This, but for 16 years now

This, but for 16 years now.

Attached: me irl.png (780x1000, 46K)

wanting to actually contribute to industrial society...

The true pill is actually changing your life and realizing the time spent doing nothing and laying down procrastinating was actually enjoyable and desirable.

dude just change your life even though you have no opportunities, no support group and no drive to do anything lmao

You know how you are your chemicals? And how you in particular are bad chemicals? Well normies don't know that. They think you can WILL yourself, with your SOUL, do go out and do things. They don't get the reality that what you are made of doesn't get to do what they expect of you. The stuff that is you doesn't go into the life that you want.

An hero.

Just be yourself.

Unironically. If you can figure out who you are and what you are all about, your life will always be bearable because you know that whatever situation the universe throws at you, you will be able to act in accordance with your nature. A snake doesn't worry about having no arms, because it knows what it is. I don't worry about having a conventional life, because I know it's not in my nature to pursue relationships or start a family.

It's not a cheat code to eliminate suffering from your life. But at least the suffering will make some sense, and there will be some meaning to your life (meaning does not mean purpose, because no life has purpose). But if you don't know who you are, life is just a series of incomprehensible moments, with no sense to anything, and you will just be wandering from one beating to the next.

None of this will make any sense for those still in their teens. It may not make sense in your twenties, but by the time you're 30, you're probably ready.

What if all I am is video games and masturbation and sweets, but I develop a bad wrist, and diabetes?

>he can't will himself to phase through solid matter, breaking physical laws
bro

This, also you can't truly do nothing, you're always doing something, absorbing information, experiencing the world and thinking about it.
the years in your man cave will turn you into a zen master, you won't care about petty things, bounce back or take any joke and focus on things beyond hedonistic pleasure.

Be thankful you can fuck around and do nothing. Not everyone is so fortunate.

>focus on things beyond hedonistic pleasure
Such as jerking off and playing video games?

One day you will be done with them, the more time you have wasted the stronger your will to succeed can become.

>the years of watching cartoons and jerking off in mommys house will make you a zen master

Lmaooooooo

Enter a fit of rage and destroy your phone and computer. The only way back now is to go outside and re buy everything physically

If you think its your gadgets that ruin you, you are too weak to make it anyway. Don't bother.

That sounds like cope

If you didn't have your gadgets and any money to replace them then making the life you live painful to maintain is absolutely the best way to change things

Oh, I'd change things alright. I'd read books instead of play games, and I'd watch TV instead of watch YouTube videos. I'd boil my own rice and fry my own potatoes instead of buying. I'd break my back at a warehouse instead of break my wrist at the office.
But the actual stuff that matters - community, love, acceptance, that won't change at all. This isn't related to money or gadgets whatsoever.

Can we say that this is all due to shitty parenting/ no parenting? cause and effect

We could say that, until the "depression gene" is discovered and scientists tell us just like some people are prone to certain types of cancer, or prone to gain weight easier, etc, some are also just prone to being sad.

The point isn't too replace one vice with another; if you're too addicted to timewasters like video games and tv to do anything of value then you need to remove that cancer from your life physically. Time is insanely precious and unrecoverable, stop wasting it.

I'm not sure what that has to do with community/love; most of the world (especially the ones near you) live in a distracted reality and aren't worth interfacing with anyways. The days of mating with someone in your hometown are over. It's now a global hunt.

Wow, you managed to convince me with just one short post that you are human garbage and deserve what you get.

yeah you're not gonna make it, hiding this thread

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Yeah you will never find a true robot who stays in his room 24/7 who actually had good parents who put daily effort into raising him. Then the normies who did have supportive hard working parents tell the robots to just grow up, as if they experienced even 0.05% of the struggles of a robot.

Attached: 1564141943573.jpg (1171x936, 73K)