God

Why don't you stop being degenerate and instead live a holy life? Things will be much better, and if you persevere to the end you'll enter into ETERNAL PARADISE after you die.

All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and are doomed to perish in hell FOREVER. Yet through God's immense love His infinite wrath was poured out upon Jesus to save anyone who puts their trust in Him.

If you repent, be obedient and believe, you'll go into everlasting JOY, BLISS and PEACE after death.

Why don't you pick up the world's most important book TODAY and guarantee your salvation?

>The flesh will be judged with the soul and the spirit. Some will find repose in the kingdom of heaven, but others will be punished alive forever (Epistula Apostolorum)

Attached: jesus-christ-on-the-cross-4K-wallpaper.jpg (3840x2400, 687K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trusting-in-jesus.com/Commandments-of-Jesus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kYmLzXHP2Ak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First: Christianity is the only well-organized religion. The better organized a religion is, the less is the possibility of it being a religion.

Truth, by its very nature, cannot be organized. To organize truth is the same thing as to kill it. Truth is alive when organization is only functional, loose, and Christianity's organization is very tight, bureaucratic, hierarchical. Because of this kind of organization, it has become more a game of power politics than the flowering of religious qualities.

In the past two thousand years Christianity has done more harm to humanity than any other religion. Mohammedanism has tried to compete with it but has not been successful. It came very close but Christianity still remains on the top. It has slaughtered people, burned people alive. In the name of God, truth, religion, it has been killing and slaughtering people - for their own sake, for their own good.

What is eternal paradise?

Who is this God you're talking about?

What am I being obedient to?

What guarantees my salvation? Spending money on a book? Don't even have to read it?

The bible says to love your neighbour as yourself. It's not the bible preaching people to kill each other, that's just the evil nature of humanity.

>What is eternal paradise?
The bible talks about entering into pasture, so I imagine it will be a bit like earth but far brighter with new colours with intense feelings bliss included

>Who is this God you're talking about?
The Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ

>What am I being obedient to?
Christ's commandments

>What guarantees my salvation?
Obeying Christ's commandments

>Spending money on a book? Don't even have to read it?
I would recommend you read it. You'll need to to find out what His commandments are and how everything ties together, including what we'll be going through in the end times.

I can't believe, but I would gladly follow the tenants of it if you could explain or show what they are and how I should be living

If you do not believe on the cross, you do not have eternal life.

1. You can get that from hallucinogens.
2. We've nailed that down.
3. Christ, who tentatively has different rules from his father? They are different people after all. Otherwise, why separate them?
4. What are these commandments?
5. The end times for most people is death. Apocalypse seems arbitrary when it's your own death you're consumed with. What is the end times and how does it differ from your own death?

I am sure this 2000 years old book written over the course of 600 years, by biased author and translator, that is full of internal contradiction, stolen elements from other myths and dosent aligned in the slightest to science and history is true while all the other book of the sort are false

have you read the bible on what that eternal life looks like?

b-but it's all metaphor user! trust me!

The Bible is mostly filled with allegory and rules, their is not much description of paradise

>1. You can get that from hallucinogens.
For a few hours, not for an eternity. Then you'll end up in hell after you die.

>3. Christ, who tentatively has different rules from his father? They are different people after all. Otherwise, why separate them?
They are both different and the same. They are one.

>4. What are these commandments?
Mostly if not all here
trusting-in-jesus.com/Commandments-of-Jesus.html

>What is the end times and how does it differ from your own death?
Not everyone dies during the apocalypse. The antichrist comes on the scene and most of the world ends up worshiping him because he comes posing as Christ, thus sending themselves to hell. Read Revelation.

yeah but of the description there is , it's trash

Jesus is a buddha, But people who follow him don't understand him in the slightest. If people understood jesus, there would be no such thing as Christianity.

If you believe in god, keep it to yourself because that is your painkiller. Don't go on giving heroin to people who don't need it.

I have read books on people who have experienced heavenly realms. They essentially said describing it was like catching a butterfly with a steamroller. They described things such as flowers giving off musical notes, pastures, bright colours, new colours, energising river streams, millions of different types of joy, etc

1. It's yet to be proven that there's anything after you die. Sorry, but the burden is on you there.

3. However, 1 is different from 2. Associating them both to be the same requires more proof. After that, you'd need to demonstrate that these commandments are the same as each other.

4. Mostly? Come on. We are in the here and now. Surely, you can explain them all without links, a lackadaisical "research it yourself."

5. Yes yes, but you're also neither describing the deaths before the apocalypse and what would constitute the apocalypse.

Why are you even ITT? You're not open to believing, clearly.

Plenty open, but believing and understanding are two different trains of thought, no? I understand what the OP is trying to make readers believe, but expecting them to believe requires a little more dedication, right?

To answer question 1, have you looked at NDEs? Of both heaven and hell? Check out 23 minutes in hell

If God is real, then why does he subject us to so much evil?

Looking at one person's personal account on a multiple scale is fascinating, but I'll end up simply addressing them with the statement, "Okay, and...?" We're not addressing either one's claims or speculations at that point. I claim that someone's NDEs could be disregarded as personal and anecdotal testimony, while I've been yet to be disputed that after you die, there's no proof of an afterlife. We can argue in circles over what is or isn't a hallucination as the brain dies, yet we've again gone far beyond the original proof that reading and believing a book is salvation, again beyond that believing in a god is the key to that salvation. There's multiple proofs yet to be proven on your part, and we're in this medium waiting for proof. If you want me to leave and do my own research, then I'm sad to inform you that I believe I've done enough. Now I'm asking what exists in this thread shows that I should do more?

Humans and demons are the cause of evil, not God

Look into astral projection. We're multidimensional beings. Trust me, Jesus is God, and it's all true, I promise you. Also research satanic forces to see that they control the world (the other side of the coin). Look at the Vigilant Citizen website

>Look into
>Trust me
>research
>Look at
Nope, sorry. I'm here in this thread. I've made my points and you haven't addressed them. I've yet to see anything of note pointed out, and am starting to be ashamed that I gave you this much attention for something so lackluster in its delivery.

Suit yourself. I tried to help you but you turned it away.

I've done it and work, but only with real Christianity, no protestant fake shit.

Define real Christianity

Basically the few denominations that recognize one need a true living faith (trough deeds) to be saved, instead of just "believing in Jesus and doing nothing". So basically Catholics, Orthodox and a few hardcore protestants (like Amish)

You pointed me to other mediums. If your intent for this thread is to point other people to other mediums and expect them to find their own truths, then wow, you've done the same thing that I have, but with a lot more work on your part.

Ok user, I'm not him but I can try to answer you, what the problem?

Congratulations. Like I said, you need to believe, repent and obey (which is mostly deeds)

I was agreeing with you, user, no need to be aggressive.
I'd say most robots, despite their huge suffering, has huge egos and would not "down" themselves to something like religion.

I wasn't being sarcastic, fren, sorry if it appeared that way

I can't respect a God that would punish anyone forever for not obeying them.

Attached: f93c76303736d0ace43ec0892996cb214c5a81ccb436355d27952794eecca144[1].jpg (625x580, 48K)

God doesn't punish you for not following His path, what you call punishment is the suffering that exist by default, hell is just existing without God's help to no suffer.

Didn't God create everything?

Yes, and He created us with free will, being free include being able to feel joy and suffering, to go right and go left.

So, God created an universe where the default is suffering?

God create an universe where there's joy and lack of joy. Suffering is not something created but instead the lack of others things, just like shadow is not a thing in itself, but the lack of light.
When you lack light, shadow is the default.

So, God created a race that is incapable of feeling joy for the rest of eternity after they die unless they worship him?

im going to kill god

Attached: 1431655995157.png (593x608, 772K)

Can I still be saved even though I fap to degenerate fetishes(i.e. scat,eproctophilia, fake rape) and enjoy the rush of watching gore videos? Also, sometimes I have intrusive thoughts that make me curse god.

Attached: 1e2db04d67fa4d1726f3caa42717c07ec2add03b205f20833952e8d76b215a16.jpg (1024x598, 68K)

God is dead. God wemains dead. And we have kiwwed him. How shaww we comfowt ouwsewves, the mwuwdewews of aww mwuwdewews?? what was howiest and mwightiest of aww that the wowwd has yet owned has bwed to death undew ouw knives: who wiww wipe this bwood off us?? what watew is thewe fow us to cwean ouwsewves?? what festivaws of atonement, what sacwed games shaww we have to invent?? is not the gweatness of this deed too gweat fow us?? mwust we ouwsewves not become gods simpwy to appeaw wowthy of it? UwU

wow i'm sick of being forcefed commie bullshit so here's an entirely new kind of bullshit to forcefeed me so that i get so fucking angry and paranoid that i can't even function

this is not the way to make us religious

Ignore him, all who aren't saved go to the lake of fire for all eternity.

Absolutely not, friend.

Of course not, God created a race capable of choice.
While some denominations will tell you must worship God to be live in light, all you need to do is to choose life instead of darkness.
A person usually choose darkness for many reasons, like pride, greed, lust, arrogance, etc but it's that person choice none the less and God's going to respect it.
I personally believe in the purgatory believe, where one can suffer after life but still keep his free will and still able to feel joy.

Are you angry at me for telling you the truth?

Deep down yourself you know this is wrong, none can be saved doing what you know it's wrong on purpose.

what does your faggot god think about you swallowing cum

Attached: KYijFII.jpg (2316x3088, 940K)

user, all I want is to help others in suffering, like once I relieved help.
And I'll not stop telling the truth, even if it annoy you.

Do you think the lake of fire would get boring after a while?
I mean, you'd have to get used to it after a few years. Might be pretty cool, actually, to swim in fire.

>believing medieval allegories
Have you ever read the bible? user.

I can't tell if you're serious or not. You can't even begin to imagine the amount of heat and the level of excruciating pain whereby you won't even be able to think anymore. It's a little like bathing in boiling water but 11x worse.

>And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire (Revelation 20:15)

atheist here currently reading it and its shit. i bet you have read a lot less than me so far. every stupid christian faggot i know doesn't read that's for damn sure. they carry the thing to church because it makes them feel good. stupid fucks

>You shall have no other Gods but me.
>You shall not make for yourself any idol, nor bow down to it or worship it.
>You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.

Doesn't really sound like God's giving people a choice to feel joy without worshipping him. What you personally believe doesn't matter, since the bible is pretty explicit on this point.
And free will isn't free when they choice is "worship me or suffer unimaginably forever".

you're a faggot you will be dead soon and will feel nothing forever and will have wasted your life

Revelation is a metaphorical book., one need to understand it's meaning and purpose, not take a dream as literal truth.
Do Peter's dream of a towel with all animals mean a literal towel with all animals will come down to earth or it mean it's licit to a Christian to eat everything?

He said it's pretty cool, but you have to say "no homo" within ten seconds of doing it or it's of to hell with you.

Yeah, but it's forever. People get used to anything as long as it happens long enough.
Besides, you can't die anymore, so pain is meaningless in hell.

there is no hell there is only nothingness. you're wasting the small amount of time you have on garbage and lies for absolutely nothing

I don't believe in God, genius. I was posting a uwufied quote by Nietzsche. What about that seems devout to you?

No offence but I find hard to believe you're reading it.
You know the only way to worship God is to live a right life, a life of light. Relaying on empty idols and magical rituals (even if they are Christian magical rituals) is wrong, both of us can agree with it.
So you shall not rely on magical tricks and rituals to get thing, only on the poor and harsh path, there are no shortcuts.
Same as above, no shortcuts of magic, only hard work and a moral life.
And same as above.

>Absolutely not, friend.
So, are you saying there is no hope or are you saying something similar to this ? I do want to try and stop but nothing normal really gets me off anymore. I know that my priorities are wrong but I don't know how to get rid of my urges sometimes.

It's kinda amusing how you have a stronger believe in nothing than most religious people have in God.

You wait and see. You were warned.

No, you do not get used to bathing in boiling water x11. Go and put your hand under scolding hot tap water for 5-10 seconds.

>you'll enter into ETERNAL PARADISE after you die.
Which eternal paradise?

Attached: pascal's wager.png (1685x1930, 260K)

>implying you can't achieve eternal paradise by curing aging, becoming an immortal posthuman, and surviving through the Singularity

Attached: deathism chad.png (1700x850, 377K)

If you stop and repent, obey and believe you will make it into heaven. Don't worry about the thoughts for now, that's the demons. But you must cast them out eventually.

Are you saying that God isn't explicitly demanding worship as not one, but three, of his commandments? And that if you don't worship him you'll get an eternity of suffering?
It is literally, methaphorically and allegorically part of the bible.

God demand you to
Not worship other Gods
Not worship other Gods trough idols.
Moderate your devotion and worship to him.

God doesn't want songs and rituals, He want us to live a moral and joyful life, loving and helping our fellow humans.

I'm not dead, so pain matters to me.
5-10 seconds isn't a literal eternity.
I'd bet people get used to it. Quicker than you think too, as soon as they realize pain is completely meaningless.
Hell is going to be boring and the souls there must have been developing some amazing things to combat the boredom. Hell, is probably be the raddest and most enlightent place in the universe, by pure neccesity of being a place of boring and meaningless suffering.

Based godposter
Im an atheist and think that people should come back to faith
The lack of morality in current society is terrifying

Normalfags, please start fearing the big guy in the sky again, for your own sake

It's an atheist commandment to state "I'm a atheist" for no good reason?

I think you'll find a lot of people in your religion will disagree with that interpertation.

You're ALREADY DEAD. When you die you're no more dead or alive than you are now. You will feel the pain and it will be utterly unbearable beyond anything you can ever imagine.

Pain will literally be an illusion if you are dead. There is no more body that can get hurt. You don't even have nerves anymore.
People will get used to it in ten years top. Hell is a joke when you think about it.

Same here.

Otherwise what's the whole point of having a society? Should just have anarchy if people are going to be acting like demons all of the time, starting trouble and misery everywhere they go. Please act right people, stop being narcissist sadistic dramaqueen queers.

Most Christians just want to few superior without doing anything.
It's incredible convenient to believe you'll live in joy because you did certain ritual right no matter what you done with your life.
But, hey... they are free to choose their path on this world, no one if forced to live a according to the bible, despite being a good life on itself.

>Only physical suffering exist, there is no such as thing as angst and depression.

Im saying that even atheists can spread and promote faith

Shouldn't you be more concerned about convincing these Christians? They believe they are already saved, but you say they aren't.
They will probably need less convincing than us, since they already believe in God. You could save a lot more souls if you did that.

I know, it's just a joke on the fact many atheists like to start their sentences with "I'm a atheist", don't take jokes serious.

Why does god want us to worship him? What's the point of that? If he's a perfect being, why does he need to be worshiped? What does he get out of it?

You still have a body in hell.

There is only ONE way to get to heaven. That is to believe on Jesus Christ as your savior - To believe on Christ doesn't mean to "believe he exists" (he does, but believing in his existence won't save you). You have to TRUST him because he payed for all your sins.

This video talks about it more.
youtube.com/watch?v=kYmLzXHP2Ak

Attached: The Cross.jpg (900x900, 864K)

They don't call it the "Lake of depression".

>Shouldn't you be more concerned about convincing these Christians? They believe they are already saved, but you say they aren't.
And that's just what I'm doing most of the time, but debating it a pleasure in itself when the other part can do something other than "I'm right, you wrong". There's nothing wrong in enjoy this conversation with you.

This. Don't fall for this retarded cult shit anons, like all religions it's a trap for people desperate for meaning in their lives. You can find meaning through other, less brainwashy means.

Attached: afewwfawd.jpg (651x291, 18K)

See , all God want is us to live a good life, in a way both we and other human can be happy and free.
Do you know what a "Metaphors" is?

You're telling me I can die in hell? Do I need to eat and drink in hell too?

Out of all the tens, or hundreds of thousands of religions that existed in the world, all of whom have asserted that they were the one true religion, you picked this one.

Give me a single reason why Christianity is right that isn't circular; ie; "because the bible says so".

From what I remember, your body keeps getting regenerated. Yes, you need food, water and sleep in hell but you don't get any of it.

Every night before going to bed i pray for God to kill me in my sleep
Why does he never answer my prayer?

It's pretty convenient to call it a metaphor when you get confronted with the fact that physical suffering is meaningless for a soul.

God will not do what you're supposed to do by yourself.

No, he explicitly wants to be worshiped. If he wanted to just have a good life, he could will that into existence effortlessly. He makes salvation contingent on worshiping him, and only him. Why does he want to be worshiped? Answer my question this time please, don't dodge it by saying something completely unrelated.

Can you show me the passage on that one?
I find it hard to believe the bible says you have an actual physical body in the after life when it's observable that your corpse gets left on Earth.

Revelation, the book where the lake of fire appear for the first time, was a prophetical dream of St. John, like all other dreams on the bible it's metaphorical.

Maybe hell isn't real either. Maybe it's a metaphor for something bad St. John ate before sleeping.

>No, he explicitly wants to be worshiped.
Do you really need to misinterpret religion in order to be right?
>If he wanted to just have a good life, he could will that into existence effortlessly.
You can see NEETs, that doesn't need to do anything to live, their lives are far worse than the life of someone busy in some good work (like farming).
>He makes salvation contingent on worshiping him, and only him.
>Why does he want to be worshiped?
Again, He does not. Salvation comes from being virtuous and doing what's right, and faith. Not trough worship rituals.

>Answer my question this time please, don't dodge it by saying something completely unrelated.
The answer is, He does not want worship, He does want us to live the best life possible, that's the life Christ taught us. And this include being thankful for many things.