Dear a brack people. A fucka you. You are fawking stuupid. but you say i racist? quit compraining about racism...

>Dear a brack people. A fucka you. You are fawking stuupid. but you say i racist? quit compraining about racism. it dont fawking exist
What this guys problem? He doesn't even live around black people yet he's super racist towards us

Attached: 5346985632875.jpg (691x588, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kerNUkTTtyI
youtu.be/Xr9_EIQU9I4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he has a tiny pebis

He is afraid of the black cock. His tiny shrimp penis can't compete and he's afraid you'll fuck all the slanty eyed sluts

He's BASED

>He doesn't even live around black people
nobody wants to

Yeah, nigga, don't worry. I'm not a race mixing degenerate. I'm a redpilled black guy.

what about niggers? do they want to?

B A S E D

Attached: tired.png (1022x731, 643K)

>Living around niggers
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kerNUkTTtyI

lol
based zipper head

This is why i hate NY, crazy blacks are 70% of the city

t. New Yorker

Wrong insult nigger leaf.

they keep killing each other so prop not

which are the nips then?

Japs=Nips
Zipperheads=Koreans

I think the right question is what's the rest of the world's problem? Why would you want to be close to baboons?

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,t.u1.jpg (750x1000, 127K)

Other than nip I mean
aren't Koreans Gooks??

i mean the only things they have to do for fun is fuck and kill niggers. sounds like an ideal life, especially since theyre too lazy to go any further than 20 meters to do so.

probably want to just to make it easier.

Yes.

oh

>concerned about the opinion of a japanese guy who lives in japan, a country that's nearly 100% ethnically japanese and definitely < 0.1% black
u shook senpai?

I have faith in japanese people, they are not bound with white guilt and will repel multiculturalism the moment they experience the rape and murder it brings.

Attached: 1385844596694.png (635x349, 161K)

Don't worry Japanese are racist towards everyone, even other asians

Attached: 1526558701695.png (926x884, 388K)

Gay thread

>black
>people
Haha, classic.

gay

I'm pretty sure all Asians have autism. The more I learn about them the more I'm convinced of it. But at the same time "black culture" in the US is just garbage and needs to be addressed. The more we ignore the problem instead of trying to get to the bottom of this the worse it's going to get.

He says black people but he's actually just referring to the gangbangers and sjws, at least according to him. Aka he hates niggers, not just regular blacks. I hate niggers too. They give other blacks a bad name and only ruin things for everyone.

Ur back, lol

youtu.be/Xr9_EIQU9I4

Im watching his video and that title is photoshopped. he just said he doesnt treat black people better or worse. Whats the problem here?

If anything youre just proving his point. Stop shilling your hate retard. That kind of behavior is the problem.

Attached: Screenshot_20180610-235047.png (540x960, 244K)

im not racist but niggers should be shipped to africa then nuked

brack beepur

His entire argument was "hey blacks, maybe you should try not fucking resorting to violence every 2 seconds if you dont want people to think you're violent"

>all niggers chimp out and send death threats to him

yet their pussy asses let America rule them as slaves.

Shut teh fuck up you subhuman cracker

based and redpilled turk poster

I love all my anons. even those who hate me. everyone deserves a lot of hugs and love. please be nice.

Attached: 34645456346.jpg (576x576, 61K)

Kara Boga

kill the whitey

be nice user. niceness is good.

Attached: 1527387455148.png (680x514, 282K)

give a hug please im lonely right now

*hugs you* here user. you deserve it :)

Attached: fghfhfghfgh.jpg (1024x1024, 134K)

Brack people are very sensitive.

>implying niggers go to japan

they can't if they wanted to, but the vid was basically him telling them not to nig in nipland