My bpd makes me feel bad

My bpd makes me feel bad
I have no friends and I'm lonely

Attached: 20190918_083338-compressor.jpg (3024x3024, 1.25M)

Pls I want a friend

Op you did not hurt yourself to take this pic did u

my ex had bpd
I hope she kills herself, all she does is hurt other people

Maybe....
I'm sorry

Eh dont be sorry I just wish you would not do stuff like that.

>Maybe....
seek help

I hurt only myself

I tried but nothing :(

You don't even know me user, in very bad

Even tho I dont know you the thought of you carving yourself up hurts me. I know someone with bpd and I do not like to think that she possibly goes through things like that. I hope you work things out I hope you get help.

She's probably better off than me
Did she ever do it of your knowledge

Im not sure if she has I really hope not. And you should look into therapy. And try to make some nice friends who will listen to you. Im sorry your lonely a lot of people are here

I tried therapy.
8 years , it did nothing I'm still very sad.
And it's hard to make friends

8 years is a long time. I know therapy tends to not work for me that well but some people swear by it. Guess it depends on who your therapist is. Do you have any hobbies? Maybe you could look into joining a club and try to make friends there. I find just sparking a conversation with strangers can lead to friendship. Where do you live?

not op but can we be fren :(

My hobbies are literature and classical music, it's really hard for me to be around people

Have you ever tried to play music. Take a class on how to play an instrament. Classical is beautiful and playing it is a lot of fun. Maybe you can take a class and get together with some of the people to practice. That could be an in for you maybe. I used to love to play music.

That post was made by me, OP
If you want we can be friends

I can already play the piano and as I said being around people is hard

Why is it hard for you to be around others user? Piano is a beautiful instrument what do you like to play?

People make me scared
And I used to play kinda middle of the road stuff
Moonlight sonata for example

Why do they make you scared? Like do you think they will judge you for your bpd? And beethoven is beautiful you have nice taste.

People.do judge me even not for my bpd but I'm scared because I don't want to be emotionally hurt
I'm going to sleep user, thanks for keeping me company goodnight.

Have a goodnight I understand people can be super judgmental if you want to talk again you should post your discord before you go

I've got it too along with a lot of other shit man, one of them being schizoaffective. I've just dealt with people leaving and decieving, most of what you get out of people is lies and temporary relationships. That's just life. The only person who's ever gonna stick around long enough is you, learn to laugh. It makes life brighter. Just start talking to people, make jokes that aren't too harsh. If they like you then you made someone's day that day. If not then fuck em. Just keep living and don't change for nobody. eventually you'll find your crowd or create it. Just remember when you do there's people where you started out. You can live without people but you can't live without you.

>ironically judging other people for being judgmental
>creepily asks for discord at the end
stop being a fucking faggot and just tell her you want to fuck

>her
>implying girls visit this site

>believing that "her" is used for only girls