I can't stop thinking about lookism

I can't stop thinking about lookism

Fuck, everything is decided at birth

Attached: 1540313800996.jpg (940x626, 292K)

Not if you're not a lazy fuck who's unwilling to do anything to improve himself

Then just go get the plastic surgery already, dumbass.

except your attitude. cope harder.

>tfw autistic chad

klmhjbu

Yes, I have bimax and genio scheduled for next year

But I've already lost 26 years of my life

>Fuck, everything is decided at birth
if you're

There's hope for dating other subhumans, I wanna be with beautiful girls

you're the one coping without seeing my face first

Nothing you can do to change the past. So don't worry about it so much.

But congrats on the surgeries. It will help since so much of life is looks oriented.

you're not going to be around beautiful girls because you seem like an insufferable cunt. go do fun things. you can be the ugliest faggot alive and if you're doing fun shit, people will mystically always be around you. imagine that.

Yeah I don't wanna only be with them, I wanna fuck them lol

the guy on the pic just needs a retainer that adjusts the jaw.

as someone that has and still does fuck a lot of "beautiful women," remove this thought. you reek of desperation and women are completely averse to this scent. it's legitimately like a sixth sense they have.

Yeah no, it's only looks

>t. someone that's never slept with or been around any woman
it's objectively not, but you can continue your cope. enjoy suffering my dude. you're in for a long ride.

Yeah whatever, fuck out of my thread

Not the guy you replied to.

It's not if you have a good social group and can your friends to hook you up.

But if you're socially isolated as an adult, it's very difficult to hook up and date if you're not conventionally attractive.

Your friends can't hook you up if you look good, no girl's gonna fuck you because you're friends with their friends lol

I mean if you look decent, a girl will be more willing to give you a chance if a trusted friend vouches for you. Of course, you still can't be a 400 pound neckbeard.

The problem where looks comes in is if you're effectively a stranger. Like in a dating app or at a club. The girl has hundreds of strangers hitting on her, so to get an advantage over them you need conventional good looks. You don't have any friends vouching for you here.

Nah, friends vouching won't make you gain hunter eyes or a good jaw

We're talking about beautiful women here

You are the epitome of a cumbrain. Accept that beautiful women are out of your league and go for girls within your league, maybe you won't be so sad after all. Alternatively, make money and fuck hot whores - oh wait you want consensual non paid sex with them? Sorry but you can't.

Are you talking beautiful women like perfect 10s? If so, you're probably right and nothing will change that, even cosmetic surgery.

Not everyone gets to drive a Lambo, welcome to life

Yes, I want
Women don't care about money, they're not goldidggers, they just want a hot guy, the same as us

women would say the guy on the right has a good personality, is charismatic, funny and knows how to treat a woman right
meanwhile, women would say the guy on the left is a creep with a toxic personality who is probably a sexual predator

Unfortunately being the ugliest faggot alive prevents me from being the object of positive emotions like affection and love. Doing fun shit wont make me less repulsive, but getting surgery at least gives me a chance to be slightly less disgusting.

>but getting surgery at least gives me a chance to be slightly less disgusting.
I hope you're stacking bread for your surgeries, and make sure you're getting the right ones.

the thing is, i don't want affection and love from ugly or average girls

insufferable faggot lmao

lel. my side profile looks like that too. I always save pictures of men who look like that. no chin crew. never go out without a scarf. waheey

Attached: IMG_5800-760x507.jpg (760x507, 35K)

>at birth
you mean before that?
prenatal testosterone + pubertal testosterone + environment + phenotype
its everything.
btw even in the morph he has a bad jaw. Short ramus and weak gonion. Just a blocky gonial angle means nothing, he could have bruxism if it looks like that
although id agree his frame + skull shape and hairline were p much genetics. same with the detached ear.