Jow Forums forms a party and sets off on a grand quest in unknown fantasy lands

>Jow Forums forms a party and sets off on a grand quest in unknown fantasy lands

What skills/benefits do YOU bring to the group, user?

Attached: 1534968270014.jpg (786x528, 87K)

i am 6'4" so i can reach high things or seduce women in the fantasy world

Attached: 1559699416533.png (790x837, 229K)

I'll bring the three coffeecake muffins i've been saving in case someone gets hungry

Attached: 1567007501064.png (289x255, 34K)

i think we all could seduce a goblin user
>architecture
i can help build some sturdy wood stuff i guess

I have an indispensable set of skills.

Attached: Capture.png (184x77, 27K)

I'm a pretty good archer and go camping fairly regularly so I can be the ranger or something.

I dunno. I guess I'm kinda funny

Attached: 1567959663591.jpg (500x370, 44K)

I'm socially intuitive (good at reading people), good at sneaking around and ridiculously pragmatic/unbiased

Shame those are three random unrelated perks that don't add up to any class

Attached: unit.jpg (1920x1598, 808K)

I like to read and i'm kind of autistic for remembering specific things. I'd be pretty useless at first but I bet I could learn some magic. But i'm not sure if i'd specialize in healing or offensive spells. I guess I could learn a bit of both at first and use more of what is more helpful.

Attached: 1536211221044.jpg (4392x2272, 1.7M)

i used to be in the boy scouts so i know all about survival

Attached: smolpeenis.png (522x682, 1020K)

I'm a master of lore and thot identification. I'll keep the party safe from succubi.

Attached: 1548546841445~2.jpg (4000x4071, 1.75M)

I have the power to knock down nearby enemies and restore the party's morale by shouting OIII once every minute or so. This includes monsters and lords. I'm also pretty good with a poleaxe despite having flat feet.

Don't let me die with my boots on!

I mean, you could be sneaky word-smith. High stealth and speech are a decent combo

Six Four tall (194) so you could put shitload of armor on me and use me as a bait for one,
and two i can spot psilocybin mushrooms (magic shrooms)

save my fellow bros from tranny temptation

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (640x320, 55K)

woah. kinda spooky, user

say something funny then. make me laugh

If it moves I'l kill it

I bring my car and various tools

Also 6'4 but also with a 18 cm shlong, gonna cuck all the robots

>you will never have autistic Army of Darkness adventures with fellow anons

Attached: Groovy.jpg (920x494, 114K)

tfw no 6'4 tall bf

Uh ah um a.. Haha uh kinda putting me on the spot user.
for real though, I've noticed that I can blend into crouds really well, and have good hearing so maybe I can be a spy or something. Mayhap I could play a rogue.

I'll be the healer-shaman who makes strange herb mixes and feeds you shrooms

I did during my teens ghosts the whole weird round the twist shit.
Tried to recreate it in my 20s but not the same idc the magic was gone and zoomers have no imagination

The presence of filthy knife ears boils my blood to the point of doing +50 damage against them

Attached: PELINAL.png (329x430, 268K)

why go cucking bro? just enjoy your life without trying to put others down
just be attractive
sorry humor doesnt work like that i know. rogue sounds good im more of a retard shieldbearer

you what now? I'm interested but I don't understand

I can be that BF if you were born as a female and you aren't obese

Used to hang out at a community centre in this tiny small village in the mountains
Started off fairly normal with fans turning off and on wierd noises then the last time I went back about 5 years ago there was blood all over the walls triple gang murder and fuck knows what else

Nope the fuck out of there and never went back

Had other weird shit happen

>big tanky 6ft 6in boi
but
>very low dex
Im like an even more retarded Wreck It Ralph
>good cannon fodder
>can be intimidating and persuasive in /soc/ situations when bothered to be, very rarely

Attached: 0980167B-E48B-4638-AC68-115217948152.jpg (680x383, 80K)

I am a pretty good shot and keep on the move for long periods of time. Some 7.62 NATO or .308 a day keeps those buggers at bay.

Attached: A6945150-CF93-4753-9B9A-7E6CBF24B602.jpg (850x478, 126K)

damn dude. that's some freaky shit

Wisdom and power. I am your leader.

Attached: DiFhJ9sVMAA9IRB.png (600x600, 612K)

5ft10 manlet here I'm literally shrek
Yeah it was bizzaro
Haven't had anything weird happen much since cut contact with that area and frens shortly after

Mainly get nutty meth heads trying to kill me now sadly still alive

Wholesome campfire songs. Plus CPR and basic first aid. I make pretty damn good coffee as well. Basically the party house-wife. Except I'm a dude.

I can be used as fodder to throw at the enemy so you can escape.

I eat all the food and provide interesting tidbits about lore and useful information too.

>5ft8 DEX manlet
>only ever had attractive girlfriends, including my current one who is taller, doesn't bother me
>taller friends sometimes take cheapshots at my height
>know they're just a bit jelly because I've had better women than they've ever had despite being a short ass manlet

feels alright man

Attached: 2215129-1369139671.jpg (1360x768, 513K)

>tfw not obese but ugly
i'm never going to get a tall qt

I have the special skill that I'm not got at knowing what to do, I just sit around all day and say why other people's ideas are bad and won't work.

Attached: manager-reduce-stress-relaxing-cigar-10699478.jpg (1300x957, 99K)

Close quater combat and forensic accounting

Desu: I really, really, really like this image.

Sorry to hijack but is there a wider version of that image? It'd make such a great desktop wallpaper

Nah I remember it from the artists artstation, that's the original ratio

Attached: 1536493117377.jpg (1600x1016, 117K)

Oh too bad. Thanks for pic related though

ugliness is objective rqwj#7923

Attached: hioiopjp[ok.jpg (780x780, 92K)

>Remembering specific things
NGL you might be good for reconnaissance

I'm a confident team-player with Microsoft Office experience and the ability to proofread.

you mean subjective, you silly anime poster. subjective = open to opinion, objective = mater of fact

Attached: 1561411332570.jpg (700x867, 106K)

you are right i'm not a native speaker thanks for educating me pepe poster, i ll try to remember that

I have schizophrenia and a FUCKIN BOOM STICK with two napalm rounds

Attached: 1503890689358.png (1334x750, 1.37M)

its fine kebab, have a good day

Attached: 1566231989338.jpg (319x331, 15K)

I'm a (actual) medic

I'm a good leader and pretty Jow Forums

Situational awareness, Geographical awareness, and Autism, mostly Autism.

I'm a necromancer. I can't really do much other than raise the dead but sometimes I sneak into villages at night to raise skeletons from the local graveyard to spook the locals. I then come into the village the next day posing as a travelling priest who can get rid of the undead for "church donations"

Attached: 1531713555353.png (1267x785, 99K)

Cum and autism

I'm a 30+ virgin, so I get special wizard powers.
Also I'm very perceptive and quite fit.

Greek fire and a shit ton of crossbows. I'll be the guy on point, with an improv flamethrower.

Attached: dd4ae3e1b2d9e3ed5a236c29bafd62ac.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>be necromancer, the objectively coolest kind of mage
>use it to scam peasants
Living on another plain user

>dfw you will never camp out in an enchanted forest with bros, chilling around the campfire with haunting elven melodies gently whispering through the trees, heard but never seen

Attached: 1522757502491.jpg (1264x632, 143K)

this is some big brained shit. warlock snake oil salesman, would make a good character/story

I'm writing a book about the evils of 4th dimensional beings that have invaded humanity

Chairs.
Chairs are evil and are trying to catch humans to eat, but as we are 3 dimensional, we are too fast

I am a visual artist, and a christian, could be a priest.
Suicidal, so you won't feel sorry if i die.

i know a lot of shit. unfortunately the shit i know really hates it when you talk about it, so most of my knowledge is useless. most of what i do is waiting for people to encounter trouble and then trying to tell them to stop using grunts

>we will never return to the tavern after a successful days raiding to relax around the fire, the banter flowing with a whisky in hand and some cunt in the corner smashing out a banger on the lute

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 188K)

after a decade of tiptoeing around the house at night as a nocturnal NEET, i don't make a sound when i walk. i would make a great scout.

I am rather nimble and i have an indomitable spirit when it comes to persevering shitty conditions.

I'm a 5'2 bearded metalworker in real life so I'm obviously taking the role of dwarf blacksmith.

I can OHP 2plate

Im quite sturdy and with good reflexes. I will be the tank of the group, and gain strenght slowly but surely

My glownigger dad taught me all about wilderness survival, making IEDs with homemade explosives, and how to destabilize nations. I will ruin your fucking world.

None I'm a useless faggot haha

My tenacity and endurance I suppose

>Benefits.
I wouldn't mind being a squire and carrying some knight annon's crossbow around. If gods exist there I'd probably start worshipping one. Maybe be a templar.

Ill be the guilds retard. Im skilled at being retarded and confusing enemies with my strange behavior.

Attached: narudo.jpg (728x546, 46K)