Where do I meet average/QT3.14 bot irl...

Where do I meet average/QT3.14 bot irl? I just want a real life bf in the Southeast with a job (like any job as long as he's not a NEET) who Preferrably doesn't still live with parents. This seems to be a tall task.

Attached: images (2).jpg (194x259, 8K)

Thats not average thats a Chadlite.

good lord I know nothing about who that man is or what his life is like but I want to kill him

Wha... Why? Because he's QT?

ill-defined effeminate features and dead eyes

QT* y'all post StacyLite all the time saying >MuhFembot

bb, why not Tyrone? or Chad?
I'm sure you can land one.
you are just too high maintenance for your average qt boi

He is cute femanon. Who is he?

I live in Florida have a career and live by myself.
I plenty of us are on here. Plus I'm a hapa so many fujos think I'm qt.

Why do men get so triggered by boyband types and prettyboys? It just makes you look jealous and pathetic.

Attached: 9EF795A4-44D3-4ED3-8632-C59842A55B9C.jpg (684x1023, 88K)

No idea random reddit poster
I love those features
I don't want chad and i hate niggers. Chad is an asshole whos too good for 7/10 and below.

I'm from FL... But i no longer live in the state!

it's something very old down near the brainstem. the savagery of it feels great. your parallel version of it is probably stuffing your windpipe with black dicks, sucks not to have a Y chromosome

I wouldn't blame you, I live in Ft.Myers and its literally all 55+.

The biggest red pill on women is that nubile pretty teenage girls would always choose a qt adolescent prettyboy over a gigachad. And unlike Chad, they actually fall in love with and obsess over pretty boys. There are millions of women who remain obsessed with their teenage celebrity crushes for decades later.

Only washed up 25+ roasties are interested in wrinkly roidfag gigachads.

Attached: D57CED9A-C7FC-4002-8E82-1C18C2D52920.jpg (333x500, 22K)

I lived near daytona beach so just faggots.

Attached: ugaromix.jpg (2560x1440, 1.67M)

>he lets big black cocks take up space in his head rent free
>compares something innocent and pure to something vulgar and tasteless

There you go again. Sorry that you feel so threatened by the innocent beauty of attractive young men.

Attached: 5029D1CC-3DBE-4515-B33C-7BE8B3BE412F.jpg (236x177, 7K)

Bingo. I dont want a male companion that's TOO attractive. Manly sure but I'm 19 not 27 I dont need a mans man yet I want to get my boy now and grow with him over time.

intradasting what is the oldest you willing to go?

>implying black cocks are tasteless
you would know better than anyone that they aren't

Attached: haruhismug.jpg (268x188, 9K)

Projection again dear user.

I just want a qt blond bf with a handsome chiselled babyface

Like my ex boyfriend. God he was so beautiful and I miss him everyday.

I can either be cute or I can have a job

I probably cant be cute having a job making a slave wage and no gf and no sleep and no future and having to treat angry subhumans who will kill me in the future at this rate with impeccable respect

I end up looking strung out on crack. Maybe if I hadnt ignored women all the years I had a good job things would be different. Instead I gave up on friends and women and my health went to shit and I cant work without catabolizing the little bit of muscle I have left. Probably not though, any gf would have probably seen me descend into red and black pills and then leave me for being a bigoted white male pessimist. Idk. I dont really want to become emotionally attached to someone as naive and destructive as modern young women anyway. It will just hurt to love someone who wants bring on or is indifferent to the demise of white men. Just like how it hurt to become attached to a girl who was as shallow and brainless as my ex. And all women seem this way afaik

If thats chadlite Im chad

>I wanna waste my youth on pretty fuccbois because they seem like they cant abuse me even though they will and I love it

Shut up and date me neurotic Chadanon. Lets make beautiful white babies together.

Who do you think women would rather choose: handsome prettyboy qts who may or may not treat them like shit, or ugly hairy smelly incels who will almost definitely treat them like shit despite protesting that they wont?

>give ugly guys a chance we will treat you right uwu

Nobody is falling for that shit. If anything Chads are usually more well adjusted and pleasant to be around because they have received nothing but affirmation, admiration and validation from others while growing up and therefore dont have a massive vengeful chip on their shoulder.

>who may or may not treat them like shit

Oh please, the guy I know who fucked the most cute girls looked like that and all women knew he cheated and beat his gfs and they still chased him

Until he went bald

>older men will definitely treat women badly and are all incels

Yeah ok. My sister JOKED about marrying a doctor as if that would be immoral, then got knocked up by some actual retard with no job who plays fortnite all day.

Modern women are fucked in the head. But yeah whatever Im so called abusive just because I dont think you should have a say in politics when you really never have fuck all to do with world affairs except to invite hordes of subhumans to come fuck and rape you

I am that ex pretty fuccboi you dumb thot. Im not ugly now anyway. A chick recently asked me out at her job in front of her coworkers even.

Growing up having women obsess over me for being a fuccboi made me realize how shallow they all are. Maybe my only mistake is not fucking more of them and somehow not becoming emotionally attached or giving a fuck, like this other sociopath fuccboi I knew who didnt just ignore you thots to focus on himself like I tried to do

Men always overestimate their attractiveness. You are probably a 6 at most.

Humans are shallow, go cry me a river.

>attractive people complaining about being attractive

Leave this board and never come back you ungrateful wretched cunt.

24years old is the oldest I'd go. Eastern NC