Would Ted be depressed that we haven't taken his message seriously?

Would Ted be depressed that we haven't taken his message seriously?

Attached: unabomber-752x501[1].jpg (752x501, 105K)

No, he expected that.

I don't think he expected anything less

There's no "we" unless you subscribe to some manufactured dogma. Ted made his mark and said his piece. It's better to think for yourself using what you know.

I think his only hope is when things collapse that a bunch of revolutionaries will use his texts as a bible. Sort of like marxists during the russian revolution.

Do you guys think Ted, Terry Nichols, the Boston bomber kid, the shoe bomber and some of the other al qaeda boys share a table at lunch to talk about who is the best bomber?

Attached: 4955DEE6-59FF-4310-816E-445DC1D26566.jpg (220x156, 14K)

I dont get why a 77 year old man is still in the supermax
Whats he gonna do in a lower level prison? He's ancient

supermax is for high IQ individuals user

It's unlikely any of the prisoners there are allowed to interact with eachother.

After the MK Ultra stuff became common knowledge there would be no way in hell they would ever allow him to be released or speak publicly again. He will die there.

Hes classified as a "terrorist" after the laws passed post 9/11 there was no way he would see daylight again. Hes still allowed to receive and send letters. Don't feel too bad for him. Supermax prison must be comfy compared to the hellholes general felons go to.

Ted was too smart for anyone on this board to comprehend

If you are too smart for people to comprehend and people cant understand you then you arent very smart at all user.

Attached: 19A0295D-F5E0-4B8F-92EC-829AD346AE3E.jpg (556x527, 32K)

Ted's manifesto completely changed my life and how I view everything

mk ultra stuff? what are you talking about? DId it turn out he was in mk ultra or something?

>mkultra
He addressed this in a publicized letter some time ago. There surely is an archive of them.

lol where do you get your ideas about prison?

I wish right wing environmental terrorism would become a thing.

Id say he made a pretty significant impact considering you just made a thread about him

They let out a 90 year old murder because they thought the same thing and he killed someone again when he got out

OP obviously meant 'we' as in the majority of people that each individually make up society. There is a "we" to the extent that, if the majority of people who made up society (or at least the Jews in charge) actually adopted his beliefs, the world might've been a bit less clowny. Too bad we didn't though.

Probably in future we'll have eco terrorists and long silver haired superhuman men running around.

Ted's analysis of capitalist consumerism and industrial progression surmised that ultimately humanity would eat itself regardless of social awareness because technological progression is ultimately the only priority of our current system and punishes anyone for not participating. In his manifesto he was under no illusion that he would gain any level of support and was extremely pessimistic with regards to the potential outcomes of any organised revolution, expecting that if humanity survived the initial climax and reverted to neo-ludditeism that technological oppression would still emerge in cycles.

So no, I doubt he's depressed because of that. He's probably become quite clued up on climate change now and sees that it could well be a viable means of fighting technological oppression.

>Would Ted be depressed that we haven't taken his message seriously?
>Would

>Ted was too smart
>Ted was

Did the guy die without me noticing?

Shit, if you wonder if he's disappointed, just write to him and ask.

Ted keeps up regular correspondence with people who mail him, there are plenty of people who take him seriously and he knows that.

So he knows about the Unabomber series made by Discovery?

That gives me great comfort.