Are Slavs the niggers of white people?

Are Slavs the niggers of white people?

Attached: 3028F6A6-4C14-4DE8-8F7D-8DB22CA6FC2B.jpg (1242x1069, 880K)

Why are the only white people that are obsessed with superiority the same ones that do nothing themselves?

slav girls are CUTE

slav boys are CUTE

ftfy

they're coping. successful people wouldn't obsess over shit like that

Oh you're so naive

>tfw living in Lithuania
More or less. Russian diasporas tend to be insufferable.

Attached: 5784.jpg (480x360, 17K)

the virgin brit vs the chad slav

Yeah, they are.
t. russkie

Attached: 155151514.jpg (640x421, 75K)

No it's the gypsies.
t.eastern femanon

Maybe but at least their countries still exist and aren't being blacked into oblivion

>tfw croat

Lole originally no

Fucking hate the cunts. Persecuting indoniggers was the one thing the commies did right.

I wonder when white trash will realize all violent, deviant and thug behavior originated from their own people who robbed, raped and stolen all over the world and called it "culture"?

What about apes of Caucasus? Primarily chechens dags.

>Primarily chechens dags.
I swear I've put "and" here, but whatever.

Chechens and Dags are the niggers of sandniggers. Even worse than Slavs.

So sad. That Polack Chad is kind of qt though teehee.

>tfw no thuggish alcoholic Slav squatting chad bf to bang me in the banya

Attached: F3552DE5-9B94-4F18-9004-8D35DD84A442.jpg (352x198, 26K)

(((academic)))
good job mr poland

They're the Whites of nigger people.

we wouldn't be that way if soviets didn't occupy us, unfortunately their culture has passed on and it lives inside us

Cope. Slavs are the BVLLS of Europe. You unironically can't say otherwise. I traveled all over the europe, most western countries like France, UK are BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED BROWNED BROWNED BROWNED. Then you got shit like Spain, while better than immigrants ain't white. On the north you got Dutchm*n, now with extra kebab and brown cock, absolutely cucked. Beautiful Deutschland with 3 million immigrants. A few nordic countries while sure, have less immigrants still have them and are mostly basedboys who listen to lil peep while their girls yearn for BBC. Then you have the SLAVIC BVLLS, excluding most ru*sians because they're more asian than european, most other slavs are fucking based, practically 0% immigrants, beautiful women, fit and tallest men in the world. The average SLAVIC BVLL (183cm/6'0", 90kg/200lb) would KILL the w*stern men and immigrants standing at measly 5'9"/150lb average with one hand.

most of the so called "niggers of europe" have done much more for science and bettering your life than your germans

When can we stop importing Pakis and Niggers into Western Europe and start importing Slavic BVLLS instead? It would get the white birth rates up, western women would get sense beaten into them and will love it because its Slavic Chad doing it, and we would be helping poor and needy Slav males.

(((They))) don't get anything from helping white men. A lot of slavic countries still are fucked from wars or shitty leaders from before, they're slowly catching up but it's hard. Pakis and niggers are unapologetic and shameless, they'll gladly force their way in or get wh*te western women and numales to vote for them to get in. Slavs have a lot of pride and are usually a lot more agressive because of the way we're raised is a lot more trad, most would probably get in trouble for killing a nigger or a muslim on sight. Just isn't worth for (((politicians))) and (((them))), so make sure to keep inviting more brown and black men and be a good goy.

Academic shapeshifting ayy

Attached: 1487831897493.jpg (350x350, 8K)

>tfw no Slavic BVLL to impregnate me and make my bf raise his kid

Nah, that would be redheads.

Based
We are BLACK

Attached: 1566020662897.png (456x810, 450K)

I don't think so. That would be crackhead wiggers.
I am a slav from Croatia btw :)

>mfw I'm a 5ft9 slav and everyone is taller than me
fucking cuck fetishift kys
cucking is for degenerates kys

Attached: 1567239084550.jpg (870x871, 81K)

No one asked you manlet.

they would first have to be white, in order to be the anything of white people
insofar as this is not the case, no they are not

Why do black people always have red/yellow eyewhites?

They persecuted the fags too

slav here. yes

Don't know, maybe melanin?

catholic slavs are the niggers among slavs

Yes.
Also yes.
t. Catholic slav

I thought that was the Irish that was them?