Should women be allowed to vote or no

should women be allowed to vote or no

Attached: 1409030109009.jpg (250x250, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SoWLdxkvXqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no
nobody should be allowed to vote

>nobody should be allowed to vote
why

Well if women actually care about more than just themselves then yeah they should be allowed to vote.

well why should woman not be allowd to vote what bout the ones who are not fucking retarded roasties
>inb4 all duh woman r duh roastie

desu no, everything started going to shit as soon as they were allowed to vote and entered the labour market en masse

All women are roastes bitch.
Origiste

Jewish women started the feminist movement.

no white women did. why are you lying

ahh r9k, tackling the issues of 1910

People don't know what's best for themselves or their societies and inevitably vote themselves to ruins.

Jewish women are white.

They were white you fucking spastic.

Honestly all votes should require an essay as to why they are voting for that candidate.

still false though you tiny brained homos

unironically this
so if someone gives a stupid fucking reason it will just be thrown out
since stupidity is not a gendered thing

Oh fuck off woman.

you're so lost

>You're so lost
What the fuck does that mean? "You're lost" Fucking beef wellington.

youtube.com/watch?v=SoWLdxkvXqw

You're so lost? Speak for yourself hypocrite kek.

>People don't know what's best for themselves or their societies and inevitably vote themselves to ruins.
People do know what's best for themselves and their communities and they know better than people that don't live in those communities and face the same problems those communities faces.

There should be two law systems, one for men and women and each gender gets to vote for their laws.

Idk. Even if allowed some still choose taking care children and house before voting/politics or still don't care for it

They don't though. Fucking nobody does. Central banks rig the economy, chemicals are in our food and drink, chemtrails decrease our lifespans and entertaiment is used to engineer society and nobody gives a flying fuck.

found the boomer. gtfo oldfag

Education indoctrinates the young and medical procedures make us worse but do good in specific cases to withhold an image.

No, women are terribke gibmedats who legally steal others resources through social security to avoid consequences of their terrible life choices.

solution: take away people's right to vote?

Nah, only males over the age of 25 should be able to vote.

Attached: 1552139535369.jpg (406x600, 130K)

No, they shouldn't. It was a terrible mistake. Any society that gives power to women will collapse shortly after

Nobody is allowed to vote. Voting is just a scheme to make the commoners feel like they have any choice in the matter, when in reality it's all pre-determined.
Why would anyone let the average retard decide the fate of society?

Attached: 400.jpg (409x400, 88K)

this but unironically
read kuehnelt-leddihn

women should be allowed to vote for your death

Attached: SdMfUfJ5dV4VVafI.jpg (600x600, 15K)

OH SHIT I'M SCREWED

I respect women so I think their vote should be worth 1.3 votes

fpbp
alkuperainen

yes. and also fat

no, they max can find a solution for their own problems but rarely they think about the collective problems existing in their surroundings, and when they do, they are only capable of thinking about the solution and not the means to reach it, which is what generate problems later on. this incapability of correctly thinking about collective problems let them fall prey for politicians that promisses what they want and know, solutions.

This says a lot about hour society

again the solution is to take away their right to decide who makes the rules? what would then stop those in power from doing things that harm communities?
people that live in those communities are going to know what the problems are better than people that don't live in those communities.

in my opnion representative democracy should still remain in low level government, such as to decide who would be the mayor and the communities leaders. if the state or national rulersstart to shit on these communities they simple should raise against it, that pretty much what happenened with the french revolution no? but I think that if being the leader of the nation/state became a "job" in which his/her life relied upon, instead of being the "representative of the people", it would limit how much that guy would try to harm the communities

sry for fucking the phrasing so much, hope you understanded what I meant

>I think that if being the leader of the nation/state became a "job"
who fires the baddies?

the weaponized peasant revolt or other baddies from enemy countries

Attached: 1568665718878.jpg (2048x2048, 875K)

>the weaponized peasant
there's nothing stopping the government from taking the weapons first
we will have our phones and fashion accessories, that's about it.

what matters in a revolt is communication, workforce and sabotage. sadly people today don't have the ways to communicate with SW as they did last century, and sabotage you can do with pretty much anything, you just have to be a little creative with the boobtraps and explosive things

everyone hates each other and would rather see them fail than succeed

Yeah they should vote, everyone is else is equally inept.

Best post I have seen in years

Democracy has stopped any long term progress, climate change wouldnt be a thing if the government werent only made with a four years plan designed to win over the dumb masses who dont know shit about politic

true but you left out the reason why:
Smart AI should decide for us.

Attached: 1536697489232.jpg (1080x1616, 104K)

only if they show equal responsibility to men so it would be a very small group of women.

This, but unironically. The singularity will happen eventually and be better than us at every thing

>implying I was being ironic

Attached: 35df8a20477889.562ebee477863.jpg (600x474, 35K)