>tfw sleeping from 9am to 8pm
Wagies don't know this feel.

Attached: Ⰲ.png (479x564, 113K)

>Be me
>be wagie
>get to do what OP said on the daily
Fuck you schl-OP

Labas 'rytas'.
Hope you had a good rest and will have a great evening ahead of you.

why would waste this much time? you are retarded user, 6am-12pm master race.

i sleep like 4am to 9am i wish i could sleep 9 hours a day

Attached: 1514784848403.jpg (623x939, 123K)

Well, you're still a wagie.
"Rytas" haha.
It depends. Usually I do 4-5 hours. But sometimes I wake up several times, but still don't get up. 16 hours can pass like this.

Attached: Ⰰ.png (420x588, 115K)

wagies will never know the comfieness that is lying in bed for hours before getting up

Attached: 1567484890337.png (426x587, 107K)

You will go to sleep one day without waking up

Yeah. I'm always tired though, no matter if I sleep 6 or 16 hours haha.
Hopefully soon.

Attached: Ⰺ.png (460x577, 118K)

I used to do that and I don't ever want to do it again, that was the worst years of my live, what a fucking waste
Now I'm a wagecuck and I feel much better

You said you wanted to defraud myself am I correct?

i am always tired too but i'm used to it by now. not like i need to ever do anything besides coom and read manga though

Attached: 1560830617100.png (510x487, 474K)

At least I'm not a fucking neet.

Feels nice, but I'd like to do something more mentally tasking, like reading books and learning a language. Being perpetually tired doesn't help.
Be sure to tell Mr. Shekelberg that when he gives you more unpaid overtime.

Attached: Ⰸ.png (450x572, 118K)

Hows it feel with people being nice to you and not SCHLOP'ing your every thread?

Somewhat disappointing. Out of all the people who tried to "put me in my place" over the last year, schlopposter seemed the most determined at first, but ended up giving up way easier than I thought. Especially considering how boastful he was at first. I have to say, these newfriends keep underestimating my autism.

Attached: 056.png (600x600, 319K)

You are resilient compared to others, ill give you that. Tomoposter and some others have died or are hiding now though it seems.

For several days I woke up more tired than before falling asleep.
At first I thought it was iron deficiency: I tried to drink rhubarb extract, I ate half a banana on an empty stomach every day. All for nothing.
Although I had previously tried hard to separate this unlikely and unpleasant thought from myself, this morning I had to face the truth.
It was today that the siren of a passing police car made me wake up earlier than usual. I will not unsee what I have seen.
Before my bed I found my mother and Rex - my neighbors' dog. They were holding the front paws and dancing in an alcohol frenzy. Feces and blood were visible on their penises and my sheet.
At that time, I knew why I shit red every day and why those scars on my back.
I have to cut my parents nails.

Attached: 1567793788328.jpg (960x960, 30K)

The good part is that I can now leave this place whenever I want with it looking like I did it because I was driven away.

>someone on Jow Forums complaining that I got Lithuania rangebanned again
That's what you get for phoneposting haha.
I'm still nothing compared to >tfw no x bf poster and small town guy. Those guys are on a whole other plane of autism.
This guy as well.

Attached: 064.png (600x600, 316K)

Can you stop bothering kashii? He doesn't want to talk to you anymore.

Attached: 1546178213611s.jpg (250x237, 9K)

Our love matters are between us, frogposter. Don't interfere.

Attached: 22.png (476x567, 316K)

I'm a NEET and also don't know that feel sadly. I can't even sleep more than 6 hours even if I'm tired...

Also, why do mods ban you all the time? You aren't bad at all.

They're just jealous of how popular and loved I am.

Attached: Ⰶ.png (600x600, 152K)

Literally why not just sleep from 9pm to 8am?

Because all my cool friends from the other side of the Atlantic like Tman, vv, Kashii and Kierk post when it's night here. Being a European avatarfag is hard.

Attached: Ⰽ.png (447x600, 132K)

Kashii's not your friend anymore.

Attached: 15461219988221.jpg (673x415, 27K)