Hrt is innocent and natural

a natural hormone that the body accepts and utilizes. you may hate on some of the more barbaric bottom surgery images (some of that stuff is quite shocking! i don't appreciate you posting it all the time to be honest), but there's nothing wrong with hrt. why do you care what people do with their bodies anyhow. begone.

Attached: 1511415681669.jpg (1200x1600, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4g_d1wQGZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Show your face filthy tranny.

Attached: 1568776593322.png (693x598, 201K)

Do not forget to dial 8!

Attached: 1568726292092.jpg (4800x4800, 1.57M)

>but there's nothing wrong with hrt
taking hormones that your body doesn't produce simply because you're mentally ill

>a natural hormone that the body accepts and utilizes
holy fuck I don't even know where to start with how fucking broken that statement is.

Your pushing of HRT is super fucked up dude. I personally think that you should be criminally responsible and charged with assault for every single vulnerable person that takes this shit because of you.

Only frustrated virgins and roasties complain about transexuals
I have met transexuals who by all means look like beautiful girls and act way way more feminine than most of modern women making them more desirable

Undesirable women tend to be the ones who hate trannies the most

>Only frustrated virgins and roasties complain about transexuals
I have met transexuals who by all means look like beautiful girls and act way way more feminine than most of modern women making them more desirable

Undesirable women tend to be the ones who hate trannies the mos

t. coping tranny

there's possibility of a reaction
what if I'm the unlucky tranny that has a severe reaction to the chemicals? I've always been sensitive to products...
I would rather change my diet and lifestyle than risk my health by adding a bunch of chemicals to my body.

t. undesirable tranny

Literally every human produces estrogen in some amount (males substantially lower), you'd be fine.
If you're concerned about being an ugly tranny it's not like you can get any worse

Fucking amazing. Plz moar.

I'm saying there's more than just estrogen in those pills, I could have a reaction to those things. or my body has a reaction to the estrogen.
I don't want you to stop doing what you're doing, but I won't risk my body when I can achieve similar results with a diet and lifestyle change.
I need to protect my health and the health of my womb.

Man, fuck you and fuck every other goddamn tranny posting on this fucking board trying to spread this fucking disease.

You're a piece of shit and you fucking know it.

>natural for men to have a homrone imbalance
Doesn't it cause risks for prostate cancer by the way fag?

>super satan can't spell

ass embiggening
slut stride
nipple enhancements
shame-hysterical rage normalization module
color matching reward center

wow look at all these great utilizations for estrogen. what a useful hormone. what does it matter that it inhibits testosterone and dopamine and produces prolactin?

>athletes taking hormones to put ball in hoop better GOOD
>normal people taking hormones to more nearly achieve self-actualization BAD
i'm glad Jow Forumscucks are losing this war the world over, my gf(male) gets free hormones in her state medicare now, and all these losers can do is make salty reaction pics on the fringe incel forum like

Attached: 1556827787399.png (921x1300, 1015K)

>>athletes taking hormones ... GOOD
actually not you fucking moron

why are you even here if you admit this is a "fringe incel forum"? just to piss people off? isn't the LGBT containment board enough for your degeneracy? can you please die like the rest of your suicidal ilk? thank you.

>isn't the LGBT containment board enough for your degeneracy?
lgbt was created as a safe space.
>can you please die like the rest of your suicidal ilk?
Jow Forums was created as a containment board.
learn the difference: i have free rein, you should get back in your pigpen ;)

Attached: 06.49.54).jpg (282x267, 26K)

what's my fucking pigpen? pol? are you paranoid or taking any psychoactive drugs? you're wrong in everything you say

the only way you can call estrogen a performance enhancing drug is if the sport is being a sex object.

damn dude you sound pretty hormonal, relax

>juxtaposes fetish terminology into argument
>you sound pretty hormonal

Attached: 1484682246617.jpg (872x617, 45K)

Your body also naturally produces testosterone, yet people still die from doing steroids.

no dude, you have no idea what you're talking about, hrt has probably messed up your mind. you sound exactly like the stereotypical transgender going apeshit because someone mispronounced their gender. stop seeing ghosts, not everyone on here is from Jow Forums or out to get you, hon

youtube.com/watch?v=C4g_d1wQGZk

>you sound exactly like the stereotypical transgender going apeshit because someone mispronounced their gender. stop seeing ghosts, not everyone on here is from Jow Forums or out to get you, hon
i'm not trans, pursue other ad hominems my man

Attached: 3o1w7zabho8_1280.gif (520x880, 131K)

that picture looks good
99.999% of you do not
your argument is shit
nobody cares what you do to yourself over the age of 18, they care when you start trying to do it to children or demand other people change how they act towards you or accept some dumb shit they don't want to accept like chris chan or jessica yaniv is a fucking woman

I'm so glad I live in the woods, if you ever come out here I'll bury you in a shallow grave.

how bout degenerate faggot, is that good enough for you?

All these delusional men who think women want to be them and straight men want to be with them. You're not any different than those disgusting 50 year old fat men who put on wigs and call themselves sissies.

You didn't even produce any counter arguments and FYI estrogen is a natural hormone produce by men but just in smaller quantities. Taking more E has more benefits for your body than having high T

Prostate cancer is caused by high T. Which is why T blockers are given mainly to men with diagnosed prostate cancer

>Taking more E has more benefits for your body than having high T

"High estrogen levels in men contribute to prostate cancer and heart disease as well as gynecomastia ( enlarged breasts). As the testosterone is transformed into estrogen the low levels of testosterone can cause many unpleasant symptoms including loss of muscle mass, fatigue, low libido, erectile dysfunction."

stop twisting everything and being so mentally deranged, hon