Who else is a hopeless romantic? I want nothing but to love someone for there eat of my life...

Who else is a hopeless romantic? I want nothing but to love someone for there eat of my life. I have so much affection and love to give, why does no one want my unconditional love?

Attached: __original_drawn_by_enelis__a7a453e364606337ad2d054604826e3e.png (700x1101, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL96A8025F33253481
www1.animevibe.tv/a/amagami-ss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's not unconditional and you're a naive liar

Because you're an uneducated beta cuck male full of cope that pretends it's unconditional, but you have a whole list of conditions for your worthless emotion. I can guarantee you will lie, manipulate and break someones heart.

Love doesn't exist anymore user. Relationships are now business transactions with both parties having a set value bases on things like dick size and money, sex has been reduced to a simple act of hedonism.

Attached: 1561865818491.jpg (612x497, 37K)

I'm on the same boat. It hurts me physically and emotionally when I'm unable to share my affection and care with somebody very dear.
It's hellish.

Attached: 1550692453497.jpg (580x734, 270K)

You sure got it all figured out, buddy.

It would be unconditional, I've loved and forgived people who have fucked me over. I love them despite that.

Im not specifically talking about a romantic (gf) relationship just in a general friendship. Im very affectionate to my friends and family and most times they just ignore me or just laugh when I try to show them some love.

That sounds super gay. cut off on the pills, see if you improve.

>24/7 emotional abuse
I feel ya bro

Attached: 1564540029147m.jpg (805x1024, 52K)

I'm sorry but not everyone is a emotionless dirt bag who gives up on life. I really hope you find love

The irony is that your love is worth less than a bag of dirt. It has no value, it's not based on anything. You're just like a festering pile of garbage that exhudes it towards everyone. It becomes meaningless. Love without purpose is emotional prostitution. Maybe that's why people use you and then leave constantly, like a cheap hotel hooker

Well at least they got something out of it even if it was just for a while.

Could you be my friend user?

As I'd love to give and receive some of that romantic love like in my animes, my time on this earth is limited and I don't think there's much point in wasting it finding that rare specimen of the other gender who wants the same thing.

Attached: 1545858726921.jpg (644x456, 84K)

I can relate. On a large party college campus and all the girls are just so lustful. I'm destined to die alone aren't I?

>line in my animes
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL96A8025F33253481
www1.animevibe.tv/a/amagami-ss/
IT HURTS, why must we be shown how good it could be?

Attached: good girl 4.gif (500x281, 676K)

How can you be sure about that, OP seems pretty honest
I don't understand why so many people think it's impossible to love someone that way

It's not a dishonesty thing, it's a You don't know or you're just lying to yourself.

Id love to be your friend

>It would be unconditional, I've loved and forgived people who have fucked me over. I love them despite that.
Idk why but you made me want to believe this. Drop a contract and I'll try to be your friend but I don't promise much.

you know that it was always like that, but now the couple themselves decide instead of their parents?
thats the whole fucking point of romanticism, its just a fantasy, an idea, true love never really existed
some may think they are in love, yes, yes?
yes, but this love doesnt stay it goes away with time
thats why they were guys who wrote love stories and happy shit, and it still goes on in anime mostly, honestly fuck anime its the only thing that keeps me going, but it also gives me the most unreachable desires

Attached: not so smug.jpg (512x512, 40K)

Just the world we live in my friend, romance is the great lie, make peace with it.

Know that feel user,I want to experience true love but I know that it just doesn't exist

Attached: Tired Yui.png (660x720, 473K)

Here you go 1ts#0170

No, sorry, common mistake, what I am is romantically hopeless.

Yes user! I love love. I love being dedicated to a person, calling them affectionate pet names, being vulnerable and trusting with someone, feeling the warmth of another person as you cuddle with them, etc. I wouldn't say my love is completely unconditional though. If I got cheated on I'm pretty sure I'd leave.

Attached: FC61EE35-1D27-4607-9F01-17B90F7DFDC8.png (540x405, 355K)

Oh hey look, it's me.
origili

Attached: 1538591492036.jpg (600x238, 18K)

Me too user. Sex isn't even the goal I just want someone to be sweet to.

Attached: 4373234.jpg (640x605, 19K)

I wouldn't know about the cuddle part. But agree with the rest. But I would forgive someone for cheating, depending on the circumstances.

If sex was my only goal I would have gone to a prostitute. Hell, one is living in my neighborhood, so I could lose my virginity in 1 hour tops from now if I wanted to.
But I just want some cute gf to cuddle and watch Netflix/anime with.
>tfw 27yo virgin

Attached: let go.jpg (546x432, 42K)

It's not about some amount of love, it's about the value of the person giving the love. I'd "love" the socks off of any partner but that only really matters if you're interesting and attractive to someone.

i used to feel like that but now i have gf that i do everything for and wont show a ounce of gratitude or love in return dunno why i bother to keep it going

because every male I've met like this inevitably ghosts whoever they're talking to. I think women like this might exist, but not men, as men aren't capable of higher emotions like unconditional love.

I've given up on romance, wanting unconditional love has ruined my life, I just want to be alone now, I'd rather be sad and lonely forever, than falling for someone who'll never be able to love me the same way I could love them.

You probably mostly met NPC's,because NPC's aren't capable of thinking about anything above
>muh what I want, muh dick
They do not have higher values

>men aren't capable of higher emotions like unconditional love.
The absolute state of femoid cope. Men aren't the ones who dump you whenever they're bored or you don't provide enough.