Why can't you date a chubby black woman?

It seems like you won't be lonely incels if you dated a chubby black woman. You might even discover that they are sweeter than the girls you obsess over.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-02-06-at-5.35.13-PM-777x900.png (777x900, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ozy.com/acumen/lonely-black-women-get-depressed-more-than-men/96408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my mom is a fat black woman
it is physically impossible for me to find them attractive

> Smell my feet, user
Unattractive black women love ugly awkward white guys. Some of these women have never been able to have a real boyfriend in their lives.

Attached: Bim-Adewunmi-006.jpg (1200x630, 71K)

they smell

origanele

These women are literally the only people on earth sadder than you robots.

ozy.com/acumen/lonely-black-women-get-depressed-more-than-men/96408

>Why can't you date a chubby black woman?
They're intimidating

This guy can do it and so can you!

Attached: download (1).jpg (636x382, 71K)

>Why can't you date a chubby black woman?
Because she doesn't want me, why else? I'd love someone like the OP pic, but preferably much hairier.

I got cruelly rejected by one last year, I'm still depressed because of it, I'm not falling for that shit ever again.

what does this mean? i'm trying to bag this cute little alt white boy right now, and i get told i'm this all the time.

Chubby black women only want Chad

It means you're giant bitches who treat people like utter shit, and you look for guys who will beat you up to set you right.

but i'm just autistic

I don't speak somali and they don't speak swedish

The stereotypical image of a larger black woman in the minds of small white boys is outgoing, vocal, and blustery. Obviously this scares them

That doesn't scare anyone, that's cute. What scares people is that they have really nasty personalities in private, and they have issues with pair bonding or feeling anything towards people in any way.

I never got past the outgoing part... Apparently that was good for me!

I don't find most black women and most chubby women romantically attractive, and there's probably less than 1k black people in my country.

>hey have issues with pair bonding or feeling anything towards people in any way
there's a cause to that effect. i'm a really sweet and giving person, but i've been worn down by previous relationships. i've dated white and black guys, successful ones and neet ones. i'm actively unattracted to chads, and yer dudes still want to treat you like garbage

you end up getting guarded

>ywn have a qt plug-wearing ytboi because you come off scary for no goddamn reason

Attached: 7847358354822.jpg (810x555, 41K)

I'm not saying that twinks such as myself being scared of you is your fault, I'm just saying that that's the reality of stereotypes and perception

>there's a cause to that effect.
That's your issue to sort through, no one gives a shit. When you get a guy who will give a shit, you'll fuck him over because you can't understand why someone would have any genuine affection for you. So it's better to stay away.

And your creepy racist fetish shit is disgusting.