What age is too old to have a first time gf?

What age is too old to have a first time gf?

Attached: Dr1ZR_LWoAEvos1.jpg (1536x2048, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljTowkAYImQ&list=PLJNbijG2M7OxvzAus7dudsuUYUqnZG_ih
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're too late. might as well end yourself.

please give sauce on latin schoolgirl

lads i may go to a 3rd world shit hole and find some school girl cuties to buy. surely 100-200 usd and they be dropping their knickers like no tomorrow.

The maximum is 17 i think, girls will find you pathetic if you are over that age.

Attached: 1568314540672.jpg (1080x1044, 84K)

I'd say anywhere from 17 to 25 would be too old to have a first time gf.

T. 19 year old KHHV

Attached: 1534654440127.png (540x718, 287K)

how could you gauge that when you've never had a gf yourself?

lol at all the betas itt who got sloppy seconds
if you're 14 or 13 and you have never had a gf yet you might as well consider suicide

Why does everyone find it normal here to have multiple girlfriends (over the span of times? Why is there nobody who only wants one girlfriend for the rest of his life and no one else?

Unironically whenever AFTER school, as long as you get a GF while still in High school or College you're set, if you don't you're completely FUCKED. You won't have the necessary social circles to meet new girls, you won't have experience in dating while most girls will by then, it will directly impact all of your other departments in life because of your desire for a gf, which will result in a total collapse of your life and small chance of recovery. Cope with this and end it if you're too late.

It's not normal, you're suppose to marry your first gf and form a family at a young age.

Yet most on this board seem to have this sentiment. "Monogamy, one at a time."

Because if you're going to have a person on your side by your entire life, you both are raised on the same manner or you have to find more than one girl to find the right girl.

I don't want to be apart of this world and how this 'love' system works. If my first relationship fails I'm going to blow my head off. I've seen enough already of this world.

user, you need to realize that there is more than one "world", every social class, every different culture, every different religion is a world in itself.
You'd be surprised to see how "love" work different on a poor, very Christian village in middle Brazil than it work on your country.

I wish life wasn't on time trial, i wish you could just develop and experience things at your own pace without having these milestones shoved in my face. Turned 20 last month, i've barely gone a fourth of my expected lifespan and it's already over, whatever i do in the future i'll never be normal, never be satisfied, always a pathetic loser to everyone, no matter how much money i make, what i accomplish, how many friends i make i missed out on young love. Im a social failure forever just because girls didn't like me for the first 20.

Just bought enough heroin for an overdose the other day. See you later bros it hasn't been fun but you made it jush a bit less unbearable.

15 is the blackpilled reply

That you dont have a gf doesnt mean that everything is over. Try to join hobbygroups or try a sport. And if you are gonna kill yourself do it with something more satisfaction like riding off a hill or something

25 minus ten

reminder that this girl is 14 in this photo
she is now 16

Depends on the person, I don't give two fucks about women, my objective is to raise a good amount of money in the war (something around 500-700 millions dollars, maybe even more), if I pass my 25-27 without dying, MAYBE I'll find someone.
I'm almost 20, not a proud KHHV and even if I wasn't one still something to not be proud of.
Still doesn't bother me, at the end I'll have one, doesn't matter the age, if is 15 or 30, if is someone that I can connect I don't give a shit about what a bunch of normies/society will say.
Stupid society forces you to find someone, but why ?
Even a 60 IQ African probably can confirm that relationships doesn't help you fix shit to your life, maybe even get it worst, unless you find someone that you can connect 100% but is rare, people delude themselves thinking that they will find the love of their lives right in the corner of the street.
Do like me OP, focus on your net worth, money will give you power, cars, mansions and much more...
And women ?
OP question doesn't have one exactly answer.
One example is me, someone who put women in second place at best, trying to profit of the war in the next 2 years, making big plans, I don't have social anxiety, I easily can talk to women, even rejected one of they...
But in the other hand let's put one generic incel, having low IQ, placing women in a pedestal and in the same time attacking they, have stupid low tier plans and sometimes doesn't even have one, difficulty to talk to the opposite sex.
We have diferents examples and diferents answers for each one.

Attached: Kslideshow.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

well it's a good thing i'm ending it all this year

White it does become harder after this sort of age its far from impossible. Really depends on you as a person and more importantly the girl.

I got into my first relationship at 19, before then I was a kissless virgin. Lost my virginity at the same age and I have now had 5 partners at the age of 21.

Let me tell you my dude, women don't change fundamentally change the way life works. You don't just fuck one and love one and then everything is different, it's just another investment. Even if the girl really loves you, it's only really good in the beginning. If you can live for yourself and look after yourself, the women always come.

It's better to find happiness in your own being and what you can dedicate yourself to, everything else is bullshit.

Not him but this is a galaxy sized cope. My life is going pretty damn well, it has for years but a girl has never even looked at me. This is only true if you're good-looking

If you're using words like cope "unironically" then you've still got your head up your ass. Instead of taking that the wrong way, try instead to move past this obsession. There are always opportunities, even if you have to look way way down to find them. But you have to get off your ass, that is non-negotiable.

No it is completely tied to your appearance and accomplishments if people find you pathetic.
If you become a hard working, interesting person and then tell a girl that you never had a girlfriend because of your troubled past, you will be respected.
You just need to be alpha enough so people take you serious and don't laugh

What i'm saying is that if you're an incel it doesn't matter if you're on your ass or not. Im the opposite of obsessed, but to stop being obsessed i had to accept that im an ugly unloveable motherfucker. Most guys here could look 4000 feet beneath the earth and still not get laid. Just accept that some people are fucked no matter how well they "live for themselves"

Realistically, probably 18, but that's just the cut off for needing to have had some kind of romantic entanglement. Nobody's expecting you to have had a serious relationship but you need to be able to say "I spent some time with this girl and we had some significant amount of interest in each other, at least for a little while"

>tfw 25yo KHV
I don't care anymore.

Attached: 14275494906.png (218x265, 149K)

get the fuck out normie, wtf are you doing here have fucked 5 pussies

If you decide to think this way, you hurt yourself more than you actually realize. People can tell when they look at you every day. Nobody is going to believe you tried everything, and why should they? You're the one incel who just couldn't? Even if you're an extreme outlier, you can beat the odds.

>I don't care anymore
Good for you but you can still find someone. I found qt gf at 28, after I gave up all my hope.

Not the person you replied to, but how did u meet?

Just cope after cope man, i get it, you mean well because you belive there's someone for everyone and all that fantasy shit. Statistically speaking some guys will have to die alone, you just know when you're one of them. Most incels don't in-fact beat the odds. Admire your mindset though, must be nice being able to conjure up hope from your anus

Postgraduate course.
My profession requires 3 years of after university "apprenticeship". I fucked up entry exam 2 times, told friends it is my master plan to meet qt 2 years younger girls and it worked.
As as for how I met her romantically I was mostly drunk at years integration party and decided that I will try ask her to a dance. Best decision I've made so far.

Shit user congrats on getting lucky, maybe ill get lucky some time. What was your life like before that? how are things now?

Attached: 1565609391464s.jpg (208x250, 8K)

Having a girlfriend is over-rated.
Being single and being in a relationship both and benefits and negatives. Neither is better than the other, stop thinking that getting a gf will make life better.
It will make some aspects of your life better, and some of them worse.

yeah thats wrong, being a fucking man you just NEED the attention of a woman, the touch of a woman

id rather wish i had stress from a gf than from not having one

anything after 25 probably

i've had a couple "girlfriends" before 18 and they didn't really mean shit, honestly any girl you meet before 20, unless you live in some hodunk small town in a flyover state, has a good 90% chance of not being your girlfriend for any longer than 6 months

between 20 and 25 is probably the golden period for finding a girl now that you've got the experience on top of the youth. though even still i always recommend dating chicks that are as young as you can, i swear to god women age physically and mentally (in a bad way) in dog years

Before, like few years ago it was shit, comfy but shit. After failing first exam I become NEET without anything other than anime and games. Then failed year latter. On third attempt decided to enroll in preparation course thinking (correctly) that paying money and getting schedule will motivate me.
Now it is nice. Work gives a good feeling but is also a hell. After year of work I got a nice gf, so life looks more and more normal.

On brighter note to other anons, me and group of my social outcasts friends had best views to remain shit of society but everyone somehow manged to normalize their life after age of 24. So life does not end at high school.

Thanks for responding, sounds nice, its weird to see somesort of success story coming out of this shithole. Hope its not a LARP, your life sounds nice why are still on r9k tho?.

Eh not really true.
I've had lots of girlfriends and hookups in the past. Now I'm volcel. I feel better off without it.
Women receive energy, men give it. So unless you want to be drained of energy, don't look for a woman. If you try and get a woman to give you energy, make you happy, less depressed, etc you're going to piss her off and she'll ditch you. Women hate when men don't understand relationship polarity.
Your job is to give them energy and eventually impregnate them.

you are absolutely oblivious to how you having had girlfriends in your teens has kept your mental sanity. from 16 tot even 25 or so, it is unhealthy to not have a woman to have you develop into a man. as silly as this sounds, its true

I visited place this before, so I see no reason not to view the board form time to time.
And if my story may convince someone to try and if he by any luck succeeds, then all the better.

And if all of this collapses I can have a board that I know to return to.

What about Bradford Cox?
He's almost 40. He's a virgin, he seems to be doing okay.

Attached: bradford-cox-wildthings.jpg (300x300, 30K)

Today I found out im pathetic.

Feels bad man.

Attached: 1560172470942.jpg (900x507, 70K)

dont know who that is

my point still stands

He's an asexual virgin Christian. Lead singer of the band Deerhunter.
Check them out they're pretty good. Listen to the album Halcyon Digest.
youtube.com/watch?v=ljTowkAYImQ&list=PLJNbijG2M7OxvzAus7dudsuUYUqnZG_ih

dubs checked. If you get to 18 and haven't had a gf, some girls might give you a pass and even think your virginity is "cute". If you get to 25 and still are a KHV, hookers are your only option. Real women will think you're a faggot by then.

if I could just get one girl to acknowledge me, to care that I exist, I would be 100x happier. If I could just get one hug from a girl, one girl to talk to JUST for a little bit I would become so happier.

But nooo.. girls fucking HATE me and wouldn't give a second thought to it if I fucking die. No girl has talked with me despite all my efforts lifting and trying to talk to girls, no girl.... cares about me.

Interesting, thank you anyways for responding to my questions user

29 year old kvh, well technically not since i went to a hookers but that doesnt count?