Tok id get

tok id get

Attached: dratbil.jpg (249x249, 11K)

Gotcha.

tok

Attached: PickupaKot.png (400x390, 67K)

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little kot thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" cat making a funny face, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking cat. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Kotfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "ID WITH KOT IS KOT ID WITH KOT IS KOT" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever..

No please the other kiwi might come don't do that

Yes, kot id! Fucking BASED!

Haha, kot!

Wow, reddit's gonna love this! It's kot!

HAHAHHAAH
KOT EYE DEE GAIS!!11!1!!!

*SNAP* That's going in my kot folder!

Kot is Jow Forums!

OMG
OTHER GUY FROM NZ
DID YOU SEE THE AMERICAN'S KOT ID?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

HOW ARE THEY SO BASED?!?!?!?!??!?!

Yes! Three cheers for kot!

front page of Ifunny here we come
with our KOT ID!!!!!!1

KOT ID

HOLY fuckcUING shit!!!!!!

KOTKOTKOTKTOKTOKTOTKOTKOTKT

It's based! Fucking kot!

damn, I cant wait to show all my friends on facebook this KOT ID!!!!!!

Why did you do it

Attached: Drool.jpg (1024x1024, 243K)

Kot id! Please be my bridegroom!

3 is hardly enough!

I would say 1 cheer for all the threads KOT has improved but then we would e here all day!!!!

Fucking based! We all love kots here at bant!

K O T
O
T

A kot ID? I'm posting that to r/thedonald! Fuck yeah!

KOT

Dude look at that kot, based as hell...

Basesd Dynamic proxyfagging kiwi

Kot! What do we aim for next?

*ring ring*
"hello, is this reddit?"
"well I have a kot ID you have just GOT to see"

The madman he's done it, it's a kot id!

I love kot!

I actually am a different person than him
usually I just post the edited copypasta then leave but I decided to stick around and spam with him this time

I guess its just NZ culture to really fucking hate KOT faggots

Hello? Mr President, that kot id you wanted? It’s here...

Fuck yeah! Pickle kotsters in the house tonight! Pickle kot gonna have a good time!

Mum, get the camera! It’s kot ID!

roll

OH WOW
A NAMEFAG

HAHAHA AWESOME
I CANT WAIT TO BECOME INTERNET FAMOUS!!!
I HOPE PEOPLE ON THE CHAN EVENTUALLY START TO RESOGNIZE ME!!!!

I LOVE HAVIG A USERNAME ON AN ANONYMOUS SITE, THAT WAY IT CAN BE JUST LIKE REDDIT!!!!!!!

Dude, you’re not gonna believe this. It’s a kot id!

no way
proof?!?!?!?!

You know what just cuz new zealanders don't like KOT I'm going to make a thread a day all about Kot just to spite your country

Micheal the tests have come back
you ARE the kot ID

kot is kot

Attached: 1525354450409.png (760x756, 1.66M)

Holy shit dude, I saw you on reddit! Try a make it big on bant, hey?

It doesnt have to be KOT
just any reddit tier shit like it will do

No way, it’s shitpost! Hell yeah!

Dude wtf? You use reddit too?

tok

if you look under your seats you will see that YOU'RE ALL GOING HOME WITH A KOT ID!!!!!

YOU GET A KOT ID, YOU GET A KOT ID, YOU ALL GET KOT ID'S!!!!

Shitpost? You mod on r/thedonald right? Based!

Fuck yeah! We love reddit!

What the hell? Another reddit user, on Jow Forums? Welcome dude!

Holy shit, a redditor ! Based as frick!

*dab*

how butt blasted are you?

the kot id poster is immunised against all dangers, one may call him a faggot, cancer, newfag, underage, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But call him reddit and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out

Attached: dead kot.png (1024x1024, 345K)

You monster

Attached: GunChen.jpg (600x425, 148K)

t.samefag

kot

кoт

Kot no more

μ

k o t

i think i posted in this one already but who cares lmao, kot id

oh pretty close

Teg di tok

now

kot

Check my TOK ID

rollarino

Attached: 4df9c2bbddc4413db4bc2758f2bfc9a3ae3af1f15d4759f57b880b0a548ba745.png (547x603, 20K)