2f48283b606198163.png (1024x775, 647K)

>months
pathetic

this general WAS about yanderes
yunos personality type
possessive, protectiive, stalker, unstable, any other unhealthy but loving trait you can think of
some have murderous/harmful thoughts for whoever they love, usually not towards them though

Can i be yandere and a guy or is there a different word for that?

same word

I want a yandere gf more than any thing else.
>tfw they're super rare
>tfw if I did find one she probably wouldn't be into me

>pathetic
Sometimes you need to move on even if it hurts

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 162K)

>just move on
pathetic

tfw you are true yandere gf but that only scared your crushes away

no one wants to deal with the mental girl who doesn't want to pretend to be a normie

Attached: yanchan.jpg (500x659, 76K)

op here, i have genuinely wanted a true yandere gf for about 7 years, as long as they dont want to kill ME
where?

Brazil user, im sorry
Also im sensing a huge age gap too which is a bit of a turn off for me, im 19 for ref

Attached: tumblr_p7p9jfrrfp1ww26llo3_250.png (250x370, 135K)

These threads are ancient. The last one that I remember seeing was about 4 years ago, before shit hit the fan. I really miss Yandere threads.

brazil is kind of an issue, but it doesnt have to be. i went so far as to save money for a 2k flight 4-5 years ago to meet someone i never had a live call/video chat with only to find out it was all a joke
but no, its only a 2-3 year gap. ill be 22 soon

WHY DOES CAPTCHA FAIL 10 TIMES IN A ROW EVERY TIME I POST

How would you honestly rate yourself user?

i gotta be honest im a bit pretty and could score good if i wasn't totally mental, most guys actually stuck around way longer than they wanted just because i was cute

Attached: thinking-anime-girl.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

>tfw have nothing to make yanderes want to stalk, force themselves on, and kidnap you

Attached: Eye2Eye.png (1280x720, 667K)

if 5 is the average man, and not an ugly fucker, then id say 4
but if the average man is 7, then 5
out of 10

>as long as they don't want to kill me
I think that's the best part, I want to die but I suspect I'll never find a girl who'd enjoy killing me.

mentioned the average because from studies women rate men much worse than men rate women. not sure what the source was, probably okcupid? it was pretty much the 80-20 meme, most men below 5, most women above 7

but why would that be the best part? surely youd want to spend as much time as possible with the person you love the most, not take their life away and make it impossible for them to be happy ever again

geez user im a solid 7,5-8
maybe a 9 if im someone's type.

Im not particularly homicidal just agressive, possessive and overly jealous.
I am cluster C instead of the usual cluster B tho, so maybe some ASPD or Narc girl could do it for ya

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x242, 27K)

well i could never say im average or above average because i dont believe i am
do you have a throwaway or spare email? i kinda want to know what someone else thinks

>surely youd want to spend as much time as possible with the person you love the most
Of course, I'd want to spend the rest of my life with her; but as backwards as it sounds, I want to die more when I'm happy, it's a pull rather than a push. There's nothing I'd like more than to be the victim of a murder-suicide at the hands of the person I love the most.

my gf says if i break up with her she will find a way to either kill me or destroy my penis and then kill herself
shes only had one outburst so far but she only said a lot of hurtful things, made me cry, then made me lay back while she rode me hard while kissing and biting my neck
she absolutely hates whenever i talk to any girl other than her
waitresses in particular seem to really bother her
at least she loves me
right

yandere threads died because it was always full of attention whores, schizophrenics, sociopaths, trannies, people with bpd. Attracted literally the worst types of people.

sounds like the best types of people to my desu, except trannies

attention whores and trannies can fuck off. the rest i can understand, we arent exactly the best kind of people either being mentally ill