Why aren't we doing more to help this man become president. He's the only hope for us incels and neets

Why aren't we doing more to help this man become president. He's the only hope for us incels and neets.

Attached: Andrew Yang.png (798x802, 888K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yang2020.com/policies/modern-time-banking/
lawcenter.giffords.org/scorecard/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd do if i could. Best candidate for the american presidency in my opinion

He's indeed pretty based, it's better to give money to american citizens than to american bank/corporations like today.

How is he gonna help incels? Im not a NEET, nor will I ever be so I dont care that hes gonna give you 1000 bucks for breathing the same air as me.

>doing things
you lost, Jow Forumstard?

YANG GANG 2020 memeing is exclusively Jow Forumsacks

how can you not care about getting extra 1000 dollars each month

I dont have money issues. I make money. Its being lonely and depressed that makes me want to an hero.

I'm an anarchist, but he seems like a nice guy.

why don't you use your money to do something where you can meet people? go to some college or start some course idk, also not caring about everyone getting money because you already have is very selfish

Get better work ethic. With loans and shit, you can make money too. Its not fun, but if a retarded sperg like I can, you can too without begging for handouts. And Id love to, but Im socially retarded. Even when I joined clubs and shit in college, I have a tough time meeting people.

Wait are you sure it is once every month? I thought it was a one time thousand

Yang is going to change the enter stop of money into economy from banks to regular americans.
It's money that's already being printed.

no dude, you got lucky, if making money was so easy no one would be poor

how does it require existing wealth to take out a loan and then pay it back once youre making money?

>without begging for handouts
Protip, everyone except you is getting handouts. Yang isn't advocating the creation of handouts, that was done with the Great Society and the welfare state it spawned, he's advocating the universalized handout, the one where you get a cut in. Whatever sense of honor or duty it is that makes you think that turning aside a handout is noble, I want you to know, deep in your heart, that literally nobody else believes that. They are all grabbing your money while you stand there stoically waiting for everyone else to stop cheating. You can continue standing there like an impotent cuck or you can grab the money bag. Your choice.

Attached: 1492808848933.jpg (310x325, 31K)

He supports a chinese style social credit system. The second you say something bad about nigs, kikes, or wahmen online, you're getting your bag taken away.

if you don't make the money back you're fucked, if you don't have a well paying job already its a high risk

where did you get that from, and what if he takes it back? no other candidate is offering it anyway

Honestly I'm throwing my support behind him since he's the only canidate that's really thinking long term. Automation WILL become a serious issue in time as technology develops, better to start the transistion early rather than waiting until it hits.

Handouts in general are gay regardless of who theyre directed to, suddenly changing my tune because I can buy a few more bideo games with it with money I dont want or need would make me a retard and a hypocrite. Im anti big government and redistribution of wealth regardless of if I get a cut or not

You have to play your cards right. Think about where you live and the job market around you. Dont major in some shit that obviously has no jobs around you. Move if you have to. Its not nearly as big of a dice roll as youre characterizing it as, you just have to use common sense

so you ratter have a couple of billionaires get more money because you think the government shouldn't be big

except everyone is doing this at the same time, if you're not the best you're not going to get a good job, and moving isn't as easy as you think, specially if you don't have money already

neither situation is preferable, but id rather have the group that doesnt have the ability to steal my things or exercise the death penalty, actually has to work within the laws of the system, and actually produces something being the big entity in charge. small government small corps is ideal, but thats not a scenario you can realistically achieve and governments are far more dangerous than regulated megacorps

>governments are far more dangerous than regulated megacorps
that's wrong, at least for the usa government, there's a bunch of corporation that have way more money than they do, and the goal of any corporation is to sell, the goal of a government is just to maintain order, big corporations don't give a shit about the population

>Handouts in general are gay
So let's reverse the handouts that were given to the richest 0.5% by the 2009/2010 "bailouts" (mostly spent on CEO raises/bonuses) and the trump administration. I'm glad we agree.

well basically, Jow Forums is filled with shills from Jow Forums, /thedonald/, and /stormfront/, who are convinced an idiot that shitposts on twitter and caused the longest government shutdown in american history to try and further his own partisan agenda (which failed ofc because a wall between america and mexico is retarded on every level) is somehow the best leader that we've ever had or could ever hope to have.

also they're unironically racist and think Andrew is going to immediately turn white americans into slaves for china (somehow).
see:
>get better work ethic than tireless machines designed for the sole purporse of doing what was your job
max boomer logic

every true NEET, wagie, or anyone not part of the ultra-rich international clique has no honest, logical reason not to support Yang.

Attached: cash cucked.jpg (640x640, 78K)

His campaign involves Oprah-tier giveaways, forced Asian jokes, and fired comedian hangouts. He isn't for real.

>Im anti big government and redistribution of wealth regardless of if I get a cut or not
And whether you're against it or not, big government and redistribution continue. Everyone is stealing from the pot except you. All those people are benefiting, and not you. You're paying, and they're not. But you think it's noble to get cheated and do nothing about it. Wouldn't want to be a hypocrite now would we? THAT would be the real crime.

donald trump wasn't for real either

reminder yangbros to change your party to democrat to vote in the democratic primaries (if your state does closed primaries)

Donald Trump had been teasing a run since 1980, ran in a 3rd party primary in 2000, and began his campaign prep in 2013. During the Republican primaries he polled number 1 or 2 the entire time. Say what you will about his presidency, but Trump's campaign was absolutely for real.

Yang hasn't crested single digits.

Reminder that Andrew "Big Brother" Yang wants to
>completely kill the first amendment and end free speech by censoring all media and controlling it as he sees fit
>Kill the second amendment by requiring licenses for literally any kind of firearm
>implement a PRoC style Social Credit system to further control the masses even more.
The man might as well be xi jinping

Excuse me but I am doing my part. I'm bumping threads and shitposting at trump fags.

Attached: MV5BZDZkYzhhYjYtMmYxMy00ZGNkLTlhYTYtMGE3Y2I0MWUwNWNlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzYzMTAxOTc@._V1_SY450_S (720x450, 58K)

ok now post sources

>So we should all totally vote for Donald Trump guys because nobody loves isreal more.
kys Trump had his chance and he blew it.

Attached: Monkey D. Luffy.gif (498x384, 1.42M)

Literally his own campaign page.

>Literally his own campaign page
post it

once i get my neetbux i will literally not care

Attached: c1c.png (600x693, 352K)

He can't. If he does you'll read it and go
>oh that's not as bad as user said
Yang's core policy is Capitalism that doesn't start at 0 but migatards will just call him a Chinese communist

He's polling 7% in California. BTFO Harris in her own state hahahaha

fuck this gun grabber

>implying you are even using your 2A
enjoy waking up for your wage slavery to fund shaniquas 6 kids and unchecked demographic replacement at the southern border.

F
First Amendment
>I will appoint a new News and Information Ombudsman with the power to fine egregious corporate offenders. One of the main purposes of the Ombudsman will be to identify sources of spurious information that are associated with foreign nationals. The Ombudsman will work with social media companies to identify fraudulent accounts and disable and punish responsible parties. The Ombudsman will be part of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
It has the power to fine those that post fake news. But who decides what is fake news? The State, specifically, the group that he is appointing. There is no guarantee that this cannot be used to attack media outlets he or his party do not like. He also has another plan to give grants to media sources, once again as decided by a committee appointed by the State. It' setting up the power to attack dissenters, and prop up proponents to control public perception.

Second Amendment:
You can go look at his page, but the spark notes version is:
>Implement a purchase limit (rate, not total) on all firearms.
So much for "shall not be infringed"
>Promote a stringent licensing system, with a 5-year renewal requirement, for gun ownership.
You have to go ask daddy Yang if you're allowed to use your CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.
Now it seems he's changed the 3 tiered license system that he used to have on his site, but now you have this gem:
>Invest in personalized gun technology that makes it difficult or impossible for someone other than a gun's owner to fire it, and ensure that they're for sale on the marketplace.
which combined with
>Automatically confiscate any weapon that has been modified in a way as to increase its ammunition capacity, firing rate, or impact.
Means he essentially wants ID locks of some sort on every single gun. Realistically, I could modify any gun to take a bayonet for example, or modify the stock, but unless I blab about it there's no way for the State to know. But notice that it says "Automatically confiscate". The only way they could "automatically" know is if they were to set the entire gun to have some electrical system that constantly monitors its condition and report it to the State, and such a system would totally be able to remotely shut the gun down. That is an even greater control on firearms than anything in Europe or Australia. It's insanity.
Based!
Actually, it's even worse than last time I went to his site. At least the license shit didn't imply a wish to turn every single gun into some ID locked brick .

Alright I'm gonna level with you user. I voted for trump in 2016(in a liberal lockstep state so my vote really didnt matter).You've got to stop trying to fix the Zognited states of America. Noones gonna gun down hillary, bill clinton, Bush, Soros etc. It's over. With all due respect I do hope a gun grabber(a really agressive one) gets in there and starts the process just so I can see what you gun guys are made of. Until you guys with your millions of guns rise up I'll be voting for andrew in the primary and hopefully the general
>inb4 le DNC rigged system
ik but I believe maybe we can force their retarded hands.
>sorry for the blog

Attached: 2db0919095c0b09f2227e51f614624898ba487ba.jpg (960x640, 155K)

why do you need a fucking modified assault rifle? why do you need it to be easy to get? no one is using it to protect themselves

>weed
>plant
>less intoxicating than alcohol
>"causes social harm"
>"promotes degeneracy"

>guns
>kill people
>"part of American Culture"
>Traditional Values = Good
This country.... sometimes i swear

Because he's a shitty meme with no chance of winning like Ron Paul.

ouch that hurts, no need to be rude friend

Attached: RP.jpg (500x375, 53K)

Social Credit:
He calls it "Modern Time Banking"
yang2020.com/policies/modern-time-banking/
Now right now, it only mentions the positives, but who is to say that it won't add negatives later on? In the name of "better communities"? Start with small offenses, and give small punishments. Maybe you were said some mean comments online. Maybe you spend "too much" time playing video games. Maybe you share "fake news", which I remind you, the State will decree what is and what isn't. Hell, maybe even posting on "fringe sites" like here will be a negative. Most people don't really understand what Jow Forums even is, so it's not like they'd care if coming here is punished. The Chinese systems is also full of such small offenses, like jaywalking, cheating in online games, and spreading news not approved by the State. Now you might say that this is a bit of a stretch here, but if you look at government, you give them an inch and they take a mile. Better to not allow them to set up the framework at all.
It's precisely that defeatist mentality why nobody does anything. There was a quote goes something like:
>A firecracker and a gun cartridge may have the same amount of gunpowder in them, but a firecracker is unfocused, while the cartridge is directed. The Cartridge puts all of its energy into one blow, while the firecracker merely makes noise.
Now the dude was a neonazi, but the quote itself is valid. He said it in regard to people that pushed for more immediate action, but before the movement was properly set up. Random attacks would have been nothing but firecrackers, merely making noise, but not really giving any momentum to any real solid movement.
Personally, I do agree with many of Yang's ideas, and even with some of his policies, but to allow the infrastructure for such societal control to be laid is unforgivable. Yang is a danger to freedom.
Please relearn our country's history and ideals, or move to another country.

At least you are civil unlike some niggers from Jow Forums who call me share blue and discord tranny but I think time for planning has passed bodies need to hit the floor(preferably ones donning 30k dollar casual clothing)

>our country's history and ideals
so because years ago before any sort of technology existed, some rules were created, and we cannot absolutely touch them even if they make no sense today because muh ideals

Well except for advocating for libertarian candidates which have an equal chance of winning as yang (0), yeah theres not much I can do. But then again, theres not much any of us can do. Were gonna get fucked by the system regardless of who we advocate for. Were gonna lose more and more rights as the years go by, and we are powerless to fix it.

FUCK THE FUCK OFF YOU STUPID IDIOT FUCK YOU, NOBODY WANTS TO TALK POLITICS YOU FAGGOT SHILL KILL YOURSELF

B-B-B-B-BASED, THAT WAS A FUCKING K.O.

this is your chance to get neetbucks.

Bought a MATH hat cause I am too poor to just straight donate but hey its something

>At least you are civil
I gave Yang a chance. I was somewhat skeptical about the "Freedom Dividend", and a few of his other policies, but I liked the dude enough (he's honestly pretty charismatic) to go check out what else he had in mind, see what he stood for. When I saw that shit, I was completely taken aback. It's why I remember his license tier plan. I agree that something can and should be done to improve the situation for my fellow Americans, but Yang demands too much.
Ideals and principles don't change with time. Hell, it's called "Natural Law" for a reason.

>redistribution of wealth
It's a problem when more money is concentrated to the hands of a few, which enables them to essentially enslave people to shitty wages and horrible labor conditions. Because capitalism is prone to being gamed, there needs to be an income system that recirculates money back into consumer hands in addition to their wages. It's needed more so because wages are stagnating and the job market is shrinking due to automation and outsourcing. So money goes to producers but less is returned to consumers which grinds the economy to a halt. This is why even billionaires are promoting the adoption of UBI.

Huey Long's "Share the Wealth" Plan > Yang's "flat sales tax for everyone, lol" plan

There's plenty of substance behind Yang's campaign if you actually looked into it instead of cherry picking. There are good reasons why he's garnering all this support.

All giving everyone an equal amount of more money will do is allow companies to inflate prices a little bit though. And then moneys just worth less and its like you never got 1000 to begin with. Same reason raising minimum wages dont make people wealthier. Having more bills in circulation doesnt make the people richer. Ask Zimbabwe or Venezuela. The dollar is a stable currency. For all our flaws, thats a fact. Sure, we have some inflation, but comparatively to many nations, our currency is strong, and wed be hurting it and by extension our economy if we just decided to give everyone more money for the hell of it.

It's at that point because all the laws, background checks, holds, and limits have not prevented death. Not talking ghetto niggers killing ghetto niggers. No one gives a shot about them.
So we're at a place where neither fucking side wants to take on the real poison, and instead continue to feed and spread the poison with their incessant political bickering.

Inflation is mainly caused by printing money. UBI does not change the money supply, only distributes it at a rate too low to affect you unless you are spending upwards of $10k/mo. Venezuela printed the shit out of their money which is why it's value tanked.
>Sure, we have some inflation, but comparatively to many nations, our currency is strong
This is why an additional $1000/mo in people's pockets is not enough to drive prices up.

>It's at that point because all the laws, background checks, holds, and limits have not prevented death
They haven't, but that's all death. Arizona and California have massively different takes on gun control, with CA having possibly the most strict gun control in the entire Union, and Arizona having one of the most lax. Despite this, the difference in murder rate isn't as huge as you might expect. Per capita, Arizona is usually only around .5-1 deaths higher, and on a few years, lower. Interestingly, Maine is rated by lawcenter.giffords.org/scorecard/ as having an "F" rating on gun control (very lax gun control), but has the single lowest murder rate in the entire Union apparently, better than CA. Now CA might have a very low "gun violence rate" (lower than Maine's), but what difference does it make? People are still being murdered, and apparently at higher rates than in lax lawed Maine, so why the hell does it make a difference if they're shot or if they're bludgeoned with a hammer?

I SAID KILL YOURSELF YOU STUPID NIGGER

Why are you so politically charged?