Anyone else gets incredibly sad when they see cute girls knowing that you will NEVER get a chance with them

Anyone else gets incredibly sad when they see cute girls knowing that you will NEVER get a chance with them.

Attached: IMG_20190918_150226.jpg (1080x1266, 353K)

no

being sad for that is accepting you are a loser and are not improving your own

Stop lusting after basic instawhore bitches covered in disgusting makeup.

Yeah.
Another depressing thing to do is look at the pic's setting and background because it's a big indicator of how much her company costs.

Some things can't be improved. I either accept or cope.

anything can be improved
absolutely anything
the improvement is in the eye of the beholder so it is always possible

just be an observer of animals user
stop being a salty retard

there is only so much you can do to improve, facial structure + height are the two things that ultimately determine your sexual success and these are set in stone.

OP here
I can looksmaxx all i want im already somewhat Jow Forums (gym for 1 year) + /fa/ + learned some pua shit so i can here and there use it but im 5'6-5'7 so its extremely hard to compete in a place where the average dude is 5'11-6'

no
you are just lazy to try

An observer of animals? Like watching how the weak ones die?

I've never heart that platitude before desu

like I said, it's in the eye of the beholder

you can probably improve something by observing the predator instead of the prey in this situation
and a prey when it manages to flee literally shows a succesful situation

yeah
i just try not to let it bother me

the reaction never really goes away, that feeling you get when you see a super cutie.
You have to learn to just let it go and not dwell on it

Get a better personality and talk to women in real life where you have more info about each other than just knowing what you look like and what your basic interests are. Plenty of guys who aren't attractive or rich have cute girlfriends because women's vaginas get wet when a guy makes them laugh. Your problems are entirely caused by you.

Technically both can be improved via plastic.

If your height or face is so detrimental to your dating that it hinders you undateable, just pony up the cash and get shit fixed.

Well I was like that. Then sadness became anger and anger became anger at myself then anger at myself became dedication to improve myself. As it turns out that helps with getting a cute gf.

What if i tried and failed? Are you going to tell me to try harder? Fuck off

>Your problems are entirely caused by you
I agree. I wasn't born with Chad genes and that's my problem.

What specifically did you improve? And what was the result?

>t. Someone who has absolutely no idea how crippling autism can be

I literally cannot face somebody/make eye contact without looking like I'm about have a panic attack and only able to form the most basic sentences while stuttering every other word. Holding an engaging conversation is literally impossible and everything I say sounds so robotic it makes people feel like they aren't talking to a human being. You think people like that are supposed to make girls wet by being witty and funny? You are utterly clueless. Give me a fucking break.

(Not the guy you replied to..)

>nose ring
>Tattoos
>Cute
Yet another thot who ruined her appearance to become thottier.

no
but you can see ugly ass niggers and manlets with girls

it's up to you
the results are your own treasure, not mine

Tell me how can i improve my micropenis
Tell me user come tell me

I forget after a few drinks

I stopped at searing anger just short of genocide. Dollfu helps

Attached: IMG_20190817_141707.jpg (1944x2592, 829K)

Start investing in genetic engineering and tissue replacement.

So far we medical scientists have grown a squirrel dick and attached to a dickless squirrel

human dick replacements are soon.

The rare times I've seen that is with young couples where the man was noticeably wealthy

There's no such thing, retard. Quit acting like you're not to blame. Nobody likes you because you're a fucking crybaby who doesn't do shit for himself.

Why not just grow genetically engineered lolibots at that point?

Lmao not in my lifetime
Also i barely make enough money to live
Some things can't be improved user stop lying let the anons cope in peace

>but you can see ugly ass niggers and manlets with girls
its not possible for a nigger to be incel unless he's an absolute faggot soi boi, besides the exceptions get cucked all the time.

>there's no such thing
Wrong

that's way later dude,
growing an organ =/= growing a whole organism

start saving now
we'll see rich people getting new dicks in 10-20 years
plebs in maybe 30

I tell you
find a girl with that fetish
simple as that

there is such a thing, retard. you are coping very hard. here's a blackpill for anons. These genes determine your entire life.

rs53576 in the oxytocin receptor influences social behavior and personality
rs1815739 muscle performance
rs7412 and rs429358 can raise the risk of Alzheimer's disease by more than 10x
rs6152 can influence baldness
rs333 resistance to HIV
rs1800497 in a dopamine receptor may influence the sense of pleasure
rs1805007 determines red hair and sensitivity to anesthetics
rs9939609 triggers obesity and type-2 diabetes
rs662799 prevents weight gain from high fat diets
rs7495174 green eye color and rs12913832 for blue eye color
rs7903146 in 3% of the population greatly increases the risk of type-2 diabetes
rs12255372 linked to type-2 diabetes and breast cancer
rs1799971 makes alcohol cravings stronger
rs17822931 determines earwax, sweating and body odor
rs4680 varied cognitive effects
rs1333049 coronary heart disease
rs1051730 and rs3750344 nicotine dependence
rs4988235 lactose intolerance

>These genes determine your entire life.

while these increase your chances of certain outcomes, saying they determine your entire life is so fucking defeatist

who cares
it's too expensive to analyze this for 99% of population
not a reality for anyone and not needed at all

>rs4988235 lactose intolerance
I was lactose intolerant
and now i'm not

Genome =/= proteome

idiot

which is the nigger gene

>anything can be improved
Stop the normie speech and kys you delusional faggot

>certain outcomes
Life changing outcomes.
what's your point?
nice cherry picking retard, now go change your eye color

Autism doesn't do that, faggot, you just have social anxiety. And unlike autism, it's possible to solve that via therapy or even just by becoming an alcoholic.

>go change your eye color
My eye colour isn't CHAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LIFE ISNT FAIR AND ITS NOT MY FAULT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wow,
you really are determined to be a fucking loser

>what's your point?
this here
desu he pretty much nailed it

i proved my point and this applies to many other critical genes now fuck off, you cherry picked and got rekt leave the thread.

>i proved my point
no you didn't

you basically said if you've been dealt a losing hand there is no hope and you should give up

pure loser talk

Yeah I do.
When it gets too bad I stop for a while to try and keep my thoughts away from women as much as possible.
Coming here doesn't help though.

The fact that these girls are most probably dumbfucks makes me sad

Idk why you're making such a stink about genetics. Do you want to make fun of betas that bad? Or are you just stupid?

i did prove my point but you lack basic intelligence to comprehend it

if you're right
why haven't you killed yourself yet?

That's true though.
Born with shit eyesight? You won't be a pilot. Born a dwarf? You'll never be a basketball star and you'll die before you hit 40.

because the internet exists.

yep and if you're neither a pilot or a basketball player you'll never be happy, get laid, or eve get the respect of your peers.

why live?

theres this 6 foot girl that comes into my job from time to time and smiles at me. it's more of a pity type of thing im pretty sure because she's blonde, pale, and has blue eyes, while i'm ugly as fuck, a mutt, and 5'7.

>it's more of a pity type of thing
Make no mistake, it more than likely is.

Height can only be changed by a few inches and its very risky with a lot of negative side effects like crippling you for life. If you have to travel to a third world shit hole to get a certain type of cosmetic surgery done that should be a red flag not to do it

yeah i know. it still feels good that people see me as human enough to smile for me though

you should use that as fuel to continue working on yourself. little positive affirmations like this unironically go a long way. many people here are devoid of this.

ive passed the point in my life where something like this would be enough to make me make a change. in all honesty, i've completely given up on the hope of ever getting a chick to love me, so i'm focusing on my mental health.

No, i get pissed off.

every fucking time man. shit's real fucking depressing. i try to ignore it and cope but there's only so much i can do.